It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Want You to Die if You Disagree with Them

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Firstly paragraphs would make it easier to read your info, and I do want to read it.

You are correct that Dick and company are traitorous, and are completely owned by the mil ind complex.

The Right and lump you all into the same basket just as easily. Hell, Dick Cheney and Karl Rove alone would fill hours. So be careful.

Sometimes either you are with us or against us is exactly what the situation dictates.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

If you think people would not eat a crap sunday because the media said it was a cool and delicious treat, you have been asleep at the switch.

Or because a politician said it, or a media outlet with which you agreed, you'd likely believe it even if it was an outright lie.

What makes you any different from those you accuse of believing BS?
edit on 11-2-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I like your style, can i try one.

Dylan roof was a piece of # alt right, so that means that all people on the right are racist pieces of #.

Man i love your game.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I agree that the leftist are a huge problem and they are a better fit for the title of the story. That being said, the left has perverted the liberal ideology.

If you think that there are not leftist (wrongly ID'ed in the story as some liberals) that want to do you harm, go to a demonstration (riot) for immigrant (illegal aliens) rights with a Trump shirt on.
You will reach your medical deductible in 3, 2, 1...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I have eyes.

Look at the protest or riots for illegals rights. Look at some of the BLM riots or protests.

What makes you any different from those you accuse of believing BS?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Good on you OP! I see they are switching to victim mode. Sorry guys, this is your bed. Now sleep in it. You want to preach equality and love and inclusivity and show nothing but prejudice and contempt and tribalism. Your words are losing potency quick.

It is not a personal attack. Most people on the left mean well enough and some actually condemn riots to stop free speech. But if they arent able or willing to acknowledge the damage the tactics of the left, working outside the rule of law, have been causing then i don't have much sympathy.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Do you think, honestly, that I should be labeled a terrorist??

Sure, why not? LOL

You've disguised yourself with a new Avatar (nice, BTW) so I won't know you anymore.

I'm onto you now!!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If all liberals are whining, butt hurt, snowflakes...

All Christians are akin to the westboro baptist church...

All conservatives are paranoid, Fox News worshipping, gun toting, doomsday prepping, nascar loving, rednecks...

You cannot paint entire groups with the same horse sh!t covered brush, and then claim that you aren't part of the problem.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: seasonal

Liberals Want You to Die if You Disagree with Them

I'm a liberal and want everyone to enjoy what I want for myself....Peace, love and understanding and pie for breakfast.

Why do you persist in seeking to divide the nation with your incessant trolling, baiting threads?

Because at some point some folks realize that being a one-trick-pony on ATS often reliably nets them stars and flags and that makes them feel good, so we get this type of stuff day in and day out.

All liberals are bad, star me.

All conservatives are bad, star me.

Yay for stars!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Sure, why not? LOL

You've disguised yourself with a new Avatar (nice, BTW) so I won't know you anymore.

I'm onto you now!!

I know you love me snarl.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
I like your style, can i try one.

Dylan roof was a piece of # alt right, so that means that all people on the right are racist pieces of #.

Man i love your game.

Try speaking without generalizations. It's no use. It's cumbersome. We use generalizations because it makes speech easier. If you have a tough time differentiating between "liberals" plural and "every liberal", you might consider a different approach in your thinking. Going through life thinking in generalizations can rot the brain.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: daryllyn
You cannot paint entire groups with the same horse sh!t covered brush, and then claim that you aren't part of the problem.

I picked one out just for you.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Okay. I am a liberal. Conservatives are racists, homophobes, transphobes, xenophobes and bigots.

And that's not a generalization. Do you believe me?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Sure, why not? LOL

I'm onto you now!!

I know you love me snarl.

The place wouldn't be the same without you.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Okay. I am a liberal. Conservatives are racists, homophobes, transphobes, xenophobes and bigots.

And that's not a generalization. Do you believe me?

Try proving it.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: daryllyn

Can we agree that whining and kilingl are 2 different things?

My approach to this story is the poor dumb Trump supporter caught in a illegal alien rights demonstration (riot).

The rioters are the people I think this story applies to, not a guy who wants his kids school to not allow candy canes becasue of the religious overtones.
edit on 11-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: daryllyn

I picked one out just for you.

I'm no paint brush expert but that thing is hideous.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Nice, that made me smile a little.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

That may well be true, but given the post history of the OP (ie repeated comments that being liberal is bad, being on the left is bad, etc) I think chastising people for accepting the thread title at face value as the opinion of the OP is off-base.

Yes, people use generalizations because it's an easier (and lazier) way to make a point. Sometimes generalizations are just an expeditious way of speaking.

And sometimes they aren't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join