It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Want You to Die if You Disagree with Them

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

I got to tell you those were some impressive points and pics. I enjoyed your post thank you.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Very good, but you forgot one:

Another shift I'm still trying to wrap my head around (well, especially in regards to 'old liberals'), just 10 years ago I recall having the impression that anti-corporatism was a typical liberal core... Now apparently they're in love with multinational corporatism. I guess all their party planners had to do was insist that they're "Globalist" now, in place of any "Nationalism". Then have the majority of multinational megaconglomerate corporate MSM sing DNC praises, and then managed to get all of the 'marks' to associate mulitnational corporatism with globalization with the global village with globalism.

Next mix in next-gen mass social group convergence obsessionism (aka Identity Politics aka Nazi grade societal knee jerk mind control), throw in ubiquitous social engineering w/ instant access smart phones, and viola, an entire generation completely mindlessly obedient to the multinational corporatist (big big business) overlords, to keep the mind control running hot even when the (big government) Party is kicked out of the White House.

Brilliant!

edit on 12-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyElohim

Not quite. I said nothing what you said was true, and dancing around that doesn't help your case. No evidence, no examples, just accusation. It's flattering that you think I'm taking a swing at you—more fantasy—but I was taking a swing at the nonsense you wrote.

Actually it is your logic that is grotesque, evidenced by the fact that you have to add the word "all", a word that was only used by you, to make your logic fit.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

And you will say that only the mentally deranged liberal mind would interpret this to mean all liberals. Clearly an honest reading would prepend the word "some" to the title, conferring upon the author the appropriate benefit of the doubt. No?

The only way to honestly present this topic would be to title the piece "Samuel L Jackson Wished Death to Conservative Opponents in 2012 Tweet."

Even the word death is a stretch as his tweet didn't mention death at all.. only perhaps disruption.. but that is also beside the point.

edit on 12-2-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

If you read the article, there are more examples, for instance this tweet from Ellen Barkin:

“C’mon #Isaac! Wash every pro-life, anti-education, anti-woman, xenophobic, gay-bashing, racist SOB right into the ocean! #RNC.”

So there are now two liberals. So what is the plural of liberal?
edit on 12-2-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Sorry man but that article sounds like a total waste of time and effort. Am I aware that there are people who say extremely stupid/destructive things out there? Yes. And they have that right I suppose. Not my cup of tea.

Until people actually start murdering those who disagree with their political beliefs (not individual nutcases like the Trump supporter who killed a cop but en masse) this is hyperbolic rhetoric that creates fanatacism rather than confronts it. Which is OP's right as well, but it is our imperative to call him out on it.

Unless you're an advocate of limiting freedom of speech to only productive statements, you will on occasion read things you fundamentally disagree with.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This thread is just proof that all conservatives are racist and want to shoot people in churches, poster boy dylan roof is proof of it.

Man i love this game.

edit on 12-2-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

It is definitely hyperbolic, but hyperbole is not to be taken literally. But instead of not taking it literally and moving on, we see people taking it literally and revealing their emotions and thought processes in doing so.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
This thread is just proof that all conservatives are racist and want to shoot people in churches, poster boy dylan roof is proof of it.

Man i love this game.

Yes, you're good at it. MVP.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Man i love this game.

You should know lol, so do you have a dylan roof poster yet.
edit on 12-2-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Man i love this game.

I haven't received it yet. I thought a free one came for joining his fanclub, but I suppose it is stuck in customs.
edit on 12-2-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Not quite. I said nothing what you said was true, and dancing around that doesn't help your case. No evidence, no examples, just accusation. It's flattering that you think I'm taking a swing at you—more fantasy—but I was taking a swing at the nonsense you wrote.

My case doesn't need help. It's rather self evident. You are on the wrong side of history, but I'm guessing you care little because nature will take you long before the rotting fruits of your labors are shown to be abortions.

Actually it is your logic that is grotesque, evidenced by the fact that you have to add the word "all", a word that was only used by you, to make your logic fit.

Always saying this, aren't we? I didn't invent the title of the thread and I didn't invent common sense. You didn't invent sophistry, and it shows. You're not especially good at it. Bidding you adieu, self-identified hater of your fellow man.

Oh, and before you object to that characterization, I didn't invent the dictionary either:

www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

If it is emotional to not wish to be tied to any old asshole with a twitter account, then I'm all pathos baby

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim

My case doesn't need help. It's rather self evident. You are on the wrong side of history, but I'm guessing you care little because nature will take you long before the rotting fruits of your labors are shown to be abortions.

Always saying this, aren't we? I didn't invent the title of the thread and I didn't invent common sense. You didn't invent sophistry, and it shows. You're not especially good at it. Bidding you adieu, self-identified hater of your fellow man.

Oh, and before you object to that characterization, I didn't invent the dictionary either:

www.merriam-webster.com...

Right, self evident, but you are still unable to prove it. I think you've been feasting on the propaganda for too long.

Then you have no case, nor justification in your accusations of others. Utter failure after utter failure, not to mention dishonest. Keep up the good work.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Man i love this game.

I haven't received it yet. I thought a free one came for joining his fanclub, but I suppose it is stuck in customs.

Dont worry, trump will make it better i promise.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Man i love this game.

Dont worry, trump will make it better i promise.

He already has. The cries of self-concerned liberals is a gift in itself.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Honestly, my concern is for my country, its inhabitants, and its future. Which at the moment, thanks to hyperbole on all sides, is looking a bit grim.

Warning: Appeal to pathos

When I look at my kids, and consider their future potential, I feel ashamed of myself and my fellow Americans for the spot we have put ourselves in.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

Honestly, my concern is for my country, its inhabitants, and its future. Which at the moment, thanks to hyperbole on all sides, is looking a bit grim.

Warning: Appeal to pathos

When I look at my kids, I feel ashamed of myself and my fellow Americans for the spot we have put ourselves in.

It is pretty bad, but once you turn off the social media, the news, and go outside, there is a different story unfolding.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Good idea

I bid you all adieu, and hope you enjoy the day

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

What you're referring to (from my experience, yours may be different) is political ribbing. These insults are not hurled during a debate like the left hurls racist, xenophobe, bigot during a debate. The right hurls those insults for comedy hour. They make video's making fun of the left, using those sorts of things. I've never seen anyone called a snowflake during the course of an actual debate. I have seen people called racists and xenophobes and bigots though.

Just because I haven't seen it, doesn't mean it hasn't happened. I'm open to believing that it has, feel free to point me to it. I adjust my opinion to new information, willingly.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join