It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Want You to Die if You Disagree with Them

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Do you think, honestly, that I should be labeled a terrorist??

Sure, why not? LOL

You've disguised yourself with a new Avatar (nice, BTW) so I won't know you anymore.

I'm onto you now!!

I know you love me snarl.

The place wouldn't be the same without you.

*blushes and looks at her toes* Aw gee. Well thanks! Back at you!!

Just promise when "they*" come for me to take me to the new FEMA camp for liberals that you all will come and spring me with that 2nd amendment solution. Please??? Lol!!

Ahhh ... the voices in my head say:

Absolutely not. I don't have a gun and will be helplessly dragged away by the evil fascist "them" and will need rescuing by all my awesome ATS friends. Since I know YOU and the good Constitution Upholders here are not "the evil they" I hope I can rely on you to save me.

Okay well I have this sword but it's mostly metaphorical.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Well there you go - assuming I was talking about all conservatives. I wasn't. Why can't your mind understand that using the word conservatives doesn't mean all conservatives? What's that you say? You make the assumption that's what I meant because it's very easy to assume that using the term conservatives implies all conservatives?

When people start threads with "liberals want you to die if you disagree with them" and say things like "it's a fact that liberals are intolerant" with some extreme examples - it is absolutely an implication that this means all liberals.

I didn't assume you were talking about all conservatives, and I showed you why.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

If you dont mean all conservs, but some in front of conserv.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: daryllyn

Can we agree that whining and kill are 2 different things?

My approach tot he this story is the poor dumb Trump supporter caught in a illegal alien right demonstration (riot).

The rioters are the people I think this story applies to, not a guy who wants his kids school to not allow candy canes becasue of the religious overtones.

Go ahead and do you, boo.

I refuse to throw all logic out the window because it's interfering with my personal narrative.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Are you being intentionally dense or something?

Kinda (exactly) like how a racist thinks that all people of another race are inferior, sometimes a person using a generalization about the left or right thinks that all persons on "the other side" believe a particular way.

All liberals do this.
All conservatives do that.
All cops do this.
All black people are this.

The notion that this isn't a thing somehow is ludicrous.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

My my that is a good old fashions scolding.

My kids would tell you that you got off easy.

If you take a sec and look at my replies in this thread, you will see that I agree with some posts that clarify the leftist are the real problem.

I did. And that's exactly why I said to stop making lame excuses. You knew that before you posted, and yet you did not make any such disclaimer in the OP. Rather, you waited until called out on it to do so.

So take a breath and realize we probably agree.

I hope so. But talk is cheap, so I also hope that you reconsider your methods and start to walk the talk. I know you can do better than this.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: daryllyn

a reply to: daryllyn

Can we agree that whining and kill are 2 different things?

My approach tot he this story is the poor dumb Trump supporter caught in a illegal alien right demonstration (riot).

The rioters are the people I think this story applies to, not a guy who wants his kids school to not allow candy canes becasue of the religious overtones.

Go ahead and do you, boo.

I refuse to throw all logic out the window because it's interfering with my personal narrative.

Throwing all logic out the window is conflating the term "liberals" to mean all liberals.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Are you being intentionally dense or something?

Kinda (exactly) like how a racist thinks that all people of another race are inferior, sometimes a person using a generalization about the left or right thinks that all persons on "the other side" believe a particular way.

All liberals do this.
All conservatives do that.
All cops do this.
All black people are this.

The notion that this isn't a thing somehow is ludicrous.

No one is saying all but you. It's probably just instinct by now. Forget intentions.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

If we are going to get technical then I'll give libertarians the label Liberal back. In which case this Topic makes no sense.
really c'mon we know what the OP meant. Liberal and progressive are used interchangeably.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Gee, I guess you showed me. Try working on your own group who lost their minds after Hillary spoke of a basket of deplorables. Basket clearly indicates a group separate from the rest - but the right screams "she said we're all deplorable because we voted for Trump!"

Basket of deplorables is a little different than saying liberals are intolerant and want you to die - not even a basket of liberals. Just .... liberals.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Writing doesn't cause problems. Your reaction to it does.

Yeah right... my reaction is the problem.... so if I hadn't commented everything everywhere would be all hunky dory??? Um... yeah... right.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

It's not the fault of the OP to use the term people call themselves. It's the fault of progressives to think they are liberals.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

a reply to: kaylaluv

If you dont mean all conservs, but some in front of conserv.

You should practice what you preach.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
I used to think I was a liberal, when the definition was that of a normal person that just figured " live and let live".
Liberals used to be the opposite of what they are now. At least the American liberals.
They've gone insane.
I'm betting that European liberals are different than American one's. I know some Canadian ones that are still normal, but they're slowly Americanizing without realizing it. Proximity...

Apparently I'm now a libertarian anarchist. I even took a test.

No one should want others to die 🙁

Dude just keep the faith will you! Live an let live seems great to me. I have worked around in a pregnant women's shoes and if she chooses to have an abortion it is her call. Perhaps she has good reason. Some vegetarian food is nice.

The problem to me is neocons have a terror of pollution!!! and difference!!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

You have to stretch so far to find intolerant Liberals... a sarcastic tweet from 2012?

This passed ridiculous a long time ago. You spew hate all day long.

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Gee, I guess you showed me. Try working on your own group who lost their minds after Hillary spoke of a basket of deplorables. Basket clearly indicates a group separate from the rest - but the right screams "she said we're all deplorable because we voted for Trump!"

Basket of deplorables is a little different than saying liberals are intolerant and want you to die - not even a basket of liberals. Just .... liberals.

I will not do what you tell me to do.

I just doubt your "group" is liberal in any way shape or form. You're liberal in name only, and are angry with the use of the term.

link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
I like your style, can i try one.

Dylan roof was a piece of # alt right, so that means that all people on the right are racist pieces of #.

Man i love your game.

Try speaking without generalizations. It's no use. It's cumbersome. We use generalizations because it makes speech easier. If you have a tough time differentiating between "liberals" plural and "every liberal", you might consider a different approach in your thinking. Going through life thinking in generalizations can rot the brain.

So your a dylan roof fan.

link   
If we're being honest I've thought to myself that the world would be a better place if both certain GOP and DNC members ceased to exist. Conservatives know they would at least smirk if Diane Feinstein spontaneously combust and liberals would cheer out loud if Mitch Mcconnell got hit by a bus. Be honest with yourselves...

“I did not attend his funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.”

― Mark Twain
edit on 11-2-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Writing doesn't cause problems. Your reaction to it does.

Yeah right... my reaction is the problem.... so if I hadn't commented everything everywhere would be all hunky dory??? Um... yeah... right.

If you're upset at the words used it is because you reacted to them. Liberalism champions the right to free expression. I don't see that in your comment.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I like your style, can i try one.

Dylan roof was a piece of # alt right, so that means that all people on the right are racist pieces of #.

Man i love your game.

Try speaking without generalizations. It's no use. It's cumbersome. We use generalizations because it makes speech easier. If you have a tough time differentiating between "liberals" plural and "every liberal", you might consider a different approach in your thinking. Going through life thinking in generalizations can rot the brain.

So your a dylan roof fan.

How could you tell? It must be the swastikas.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join