It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Want You to Die if You Disagree with Them

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I wouldn't say Saudi Arabia, Qatar, or the UAE are destabilized and yet that still won out.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

This thread is just proof that all conservatives are racist and want to shoot people in churches, poster boy dylan roof is proof of it.

Man i love this game.

Yes, you're good at it. MVP.

You should know lol, so do you have a dylan roof poster yet.

I haven't received it yet. I thought a free one came for joining his fanclub, but I suppose it is stuck in customs.

Dont worry, trump will make it better i promise.

He already has. The cries of self-concerned liberals is a gift in itself.

Whos doing all the crying in this thread, looks like you and the op.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

I wouldn't say Saudi Arabia, Qatar, or the UAE are destabilized and yet that still won out.

Yep! And those rogue nations are specifically the ones ObamaHillaryCO. marched in lockstep with in their Arab Spring conquest to topple the other ME states. So now we have the liberals, who are obsessed with protecting and nurturing the most brutally anti-liberal-values religious ideology in the known universe, worshiping the ground Obama & Hillary walk on, for eternity it would seem, all because they played lip service to multiculturalism (with a particular emphasis on Islam). Oh, and they helped sell this fantasy by blaming Russia for the entire 'genocide', simply for siding their long standing ally, Syria, whom we all now know without a doubt that it was the CIA's scheme to topple the regime there (using Al Qaeda & ISIS no less) to begin with.

2 + 2 + 2 = 72 ?

Talk about one of the ultimate hoodwinkings of party leaders on their own base in the annals of US political propaganda.

edit on 12-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Lel! some people here see Liberals as if they are heretics, welcome back to the Inquisition days, a pitchfork and a torch please.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
OP has to be right because all liberals have to be the same!

Wait...

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Not quite. I said nothing what you said was true, and dancing around that doesn't help your case. No evidence, no examples, just accusation. It's flattering that you think I'm taking a swing at you—more fantasy—but I was taking a swing at the nonsense you wrote.

My case doesn't need help. It's rather self evident. You are on the wrong side of history, but I'm guessing you care little because nature will take you long before the rotting fruits of your labors are shown to be abortions.

Actually it is your logic that is grotesque, evidenced by the fact that you have to add the word "all", a word that was only used by you, to make your logic fit.

Always saying this, aren't we? I didn't invent the title of the thread and I didn't invent common sense. You didn't invent sophistry, and it shows. You're not especially good at it. Bidding you adieu, self-identified hater of your fellow man.

Oh, and before you object to that characterization, I didn't invent the dictionary either:

www.merriam-webster.com...

Right, self evident, but you are still unable to prove it. I think you've been feasting on the propaganda for too long.

Then you have no case, nor justification in your accusations of others. Utter failure after utter failure, not to mention dishonest. Keep up the good work.

The title of the thread is "Liberals Want You to Die if You Disagree with Them" and this is what your moral vacuity has lead you to erect a haphazard defense of. I need not prove the title, it is self-evident. I need not prove that you defend this ridiculousness. This, too, is self-evident.

Really, all I need to do is spend a few minutes to ensure that your morally embarrassing intellectual afterbirth is adequately described for all to see.
edit on 12-2-2017 by JohnnyElohim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto

Lel! some people here see Liberals as if they are heretics, welcome back to the Inquisition days, a pitchfork and a torch please.

Sounds exactly like how liberals treat anyone who doesn't agree with their absurd narrative.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Theprimevoyager

as if republicans/conservatives are any better... tit for that goes well on both sides.

Its a mudslinging contest.

edit on 12-2-17 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-17 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theprimevoyager

originally posted by: Substracto

Sounds exactly like how liberals treat anyone who doesn't agree with their absurd narrative.

Yea like the war on xmas, also dont forget jesus and santa where really white people, you know the real stuff to cry about.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Baby Jeebus was a liberal and a communist, hell, he was the first ever communist, or commie, yeah commie suits him better.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I find it funny you boys reply thinking I am a conservative. Far from it. My whole issue is liberals who became what they set out to destroy.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Okay. I am a liberal. Conservatives are racists, homophobes, transphobes, xenophobes and bigots.

