It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's with the cryptic messages? Vault7

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb
The responses are celebratory. Don't worry, people are very happy about this. EmbassyCat also tweeted yesterday.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Interesting to note that when Julian Assange posted for the first time from @JulianAssange about rumors of his death, ANONSCAN tweeted ROFL. and another tweet "still smiling and more".

I'm almost convinced WL is compromised. Why else the January 1, 1984 room 101 files when the embassy was stormed? Why the note.txt hex code that is a "link to RickRoll'd (Troll video) and stating Conspiracy Theory is designed to divide. Get them?"

Even the video with @embassy_cat was shown in a room with what appeared to be Assange and some royal where the cat was sitting on a table? Was that still the embassy or somewhere else?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
My best bet...
This has something to do with operation aurora.
Google and NSA, hand in hand.

I'd might be wrong. But, proof of googles total cooperation with the NSA would be a big deal.
It would also make sense in the way social media is being scrubbed.

Google+NSA=total control

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Interesting to note that when Julian Assange posted for the first time from @JulianAssange about rumors of his death, ANONSCAN tweeted ROFL. and another tweet "still smiling and more".

I'm almost convinced WL is compromised. Why else the January 1, 1984 room 101 files when the embassy was stormed? Why the note.txt hex code that is a "link to RickRoll'd (Troll video) and stating Conspiracy Theory is designed to divide. Get them?"

Even the video with @embassy_cat was shown in a room with what appeared to be Assange and some royal where the cat was sitting on a table? Was that still the embassy or somewhere else?

Now this Twitter think so to

Now Looking into it
1 OPPSE CESAR AVX

2 IRREDCTIBLES GAVLOIS

3 LE TOVR DE GAVLE

4 BOVCLIER ARVERNE

5 L`OTAGE IBERE

6 GENT DETRITVS

7 MAINE DES DIEX

LA CORSE

Now I think each one of these tell part of the story of what happening
will be back with my guess later please add your
Index Is the Papyrus scoop is it may be compromise

1 Cesar = shadow Gor. FBI, CIA, NSA infighting

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I hope you archived that video, because it was pulled. =) Lets see how many videos we can post in this thread that get pulled in 48hrs!

Interestingly, this one is surprising for how well known The Outer Dark is.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate
Since the issue of Schrödinger's Assange came up again I'd like to leave this here. It's the live Reddit AMA with Assange from last month. Assange starts talking at 14:25. His mic is messed up at first, that is fixed at 20:00. In the description on Youtube is a list of markers for when he's talking about what.

He talks about the calls for proof of life a couple times and states he thinks the live video AMA is the best he can provide. I think video with a dated newspaper would be good but also easily faked.

I do not believe one way or another as to his location. Until verifiable public appearances are made it's all up in the air but it's undeniably hard to make a public appearance. The Outer Dark mentions in a video wanting a hand wave or similar... that would be discredited immediately because his face wouldn't be visible. Making his face visible opens him up to a sniper so no go there... This is, evidently, proof he is alive. Now is he held somewhere other than the embassy is the question.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

Yes I watched the day he did this presentation or AMA. He did appear to be answering the random questions down the line as they were being posted so I'm pretty confident he is alive, or at least was then. As to where he is though, that is up for debate.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I watched the AMA until he said something about "the elections results from year" or something like that. Fishy.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Arrestme

The interview JA did on an Australian Radio Show today was pretty convincing, this interview has confirmed his 'state' for me.

Skip to 62 mins in...

JA interview Australian Radio Show

I do prefer to trust my instincts, unless doubt wreaks havoc.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Another JA interview on Australian Radio Show...

FULL INTERVIEW: Neil Mitchell speaks with Julian Assange.

ETA: One of the major concerns of many peeps of JA's safety, which made them doubt he was alive, was the fact that he hadn't used his PGP key. Now from doing some research, it appears that he has not used his PGP key since 2007! Possible misleading in reporting methinks...
edit on 16-2-2017 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This just made the clues even more confusing lol

The revelations are contained within three CIA tasking orders published today by WikiLeaks as context for its forth coming CIA Vault 7 series.

https://__._/cia-france-elections-2012/#Press%20Release%20%28english%29

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join