It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

V2K (voice in the head) technologies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I've noticed this subject brought up before and was curious about others opinions on this still secretive technology? I think the overwhelming majority of people in our western societies still hold the opinion that such things are just crazy talk, nothing more. Here's a great run-down of the issue with some great independently verifiable links as well. I'd also be interested in any new developments as well as any possible ways to prevent such secretive technologies from being used on others with impunity or any real chance of being caught and exposed publicly. Electronic Harassment

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Curiousity killed the cat,this isn't a subject to pursue all that vigorously most conspiracy sites have posters involved with this bastardry get to close to the bone and you'll make the list.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Frey effect doesn't work well enough to bother with. There are some sonic devices that will work to some extent but they have a lot of limitations. That's pretty much it.

If you're hearing voices no one else can hear, there's a much more likely explanation than secret agents chasing you around with dicey VHF devices.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
There are certain people that will appear in every thread about this topic debunking it,well just like all the pedophilia coming to the surface at high levels I can tell you this evil exists I suffered from it 24/7/365 for 14 years.The truth will out on this one but it wont matter we are at the stage of Nazi Germany now where no one would care unless its happening to them....but God is keeping tabs eternal means a long time and he will shortly be doing something about it.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Yes, it's real......and loud enough.....and that was twenty nine years ago......true story

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Frey effect doesn't work well enough to bother with. There are some sonic devices that will work to some extent but they have a lot of limitations. That's pretty much it.

If you're hearing voices no one else can hear, there's a much more likely explanation than secret agents chasing you around with dicey VHF devices.

These people think different

Documentaries discuss and scientifically demonstrate mind control technology, including electromagnetic weapons for microwave hearing, visual halucinations, influencing emotions and reading thoughts.

A must see! ABC News Special Mission Mind Control 1979 An ABC News Special about the human mind and experiments in mind control. Featuring Allen Dulles, CIA director, John Marks, author and 1977 congressional hearings on mkultra mind control experiments and more. View this classic tv documentary at: www.xenutv.com...
1993 Newsnight with David Shukman, demonstration of Russian psychiatrist and researcher Dr. Igor Smirnov's computer program to analyze the brain's response to visual stimulus and use this information to develop messages to beam back into the subject's mind via "psychoacoustic correction".
CNN news broadcast, Special Assignment, Nov.-1985, by Chuck DeCaro," Weapons of War, Is there an RF Gap?"
"Opening Pandora's Box", 1984, produced by David Jones for Fulcrum Central Productions, aired on BBC Channel 4.
Ultrascience III, Spies are us", Beyond Productions, Learning Channel, 1998
Ultrascience, "Weapons of War", Learning Channel, 1997
The Learning Channel TV program "War 2020" , Beyond Productions, 1998
History Channel, Fall, 2000, "Mind Control: America's Secret War"
Secret Russia, TV program, ZDF, Geheimes Russland ,TV-Tagestip, Der Dienstag im ZDF: Dec, 22, 1998

"Secret Russia: Moscow The Zombies of the Red Czar", German TV documentary, 1998. This documentary discussed psychiatrist Dr. Igor Smirnov and his psychoacoustic correction technology and equipment to beam messages directly into the patient's head for therapeutic purposes. The documentary included interviews of victims claiming illegal Russian government experiments for testing classified mind control or 'psychotronic' weapons.

mindjustice.org...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Documentaries discuss and scientifically demonstrate mind control technology, including electromagnetic weapons for microwave hearing, visual halucinations, influencing emotions and reading thoughts.

Current technology can't read brain waves with hyper-sensitive electrodes attached directly to the head with any level of efficacy, nevermind being able to decode them remotely untethered. Yet, you would believe almost 40 year old technology had it all figured out?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Well, firstly you've got to isolate all the crap posted by places like 'mindjustice.org', because it's people hearing voices posting made up crap for other people hearing voices. Sort of a schizo echo chamber. The technical info level is agonizingly poor. If the term 'psychotronics' occurs in one of your serious references, reconsider it - the entire field is nearly total bull#.

As far as the documentaries you posted, go dig them up on youtube or whatnot, find a time index to the part you think is relevant, and post it here. Otherwise it's a link wall/Gish Gallop. For instance, MKultra NEVER did any "beaming voices into heads" unless you think tying you down and putting headphones on is 'beaming'.

Marks never supports this either, so I suspect your "classic TV documentary", which no longer exists at your link apparently, likely doesn't reference it.

I find a lot of these links get passed around as some sort of irrefutable evidence but no one actually looks at them. Like this one. The site's been re-arranged since your link wall you cut and pasted from bibliotecleyapades (another site that's a total pile of crap). Since YOU didn't bother to read your 'proof', neither will I.

edit on 14-2-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
There are certain people that will appear in every thread about this topic debunking it...

That's because certain people actually design electronics and work in the field - sort of - and bibliotecleyapades level bull# doesn't fly with them as an explanation.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Did I mention you by name?

Sorry Nicola Tesla this exists whether you wish to believe it or not

edit on 14-2-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I have an invisible unicorn named Hermie that lives in my pocket, too.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The new American economy will be based on you tube cat videos and unicorn poo..you should do well.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I really didn't get the impression that bedlam was attempting to sound more intellectual than anyone else on the subject, more as though employing a healthy dose of objectivity to this subject is paramount on discussing it rationally. When sources are cited that embrace a flare for the dramatic or tend to be disingenuous in their objectivity, it's right to question it.

With respect to this subject or MKUltra or any other "mind-control" techniques, a staple of any types of success always hinged upon the target being given any number of a suite of drugs. When exposed to a constant barrage of mind altering drugs people can hear lots of things that aren't there after time. Yet, that's hardly mind control...it's chemistry.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Yes, it's real......and loud enough.....and that was twenty nine years ago......true story
I still hear them. Sometimes I have interesting telepathy moments. It can be very very loud. I've been lambasted with the sounds of millions of voices and fire, similar to the sounds of hell from that hole in Russia.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 1FreeThinker

adage.com...

Please take a look at this article and tell me you don't believe that V2K technology exists. It's provided by a company called Holosonic. They even have personal devices that can target in on specific people as accurately as a beam of light.

Just think about it. This is just what an advertising company is doing with this technology. Think about what applications the military or nefarious people can choose to do with the same technology.

top topics

join