And that's not a generalization. Do you believe me?

Well we certainty have seen you talk like that especially during the elections so no need to pretend that you all of a sudden just meant it all in a sarcastic manner. Nice try though.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I find it funny you boys reply thinking I am a conservative. Far from it. My whole issue is liberals who became what they set out to destroy.

Ah - the mythical Uber-liberal - at last. All hail our new post election messiah

language and gore...

edit on 2/12/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: seriously...

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Ah, thats a very good point btw! very good point!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

If you dare to point out faults then you are the enemy, I know.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Can you blame them? (yes, but still) They've been getting their own way for years now, spoiled by their own excess and are extremely intolerant of dissenting opinion, despite the fact the dissenting opinions are the ones held by the majority of their own countrymen. They've been taught that anyone who is against them is a "racist" "nazi" "xenophobe" or "white supremacist".

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Not quite. I said nothing what you said was true, and dancing around that doesn't help your case. No evidence, no examples, just accusation. It's flattering that you think I'm taking a swing at you—more fantasy—but I was taking a swing at the nonsense you wrote.

My case doesn't need help. It's rather self evident. You are on the wrong side of history, but I'm guessing you care little because nature will take you long before the rotting fruits of your labors are shown to be abortions.

Actually it is your logic that is grotesque, evidenced by the fact that you have to add the word "all", a word that was only used by you, to make your logic fit.

Always saying this, aren't we? I didn't invent the title of the thread and I didn't invent common sense. You didn't invent sophistry, and it shows. You're not especially good at it. Bidding you adieu, self-identified hater of your fellow man.

Oh, and before you object to that characterization, I didn't invent the dictionary either:

www.merriam-webster.com...

Right, self evident, but you are still unable to prove it. I think you've been feasting on the propaganda for too long.

Then you have no case, nor justification in your accusations of others. Utter failure after utter failure, not to mention dishonest. Keep up the good work.

The title of the thread is "Liberals Want You to Die if You Disagree with Them" and this is what your moral vacuity has lead you to erect a haphazard defense of. I need not prove the title, it is self-evident. I need not prove that you defend this ridiculousness. This, too, is self-evident.

Really, all I need to do is spend a few minutes to ensure that your morally embarrassing intellectual afterbirth is adequately described for all to see.

I get that you have a problem with the title, and that's my point.

The points I asked you to prove are your baseless accusations, which you still avoid doing, let alone spending a few minutes describing with any integrity. In other words, your moral righteousness is fake, your sanctimony is hogwash, your self-evident truths are mob-derived. All of this built on fuzzy logic and emotion.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

From the article you lifted that from:

Trump’s Approval Rating Slides Despite Support for Travel Ban

While a majority of voters back President Donald Trump’s temporary travel ban on refugees and citizens from seven predominantly Muslim countries, they’re souring on his performance in the wake of its implementation, according to a new poll.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

This thread should have died with this post. But, this is planet earth after all.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I don't want anyone to die, I bear none ill will, I don't want to usurp anyone's rights, I didn't support Obama or Clinton, and I don't hate those with whom I disagree. Nor do I "hate anything Christian" as someone recently said in a similar blanket statement about liberals in another topic, for the record, since I am myself a Christian.

And I'm "a liberal."

Things are not black or white. Liberalism and conservatism alone are not sufficient to represent the complexity and nuance of people's beliefs and positions. You can be economically liberal and socially conservative, or socially liberal and economically more conservative. You can be on the far left, and be an extreme authoritarian, or on the far right, but be a strict libertarian.

For specifics on where I stand, for what it's worth:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not all liberals are what this topic describes, nor are all conservatives what many stereotype them as. This profound polarization and assumption is what is tearing our country apart and destroying our polity imho.

Peace.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join