It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's This? Alec Baldwin Exposed As Satanic Worshiper During Trump SNL Skit

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

LOLOLOL

Seriously???

Saying Alec Baldwin is flashing Satanic hand signals and that those who are making fun of Trump are satanists is so ridiculous I find it amazing you would even say it.

First of all, he's just pointing and not making hand signals. But even if he was making hand signals, doesn't matter because Satan isn't a real thing!! Making "devil horn" hand symbols doesn't do anything. You're superstitions are making you think and act in ridiculous ways at this point and you need to regroup here.

If you think there is anything credible with what you're saying in this post you need mental help.

As for Alec's mocking of Trump, it's just comedy satire and it's funny as hell. But it's nothing more than comedy and it's anything but satanic.
edit on 12-2-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: freetheworld

Saw Trump doing the Freemason handshake on an interview with wifey

How positive are you he was 'doing' the Freemason handshake? Which one? We have a few.

Also, I inadvertently give one of the Freemason handshakes when i shake someone's hand. Not because I am trying to perform the uber secret Freemason Mind Meld, but because sometimes, depending on timing and position, one's hand kind of falls into that position.

To be honest, in my opinion, I don't think many Freemasons actually perform a handshake in public (and certainly not when on camera) as a means of distinguishing themselves from the rest of the world because these handshakes are public knowledge. Anyone can look them up and do them. So there's nothing to gain or prove by using them, outside of a lodge. Again, in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Devil worshipper?..hahahahaha..lolololol..sorry it's comedy(subjective if you find it funny)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Lol.....its not comedy....it is simply the Illuminatti companion to false-news........no one is listening to the loser Baldwin and no one is listening to the MSM/False new.

The sooner someone comes up with a list of anti-Trump MSM/Alt.Media/Entertainment Actors-comedians/Sports Stars....the sooner the majority will know who to begin embargoing.....we have waited a long time for a showdown with TPTB and the NewAge Truth Movement....The Donald took the risk and drew them out of cover so we could ID them and then target them ....he is trusting us to take the proverbial shot.

Baldwin is a disgusting human being.....a 3rd rate Actor...a horrible exmple on every level....and SNL is now on my BlackList.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
That symbol has nothing to do with satan, it comes from a Hindu mudra called the apaan and is supposed to be about cleansing.

That depends upon the "intent" behind the one using the gesture. I doubt Baldwin was thinking about the Hindu Mudra, or especially about cleansing when he made the gesture.

That's true, intent does matter. So now that we've established this, what is the evidence for any sort of gesture that usually gets thrown into the satanic conspiracy gumbo actually being satanic and evil? There is none. This entire field exists solely in the projection of the minds of the accusers.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well I just did a bunch of Satanic sign flashing, hand-waving, tongue wagginess while praying to the evil one for Trump supporters heads to explode.

....So did anyone's head explode?

Yeah i didn't think so! Just as useless as that cloud sitting sky fairy others go on about.

Oops, now I've done it! It's snowing outside I think hell just froze over.

Hey Phage can I hang out at your place and get debaucheried? I have some cool pamphlets we could read.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I love you in ASL, source and the Karana Mudra, source, are not satanic.
I have noticed some folks gesticulate more than others and if you study anything concerning Mudras, touching certain fingers together, may be a natural inclination towards calm that the body is subconsciously doing, IMO.

I do wonder how many in Hollywood/politics are satanic though and find it quite possible, a satanic person would be one to gesticulate as would a non- satanic person.
edit on 12-2-2017 by peppycat because: spelling

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I want to see if I understand this right..

You are claiming that how an actor was acting in a spoof is something real?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

How do you feel about Kellyanne Conway promoting Ivanka's failing brand on Live TV as a public servant? Does that fall in line with your patriotic views? Do you feel proud knowing your public servant is so obsessed with winning, that she will violate law just to protect the ego of your supreme leader?

MAGA! or rather, MIGA! (Make Ivanka Great Again!)
edit on 12-2-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

That symbol has nothing to do with satan, it comes from a Hindu mudra called the apaan and is supposed to be about cleansing.

That depends upon the "intent" behind the one using the gesture. I doubt Baldwin was thinking about the Hindu Mudra, or especially about cleansing when he made the gesture.

That's true, intent does matter. So now that we've established this, what is the evidence for any sort of gesture that usually gets thrown into the satanic conspiracy gumbo actually being satanic and evil? There is none. This entire field exists solely in the projection of the minds of the accusers.

WRONG. Have you ever worshiped Satan? Willingly become a follower? No? Have you studied the history of those who have and have written books about the things that happened to them? Still no? Then you don't know of what you speak except for your own uninformed opinion. Which is worth nothing.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Alec Baldwin gives such weak devil horns what a loser
so sad folks so sad

I always give the best devil horns tremendous devil horns
folks I'm really good at the devil horns

that's what people are always saying to me Donald Trump you give the greatest Devils Horns

edit on 12-2-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Mmmhmmm. Let me guess you read John Todd.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I he is some kind of "satanic worshiper" ... what good/purpose does making hand gestures do?

I've never understood this.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Oh look, Satan's Daughter.

you need to get out more. Satan isn't an "it" Satan is that lazy side of you that can't be bothered to research real life.
edit on 13-2-2017 by network dude because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join