It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea 'conducts ballistic missile test'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

North Korea has fired a ballistic missile, South Korea's military says, in the first such test since Donald Trump took office as US president.
The missile was launched at 07:55 local time (22:55 GMT on Saturday) and flew east towards the Sea of Japan for about 500km, South Korean officials say.
Pyongyang has conducted a number of nuclear tests in the past year.
North Korea's repeated missile and nuclear tests and aggressive statements continue to alarm and anger the region.
Sunday's launch took place from the Banghyon air base in North Pyongan province on the west side of the Korean peninsula.
A US defence official quoted by Reuters news agency said Washington "can confirm that we did detect a missile launch from North Korea".
A White House

North Korea 'conducts ballistic missile test'

It seems N Korea is pushing it's luck on the international stage. Again.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: deviant300

It's almost send North korea money to survive month again this year, just sooner.

Already discussing here

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
In the meantime.
Navy successfully tests new missile-defense system in Hawaii

Way, way more impressive.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
North Korea scares me about as much as a snarling chihuahua. Sure, it might hurt when it bites but I know we can just kick the snot out of it if it gets in our way.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
How far does this rocket go? about 400 ft,more saber rattling,unless China slips them some of their top weapons,which may not be too far off

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
In the meantime.
Navy successfully tests new missile-defense system in Hawaii

Way, way more impressive.

LOL I love it. Yes, way more impressive.

But honestly, who didn't foresee NK igniting their firecrackers and making some noise anyway?
edit on 12-2-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Very good Kim Jong-Un now if only you could feed your people instead of enslave and torture the poor sods in to oblivion people might actually be impressed.

(post by CHONGO removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Cool. What else is new? Korean missile and weapons development will continue unhindered for the forseeable future barring drastic policy changes from both North Korea and the US.

originally posted by: andy06shake

Very good Kim Jong-Un now if only you could feed your people

Lift the sanctions and maybe they'll be able to.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I love Trump-speak...

""President Trump told reporters Sunday that North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un was "acting very, very badly" hours after the rogue state test-fired a new type of high-thrust rocket engine. 

The president made the remark on board Air Force One as he prepared to return to Washington from a weekend at his Florida resort, Mar-a-Lago. Trump said he had "meetings on North Korea," but did not specify with whom or what was discussed. 

"I will tell you he is acting very badly," Trump repeated before departing the press cabin.""

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Sounds like Kim Jong is about to get a spanking! BTW.. did anybody see that rocket test-firing on TV today? I saw bigger fire trails than that on the 4th of July. Kim Jong was beaming so proudly, LOL.

-cwm

edit on 3/19/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sounds like Kim Jong is about to get a spanking!

Bigly.

did anybody see that rocket test-firing on TV today? I saw bigger fire trails than that on the 4th of July.
Yeah, well. It's the velocity of the exhaust and its duration that actually matters.

new topics

top topics

join