It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Want You to Die if You Disagree with Them

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I think its time that Trump supporters start fighting back. I'm getting tired of all these Liberals getting away with their spoiled brat, childish antics, and even ganging up on, and beating Trump supporters, while the police stand and watch. It's time that Trump supporters fight fire with fire. Beat them back...people are people...they aren't some special race...they can be beaten too. Infiltrate their ranks acting like one of them, and then start riots under THEIR names, so tat THEY look bad for a change.. Ther are may things that can be done...but it looks like Trump supporters "taking the high road", is not working, and these idiots should be dealt with in a fashion that only they can understand.
edit on 14-2-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

This is already happening. There are laws starting to drop out of the states.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But we have to remember that some leftists are not going to support Trump, no matter what. These are people who live one emotion 100%, not logic.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: redmage

So the answer is no .. there was nothing like this of this magnitude when Obama took office. So yes, both parties have problems, it just happens to be the majority of the Dem that are the problem.

I love this mindset. Both parties suck, but my party sucks less than yours.

Obama is no longer POTUS. Conservatives whined and complained about Obama's failures being pinned on Bush.... now they themselves are partaking in the same activity.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Repeated research studies show liberals are far more intolerant than conservatives. They don't realize it because they're mentally ill.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

This is already happening. There are laws starting to drop out of the states.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But we have to remember that some leftists are not going to support Trump, no matter what. These are people who live one emotion 100%, not logic.

Leftists don't have to support Trump.

I never supported Obama, but I wasn't about to go around beating the crap out of people who supported him for disagreeing with me either.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gotrumpgo

Yes, yes, anyone who disagrees with you is mentally ill... How original.

My, my, channeling your inner Racheal Maddow, as she made much the same claim about Trump supporters not all that long ago...

Amusing, no?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: gotrumpgo

I don't agree liberalism is a mental illness.

I think it is a way of looking at life with an all emotion view.

Conservatives tend to be more logical, and this is why having a talk about a political issue will end with the liberal calling the conservative a Nazi, breeder or the conservative wants dirty water.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I work with a few high profile conservatives, and i can tell you that the growing hate and bile that leaps at them is quite alarming...

People think it began with Berkley, but alas those of us in ATS know this contagion has vrowing for decades

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ExVoto

Yep, the leftist are getting more and more angry.

The problem is that they cannot believe someone believes something different than they do.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21883836]seasonal[/post

If you have ever tried to have an adult conversation about vegetarianism, abortion, coserv vs lib, or guns with a hard core lib, this story from .

WATER FILTER REVIEWS AND INFORMATION

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: nickgoerge

Who are you addressing?

I starts off fine-then it degrades.

I think it is fine to have all the freedom you want as ling as it isnt hurting anyone-that is where abortion goes off the rails.

Vegetarianism usually goes off the rails when I grant them the right to eat no meat, would they grant me the right to eat meat?

I find if you have a differing opinion it is an irritant. This is for the leftists. They are militant.
edit on 17-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
No, we believe it, were just extremely disappointed. And as far as I know, we're not angry...just disappointed.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
cognitive dissonance occurs with all idealogies

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Liberals have turned into the extremists party. This is why they will lose even bigger in 2020.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: redmage

So the answer is no .. there was nothing like this of this magnitude when Obama took office. So yes, both parties have problems, it just happens to be the majority of the Dem that are the problem.

I love this mindset. Both parties suck, but my party sucks less than yours.

Obama is no longer POTUS. Conservatives whined and complained about Obama's failures being pinned on Bush.... now they themselves are partaking in the same activity.

Thats why one should always vote issues. Really what got Trump elected. That simple for all the head scratching apes out there cant figure out how he won.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

I think the dems bench is really thin. They need to inspire their base with something other than Bill Clinton's OLD playbook.

The majority of Americans voted Trump, and for good reason. The people did not want 4 more years of Obama.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
If you disagree with a conservative they call you "enemy of the American people". Wait no, that's just news sources they don't like.
edit on 24/2/17 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: C0bzz
If you disagree with a conservative they call you "enemy of the American people". Wait no, that's just news sources they don't like.

No, it's not just news sources ... conservatives have always professed that they are the true Americans.

I speak generally here of course.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Conservatives are bad too, but usually they don't riot.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join