It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That bass (electronic music)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Another creation, deep bass, melodic plays and arp. hope you will enjoy

Take a chance
edit on 11-2-2017 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I've been listening to what you have been posting, I have been djing for a long time and just started producing recently. Aaaand i cracked my computer screen the other day. Very cool though, love the middle break down, thought the song was over, said noo I need a little more, dropped into trancey heaven.
Reminds me of deadmau5 kinda. Cool synth work. Keep posting I'll keep listening.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Hmmm, minds eye opened. Riding a horse at full gallop, a bullet train, a shuttle launch, light speed travel...

nice

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Hey, I have just played with it and it sounds almost like GadgetG. Where can I upload it without creating a SoundCloud account?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Just playing around, not meaning to offend. Wouldn't want to manipulate your music and will take this down if it is offensive in anyway...

Start up your music to the beginning here (turn off youtube volume) and take a booster ride with the shuttle...

edit on 11-2-2017 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No that's cool, i'm not a picky guy.

I went full screen and it became a pretty nice ride, funny how music can change a video

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

I'm not sure what you mean, you have a song you wanna upload ?

i guess youtube, i don't know which other sites there are, sound cloud is free for 3 hours upload..

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

No that's cool, i'm not a picky guy.

I went full screen and it became a pretty nice ride, funny how music can change a video

Lol, your music could make anything look good... thanks for inspiring me.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Wow... thank you

It was actually a album posted in my thread yesterday that inspired me to make this track, the first track, such a nice one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
yeah whatever, there we go
Take A 2nd Chance

I'll delete it right after you hear the difference. Just do the same stuff and speed it up by 30-40%

Here's how GadgetG makes hours of good stuff on hardware:
Youtube
faster is better

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

That is way way to fast....

But i like GadgetG

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

You've improved a lot in just a few days. Rhythm is still really good. Arrangement is getting there. Lead ins / transitions needs a lil work.

Mostly though, have you checked out any new sample packs lately? The tones of some of those samples sound like they're from fruityloops v1.0. Like monotonic midis or 80s video games. No offense.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeeep

Yeah they are pretty tame, that's why i bought me a new synth Tone2 Rayblaster, that's the sound you hear in this track, + the more i work with mastering the better i'll be, i suck at mastering, i edit for hours only making it worse, this time i did pretty simple with compression and EQ, it works great.

The two basses, the lead in and deep one is a good example of the bad sound of FL's, but they work great together.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

No problem. Imo, musical background is what makes a film or video. Images are just images, when accompanied by a good sound track, they Fly.

Edit: I review the video that inspired you, just my opinion yours is better. That other is too busy, too many elements, too "disco".

You don't need a ton of instruments accompanying the beat. The beat is what counts, first, and then the melody to carry you long.

Of course, I'm a bass aficionado first.

I like supernovas, earthquakes and volcanos.

edit on 11-2-2017 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I can see you getting really good once you get it all worked out, because your rhythm is good.

Maybe there's some tricks you can use to make the old samples sound more tone rich? double them up, change tone on one, decay on another? I'm not sure what the pros do. Maybe ask you in a week, that's how fast you're improving.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeeep

Lol i love my program, constantly working on tracks and yeah...gotta work on spicing up those sounds, split them up add richness and resample...oh so much to do

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Lol, some GLORIFY RECORDS likes your track. I mean my sped up version.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Hahaha good one

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Thank YOU

top topics

join