It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death to america! or is it ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
America will die soon enough, but it will be by our own doing. 20 Trillion in debt and only getting worse, a population that thinks the other 50% are the enemy, we won't survive as a powerful nation for too much longer. Glad I just got my AR-15.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
biblically your the ones who erase Saudi Arabia forever, you will NEVER succeed with the destruction of Israel except the land will be divided which brings about Gods wrath

If you'd actually read your Bible you would know that they are actually the ones who saved Israel from captivity and rebuilt Jerusalem
2 Chronicles 36

a reply to: haman10
Anyways, excellent post Haman, the propaganda against your people is fierce. When I lived there I was treated with the utmost respect as an American, and came out just fine. I wish your people the best of luck in fully democratizing - Aside from your government, your country and people are breathtaking.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

originally posted by: haman10

All they can come up with is the "death to America" slogan and the falg burning.
Take a look at the newest NYT article about the 22bahman celebrations. It posts a picture of a US flag getting burnt in 2011.
Why 2011? We've had the same rallies in 2012,2013,2014,2015,2016 respectively. Lol
Why not post pictures from those years?
I'm not saying it didn't happen. Heck even it might have happened this very year. But as i said in the OP they are limited incidents and are frowned upon by Iranian people in social media.
I live in a western city in Iran (kermanshah) and i can assure you no such thing happened this year. At least in my city with a 2 million population

I'm saying : hey dude we don't hate you, on the contrary we love you .. And you insist that we don't ?

This isn't weird at all

Oh yes feel the love, the masses of crowds that trample over large American flags but that kinda thing is frowned upon, clear as mud.

Ardabil
Qom
Lorestan
Kerman
Birjand
Rasht
Hamadan
Semnan
Bandar Abbas
Zahedan
Tehran
Karaj
Isfahan
Yarz
Shiraz
Tabriz
Mashhad
Ahvaz
Kermanshah

Or are you guys just happy and in love with only American looney left ripping their country apart who don`t care if terrorists live amongst them? the right don`t want a country such as yours who live under the oppression of Islam.

BTW, are we still an axis of evil or what?

That's affirmative: www.aljazeera.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Mattis: Iran the 'biggest state sponsor of terrorism'

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism

Your country had the chance to live in a free society, but chose otherwise, now your a slave to it.

I don`t fear your countries threats to the west or Israel or your countries eventual grasp on nuclear weapons because biblically your the ones who erase Saudi Arabia forever, you will NEVER succeed with the destruction of Israel except the land will be divided which brings about Gods wrath, that's to your own countries future destruction and on to the destruction of the perverted false prophet Mohamad's Islam.

By the way...What it's like to be a Christian in Iran

T
the summary of what you spewed : 1-we're the devil incarnate.
2- You are the most Christian nation on earth
3- We attack you which will bring about the wrath of God from above
4- We support terrorism but you fight it.
5- Islam is bad, Christianity is good

lol. Its a matter of time God's wrath will be upon us then. Better for me to drop my job and enjoy the world as it is

Get a life bro

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Excellent job as always Haman . A lot of misconceptions out there about Iran .

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21889005]SargonThrall
If you'd actually read your Bible you would know that they are actually the ones who saved Israel from captivity and rebuilt Jerusalem
2 Chronicles 36

I`m well aware of that, awesome isn`t it, it was prophesied some 200 years in advance at the time and Cyrus was NAMED before he existed, Islam ( Ishmaelite's) didn`t exist then either, why do they continue to threaten its total destruction now then? Heck they don`t even recognise Israel.

Its strange that you bring up Cyrus as Trump has been linked to being a modern day Cyrus.

Pretty interesting..

Maybe these scriptures will help you a bit..
Future-
The Fate of Islam in Bible Prophecy

Its a bad idea to curse Israel as Iran and the Muslim world does, but all foretold will happen and their destruction, for dividing Gods land and the persecution of Gods people. which is in the works now.

Genesis 12King James Version (KJV)
12 Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3  And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

www.biblegateway.com...

