It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Equipment Accidents on tape and other insanity....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I just wanted to make a thread that is a little different than the too many political threads.

There are some crazy people in the world, but some of these folks push the envelope. Many people die in heavy equipment accidents and I don't think anyone died in these. Some of these must have cost a fortune to insurance companies if they had insurance.

So, for your viewing pleasure here we go...
Heavy Equipment Accidents caught on tape . Trucks Disasters - Trucks fails , skills #44

AWESOME EXCAVATOR OPERATOR COMPILATION - MOST AMAZING EXCAVATOR COMPILATION IN THE WORLD #1

Heavy Equipment Accidents caught on tape . Trucks Disasters - Trucks fails , skills #41

Enjoy!

edit on 11/2/17 by spirit_horse because: typos

edit on 11/2/17 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Those are all non- union ... which is what the majority of you seem to want working in your neighborhoods....

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

Yikes. It's like a super-condensed horror movie. Very unsettling to watch in a way.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Those are all non- union ... which is what the majority of you seem to want working in your neighborhoods....

Haha, what a bold statement. May I inquire as to how you ascertainer that information?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
These heavy equipment videos and car fail/accidents videos from Russia are entertaining. The Ruskis are dumb drivers, but they have a ton of snow and ton of dash cams, for good reason.
edit on 2/11/2017 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

I think I figured it out.

Remember those "most satisfying" videos?

These are like the complete opposite. Most butt-clenching clips on youtube.

edit on 11-2-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

.00thanks for this thread...we all have political fatigue!!!! these are a nice change of pace and fun.....going to watch the clips now!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07
Thats an assumption,I ran excavation work for union and non union,only difference union job might require hard hats and steel toed shoes,when your talking 120,000 plus pounds,not much will help you

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

.00thanks for this thread...we all have political fatigue!!!! these are a nice change of pace and fun.....going to watch the clips now!

You're most welcome

top topics

join