It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Want You to Die if You Disagree with Them

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Kali74

I've given repeated examples.

Those that wish to ban speech they deem offensive
Those that wish to simply ignore or eliminate the Electoral College
Those that want the 2nd Amendment gone
Those that want to eliminate the Constitution in favor of another type of government

These are people that want to get rid of the Constitution.

What about people who want to let the Executive Branch over-ride the Judicial Branch because they don't want anything to check or balance the Executive Branch's agenda?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

I like your style, can i try one.

Dylan roof was a piece of # alt right, so that means that all people on the right are racist pieces of #.

Man i love your game.

Try speaking without generalizations. It's no use. It's cumbersome. We use generalizations because it makes speech easier. If you have a tough time differentiating between "liberals" plural and "every liberal", you might consider a different approach in your thinking. Going through life thinking in generalizations can rot the brain.

So your a dylan roof fan.

How could you tell? It must be the swastikas.

The same way you and the op make up make up stuff.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

If you're upset at the words used it is because you reacted to them. Liberalism champions the right to free expression. I don't see that in your comment.

Oh dear. What a bunch of nonsense weasel words. A reaction is neutral... it can be good, bad or indifferent. As in being "upset." I wasn't upset because I reacted... Being upset is my reaction.

And as far as that right to free expression, what you "don't see" in my comment is any effort to silence the OP, or in any way, shape or form deny the OP the right to free expression. Which, of course, goes both ways, as I exercised my right to free expression in response. That's how it works.

Anyone who has responded to the thread is replying with emotional responses except for Les.

Les doesn't have emotions. He's pure logic, and never wrong.

We're just helpless peons who can't think for ourselves and resort to emotion based comments.

But when other posters reply to the thread, the same principle doesn't apply.

Holy circular logic, Batman is correct.

You've got a silly image of me in your head. Flattering. But Surely you can graduate to reasoned discourse when you're finished with your fantasy?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Dylan roof was a piece of # alt right, so that means that all people on the right are racist pieces of #.

Man i love your game.

Try speaking without generalizations. It's no use. It's cumbersome. We use generalizations because it makes speech easier. If you have a tough time differentiating between "liberals" plural and "every liberal", you might consider a different approach in your thinking. Going through life thinking in generalizations can rot the brain.

For instance?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Just because some conservatives denounce anyone who they think as being to the left of them as terrible liberals and at the same time some liberals call anyone who they think as being to the right of them as terrible conservatives, does not give us cause to denounce ALL people on either side.

Our true struggle seasonal, is not with the other ideology. It is with absolutism, which when coupled with power leads to authoritarianism which in the hands of any governing body leads to totalitarianism. That is our struggle, left AND right.

*stands up and claps wildly*.

You have eloquently nailed it. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

a reply to: kaylaluv

No one said all liberals nor all progressives. I'm not sure why the general outrage in this thread is so concerned with how the OP decided to use the term, but I imagine progressive ideals has a lot to do with it. Certainly you don't want him to die because you disagree, but the anger is nonetheless palpable.

Yes, the anger is palpable - the OP seems pretty angry. Me? I'm just frustrated with the threads that are clearly meant to divide us.

By the way, did you catch that the OP fell for my non-generalization use of the word conservatives in my statement of racists, bigots, etc., and he had the audacity to recommend I put "some" in front of it? Unbelievable.

Politics is division. If there was unity there would be no politics. Luckily if we're feeling frustrated we can put the politics away for a while. Thought-policing can only exasperate that frustration.
edit on 11-2-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I am a liberal, I disagree with 95% of what is posted on ATS yet I don't want anyone dead.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Liberals are very intolerant to bigotry, racism and hate.

You should be too

But they don't want people to die.

edit on 11-2-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Those that want to eliminate the Constitution in favor of another type of government

What about people who want to let the Executive Branch over-ride the Judicial Branch because they don't want anything to check or balance the Executive Branch's agenda?

Oh, that's just Gods will, ask Pense.

religionnews.com...

link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.31

This is where I fell on your test thing. Though I was unsure on a few questions, so give and take a bit.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I took it, too, and am just barely left of center.

I really thought I was farther to the left than that..

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Man i love your game.

For instance?

Do we really need to do the same song and dance, you deflect and use big words, i remind you to stay on topic, you deflect again then say my grammar is terrible, i laugh and say thanks for reminding again over and over.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Man i love your game.

For instance?

Do we really need to do the same song and dance, you deflect and use big words, i remind you to stay on topic, you deflect again then say my grammar is terrible, i laugh and say thanks for reminding again over and over.

Hopefully somebody makes fun of Canada at some point, too.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Man i love your game.

For instance?

After you cannot back up what you say, that is the usual course of action.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Is this thread for real? Talk about being motivated entirely by fear. No, liberals as a group do not want you dead. It's flabbergasting how irrational people are getting on ATS.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

religionnews.com...

Oh that's right. Silly me. I totally remember the right characterizing Obama's decisions as ordained by God and thus immune to the judicial branch of government' rulings! *smacks forehead*. How could I forget??

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Man i love your game.

For instance?

After you cannot back up what you say, that is the usual course of action.

Really, easy question, did you stay on topic this time, nope, but hey your grammar is really good.

So lets try this again, the op claims that all liberals are violent, and you seem to agree, so are you a dylan roof fan or not, you claim to be a conservative, just like dylan, it must mean hes your hero, am i right.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

religionnews.com...

Oh that's right. Silly me. I totally remember the right characterizing Obama's decisions as ordained by God and thus immune to the judicial branch of government' rulings! *smacks forehead*. How could I forget??

Do you want to end up in a FEMA camp?

Because this is how you end up in a FEMA camp.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The OP clearly now means Left instead of Liberal... so let's find out why he/she thinks that it is rational to deem the entire Left as homicidal because of a tweet Samuel L. Jackson sent out in 2012.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Liberals Want You to Die if You Disagree with Them

The sliver of hope surrounding all this ?

The next time Liberals push for gun control.

Remind them of the TRO against an EO.

Liberals can NEVER push gun control again.

EVER.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join