The same blessings that America and the rest of the western world once had and shared in full, hopefully Trump can bring the blessing back to America as you once shared.

edit on 13-2-2017 by gps777 because: bb code

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777
Right, because Trump, like Cyrus, threw off the shackles of the Median Empire, made peace with vassal states, rose to notoriety through brilliant military strategy, treated foreign individuals equal to citizens, supported minority religions with fervor, freed slaves, restored arts, reaffirmed human rights, et cetera.

I think you are delusional sir. Trump cannot even stand in the man's shadow.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21889355]haman10

T
the summary of what you spewed : 1-we're the devil incarnate.
2- You are the most Christian nation on earth
3- We attack you which will bring about the wrath of God from above
4- We support terrorism but you fight it.
5- Islam is bad, Christianity is good

lol. Its a matter of time God's wrath will be upon us then. Better for me to drop my job and enjoy the world as it is

Get a life bro

For someone espousing "we love you! we love you America!" to a mainly Christian country yet extremely persecute the Christians living in your own country who are a tiny minority while continually saying "death to America and Israel" I`m not buying what your selling.

As I said is it just the left Americans you love, you know the ones embracing and bending over to Islam spreading through the west? maybe it would be clearer to say "die Christians, Die Jews" than your repetitive state enforced Islamic chants.

Gods wrath will happen and exactly as foretold, but any of us could die at any second, even the Quran says to refer back to the people of the Book, you had best do that to find out just who Christ was and is, its not over till its over on a personal level.
edit on 13-2-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
a reply to: gps777
Right, because Trump, like Cyrus, threw off the shackles of the Median Empire, made peace with vassal states, rose to notoriety through brilliant military strategy, treated foreign individuals equal to citizens, supported minority religions with fervor, freed slaves, restored arts, reaffirmed human rights, et cetera.

I think you are delusional sir. Trump cannot even stand in the man's shadow.

And you attribute nowadays Iran and their abuses and sponsored terrorism with Cyrus.

Pot-Kettle delusional.

By the way I didn`t say I believed Trump is a modern day Cyrus, I said it is interesting, Trump maybe able to turn your country around I don`t know but I hope he can, he imo is the best chance you`ve had in ages.
edit on 13-2-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Stop supporting terrorism, antagonizing the US military, and building nukes .. and I am in full agreement, leave Iran alone.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Stop supporting terrorism, antagonizing the US military, and building nukes .. and I am in full agreement, leave Iran alone.

Don't do as we do , do as we say ?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

When you fund terrorists who target the US and it's allies you can't be left alone.
When you threaten US military personnel and ships you can't be left alone.
When you are actively going after nukes to keep threatening people you can't be left alone.

So no, it's more stop giving people a reason to bother you, and then you should be left alone.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

originally posted by: yuppa

Unfortunatly... your elections dont actually mean crap when the real rulers will not let th epeoples elected officials actually run th e country. Kill khomeni then come back and claim this.

You don't even know the name of the Iranian leader yet you seem to know much more about Iranian politics than me.

ok. i will kill khomeini who is already dead. lets see if that makes a difference.

who else should we kill to make it more democratic? whose blood should we spill? just name em.

is Mossadegh a good choice?

Ok then the ruling council. the 12 Imams who rule over Iran puppet government(their puppet mind you)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

When you fund terrorists who target the US and it's allies you can't be left alone.

Same could be said for the USA. They should stop arming terrorists in the area themselves.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Same could be said for the USA. They should stop arming terrorists in the area themselves.

Completely agree.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

a reply to: gortex

When you threaten US military personnel and ships you can't be left alone. .

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Why do we need a constant naval presence in international waters off Iran? Especially after the downing of the Iranian jumbo jet years ago. There is no need to antagonize Iran with a constant naval presence. They don't send their ships off the US coast. If anyone feels threatened I would imagine given our technology it is THEY who feel threatened.

Why not WAIT.....to send a naval presence when there are ACTUAL problems?!

edit on 13-2-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Excellent post. Thank you for sharing. We love you too.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

My only question is this. If you love it so much, why not just move there. Get rid of this American facade as you think it is. Be true to your self. Or else.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

That's my take as well. We'll see if Trump brings about any REAL change in a positive direction or not, but I certainly hope someone does soon. If not, we're not only going to have trouble globally but domestically as well. A large percentage of the population is sick of same ol', same ol'.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join