It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Want You to Die if You Disagree with Them

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Ah ok here we go, a little more classification. So you mean the rioters. So this thread title is more like if someone posted a video of that neo nazi Richard Spencer guy and said, "Conservatives want genocide" because that guy said it and he's more popular than he used to be.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

You had me, i thought you were going off to leftist looney ville.

Liberals and progressive businesses like twitter are still very tolerant of free speech, including hate speech...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: daryllyn

I seem to remember some sort of rioting in the late 60's or early 70's that seems much worse than this. Also we has some sort of riot in LA in the mid 90's that seemed to point to a large division.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Shamrock6

Want to be 1st?

I'M TELLING MOM

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

What stuff has been made up?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

But are you a leftist?

I am a liberal, I disagree with 95% of what is posted on ATS yet I don't want anyone dead.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Its funny, because I know many people on both sides. All of the "liberals" I am friends with do not want to hurt anyone. Are they generally frustrated with what they see in Trump..Sure but I have never seen them wish harm on anyone. I certainly cant say that with my "conservative" friends. Just looking at streams of peaceful protests, you'll see a lot of commenters saying "why cant cops just shoot em" or some even saying they wish they could do it themselves..

There is good and bad on both sides. Really simple as that, and each side of media enhances the bad of the other.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

But are you a leftist?

I am a liberal, I disagree with 95% of what is posted on ATS yet I don't want anyone dead.

What's the thread title again?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Please go over my comments and look that leftist are closer to what is accurate in place of liberals if you mean liberals in the classical sense of the word.

This is coming from a fringe lunatic though.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
All this is the reason why we do not let Liberals own guns...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

Source for that, I would love to see it.

Just looking at streams of peaceful protests, you'll see a lot of commenters saying "why cant cops just shoot em" or some even saying they wish they could do it themselves..

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

What stuff has been made up?

Your threads blame all liberals by using blogs, or videos.

So you claim in this one that all liberals want people dead that think differently.

So i assumed that your a conservative, just like dylan roof, it must mean your a racist that wants to shoot people at church, am i doing it right.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Please go over some of my responses, leftist are closer to what describes what the story is referring to.

But the lines between leftists and liberal has been blurred, and I think it is done on purpose.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
How bout you're either part of the problem or part of the solution to the divisiveness. A simple clarification really helps out in distinguishing instead of generalizing. Perhaps including some terms like some, many(too many), those that, or the "extreme" this or that could help. I just feel the overall divisiveness from generalization is just as bad as some of the accusations for left or right. All I know is what I see around me, and that's people on both sides of the aisle that are closer to center than not, do not wish harm bodily against others and get tired of being swept up in destructive grouping.
edit on 11-2-2017 by waftist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

You are saying that I want people to die if they disagree with me. You don't find that hateful?

It's worse than hateful - they're setting the stage for their righteous retribution

You know - some folk bought a pig in a poke and now are so butt hurt they've got to lash out at someone

Not like we didn't try to warn them

:-)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I seem to remember some sort of rioting in the late 60's or early 70's that seems much worse than this. Also we has some sort of riot in LA in the mid 90's that seemed to point to a large division.

And....?

Did I imply this division is a new thing?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Not a conservative or a liberal.

I look at stories and logically deduce if this is something that people would be interested in. I think this is one that people like to comment on.

I don't fit your molds, and I think very few would fit into your molds.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I guess I misunderstood what you meant.

I've never witnessed such polarization in all my years on this rock.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Age plays a factor in what one can remember seeing firsthand.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join