It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Want You to Die if You Disagree with Them

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

There is a one way valve that far lefties like. And if you don't believe in what they do, it gets to name calling in short order.

Programmed robots, in some cases! I have watched video, with people simply asking such a person to explain further their position on some issue, and many can't even manage! Worse, they get angry, as though told they were wrong, even when the person interviewing didn't say anything like that.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Liberals down south must be totally different then the ones up north. None of the liberals I know are freaking out. I know ten to one more gun owning liberals then republicans. What you think republicans are the only ones that own guns and are pro second amendment? Also most liberals I know are also pro deportation for illegals. The only people I ever see freaking out over stuff are republicans thinking someones going to take their guns and bibles away.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Nice list.

Don't forget "the right" burning Dixie Chicks' albums in the streets, and sending them death threats when they dared to speak out against Bush and the Iraq war.

The list goes on and on.

Partisan ideologues from both sides always have to ruin things for the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Having lived almost all my life in MA, the left is extremely intolerant as a majority.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Rational Thinking called. Apparently anecdotes are now considered evidence. So, great job! You're finally the smartest person in the room!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bender151

Anecdotes are what the thread is based on; so, naturally, anecdotes will be discussed.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Just to go with anecdotes, do you remember riots of this magnitude with this many people calling for death/hurt of Obama supporters and everyone who voted for him?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
I get that you have a problem with the title, and that's my point.

The points I asked you to prove are your baseless accusations, which you still avoid doing, let alone spending a few minutes describing with any integrity. In other words, your moral righteousness is fake, your sanctimony is hogwash, your self-evident truths are mob-derived. All of this built on fuzzy logic and emotion.

You act as though someone has placed you in the position to rain your grandiose hand-waving upon us. If you have a problem with something I've said, you can attack a specific claim with a specific rebuttal. A lazy "everything you've said is wrong, wha wha", while par for the course for you and sometimes enough to impress your ATS followers, is a rather disappointing excuse for argumentation in pretty much any context. "Fuzzy logic" is a technical term for a probability-based/non-Boolean model used to describe the relative likelihood of truth values, not a one-size-fits-all pejorative. And "emotion"? "Mob-derived"? From which mob are my objections to your incipient fascist tendencies supposedly derived? Moral righteousness? I've done plenty wrong in my life, but trying to persuade "the Internets" that all conservatives need to die with a sad sort of community-college-poli-sci-final-solution scenario is not one of them. It does look to be a vice of yours, though.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

"Riots of this magnitude"?

Can't say I've seen many "riots" this time, or any other. There has been lots of protests, and a few trouble makers in the crowds, but given the size of the protests a few trouble makers are to be expected. Regardless of the situation, I've always noticed that "the larger the crowd the lower collective IQ gets". It's like Tommy Lee says in M.I.B., "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals".

Honestly, I've seen more calls for death/hurt against the protestors than by the protestors.

Here on ATS I've seen numerous calls for protestors' "blood running in the streets", and to have their "teeth kicked in" amongst other wishes of severe harm to them. Go read the "Bikers for Trump" threads again. They're a perfect example.
edit on 2/13/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

(post by spiritualzombie removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

So the answer is no .. there was nothing like this of this magnitude when Obama took office. So yes, both parties have problems, it just happens to be the majority of the Dem that are the problem.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Seems a bit of a stretch to say "the majority of the Dem" when only a minority of Dems even bothered to attend any of the protests.

That said, I absolutely agree that both of the major parties definitely have serious problems.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Yep, I was in a discussion about gay marriage, (something I think is OK) playing devil's advocate, and was called a breeder. Then I laughed and it got much much worse.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

They support the protests though. Going is not the only way to support something.

Most of what happened with Obama was a fringe, the Tea Party, with no real major Republican support.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: amazing

Truth divides. Its the nature of truth to cause division. The divisions we have in this country nowdays run along the lines of truth and bbbuuulllllssslllaaaaccckk.

And no......I have been around and Yes......the left wingers in this country have always acted out domestically. They even have phrases and words for it. "Direct action" being the classic old 60 and onward phrase for rioting ect. Ect, ect, ect.

And no I will leave the nightly new as political nourishment to yous guys! Thats what its there for.

Look, I understand what you're saying and, yes, there is division from the left. My point is that there is equal division from the right/conservatives. You don't see that?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathShield

originally posted by: amazing
And your thread IS the problem with America. Stereotyping and Division. Just like all Conservatives are rednecks with pick up trucks. We know this is not the case.

Yes...some hardcore liberals do want you to die. That sentence is true. But when you delete that word "some" or "A few" or "A handful" then you're trying to divide us and make it a "civil War" between liberals and conservatives.

That's what MSNBC and FOX news want you to do. That's what Bill Maher and Rush Limbaugh want you to do. Don't fall for it. You're better than that.

As someone who falls into the trump supporter camp ( i voted Johnson BTW.) , i am thankful to know i am not the only one on ATS who sees this.

To me, it is clear that multiple forces are at work on every level to divide us with threads like the OP. Never before have i seen so many alienated and radicalised people in either party.

Yeah, I started to see that with George Bush, but I thought most of that was criticism of the IRAQ war and Dick Cheney/Haliburton making $40 Billion dollars off of it. Then it got way worse with Obama...so I thought it would die down a little with Trump and it's worse now than ever. LOL

Sometimes you just have to laugh at how brainwashed most people are.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

There is a one way valve that far lefties like. And if you don't believe in what they do, it gets to name calling in short order.

you mean like "libtard", "snowflake", "lib crybabies", "obummer lovers", etc....that kind of name-calling?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

You're joking, right?

"Most of what happened with Obama was a fringe, the Tea Party, with no real major Republican support"?

Hell, "real major Republican support" protested Obama so hard that they even blocked holding hearings regarding Supreme Court nominees.

That may not be the type of "protest" you're thinking of, but actually denying hearings on nominees is far more meaningful of a "protest" than random people outside holding some handmade signs.

There was plenty of "real major Republican support" protesting Obama.
edit on 2/13/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Those hurtful letters are close to Hitler or Nazi.

Your comparison is like a pat on the back compared to a kick to the jaw.

So if it hurts stop reading it.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

a reply to: jimmyx

Those hurtful letters are close to Hitler or Nazi.

Your comparison is like a pat on the back compared to a kick to the jaw.

So if it hurts stop reading it.

Take your own advice, snowflake crybaby!

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join