It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Want You to Die if You Disagree with Them

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: veracity

The problem I have is my kid gloves are thin to non existent.

People like sugar, lots of sugar when talking politics. I offer lemons, they are ripe, but still lemons.

That describes your choice of headline, lol, however, you are also not being very truthful.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: olaru12

Well next time I should get the go ahead from you as to the title of the thread?

Is this what you are saying?

Write what ever you want but just don't get all triggered and snowflakeish when you get called out on you BS. No kid gloves on my hands either.
Run with the big dogs or stay on the porch.

Many times you bring up some great points. You put it in the Rant section....expect to get those ripe lemons thrown back from time to time. You wanted division...you got it!
edit on 12-2-2017 by olaru12 because: Brenda...xoxo

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
If the common law was the law of the land (as it actually is but has been usurped by government actors), then who the politicians are or what they do would not matter as much. Why should my unalienable right to property depend on who is in office? Abortion is murder in common law. In rem actions (how government steal your property including taxation if you refuse) was unknown in the common law. 'Drug offenses' were unknown in the common law, as is every other kind of arbitrary victimless crime. Government should really only matter to business and commerce, as that is the true business of government. The people have the right to adjudication in common law, if you own it, you have dominion over it. Our rights have been traded for politics. What a s**t deal!
edit on 12-2-2017 by craterman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Bigotry is just ignorance.
And bigotry against bigotry is still bigotry.

Also, a cockroach will last longer on a cross than JC did, and I reckon cockroaches will outlive christians.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Lofl!!!

No such thing as bigotry against bigotry, lolololfl.

You guys go thru great lengths to twist a turd out of nothing.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Also, a cockroach will last longer on a cross than JC did, and I reckon cockroaches will outlive christians.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

a reply to: kaylaluv

A racist who supports Trump is a fool.

Racists are fools in general.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Bigotry is just ignorance.
And bigotry against bigotry is still bigotry.

Okay.

If a person is intolerant of guns and wants them banned, should gun owners be tolerant of that intolerance? If not, then gun owners are just as intolerant.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Bigotry is much more than just ignorance...bigots do not realize they are stupid...and proceed to hurt others and trample on others civil rights bc..."beliefs".

They are the opposite of Jesus Christ and make the devil happy.

They should not be respected by anyone and you should steer clear of them in real life bc their stupid stick is MUCH bigger.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Bigotry against bigotry..

Now I've heard it all.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

They deserve the right to put their bad ideas forward.

I appreciate that Jesus gave instructions on how we should treat our slaves, but I'm not sure he's too relevant here.

Bad ideas are important. Not killing Jews would've been a "bad" idea in nazi Germany.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Hi there. Liberal here. What would you like to discuss? For one, I taught Saudi, UAE, Libyan students for years. While most were quite charming, warm (particularly Libya) I had many categorical disagreements with them. I think that their women should dress however they please (most chose to cover in class, some didn't. Shame is still a very effective weapon in their countries) should be able to drive, leave their homes on their own, leave their husbands if they wanted to.. etc.. However, I absolutely agree with freedom of religion within the US, so long as it doesn't interfere with the law.

Any questions so far?

Yes, I have to wonder ...

The amount of caterwauling about how dare you shame a woman over this, that or the other that goes on in this country ... to the point that women will dress up like sluts and proudly parade around acting like them or hook up and claim it is somehow empowering to act exactly like the free sex toys they claim men treat them as, etc.

And then turn around and sigh and shrug and say that shame is a powerful tool in those communities and not bat an eye over it or turn out in droves to combat it like they do in our society?

That somehow seems to me to be a powerful lot of cognitive dissonance especially the way feminists will turn out in droves to defend all things having to do with Islam, especially the importation of more of it so that it would actually be easier for Muslim communities to insulate and perpetuate that kind of societal shame you claim to abhor.

You do understand there are places in Europe where non-Muslim women now "choose" to cover up similar to Muslim women because it's just easier and safer for them?

Well what I am wondering is this:

How exactly do you picture me and the liberals I know? I am a professional woman with liberal political leanings. I am no "feminist" beyond believing that females are half of the population and equally important members of society. In fact, I actually have fairly conservative views that I apply to my own life, my own marriage.. though I don't think they should apply to others if they believe otherwise.

I defend every person's right to practice their religion so long as they comply with the law of the land. Though I have worked with over a thousand (estimate) Muslim students and enjoyed learning about them, their culture and religion, I have never shied away from a good debate with them and also am glad (understatement) I was born here and not there.

So what exactly is the problem? What cognitive dissonance do you speak about?

FYI: The majority of my students were here on student visas, many of which Bush Jr signed.
edit on 12-2-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Tolerance is the key to the so called "progressives" true feelings.

You shouldn't tolerate anyone, you should accept them or not accept them.
The conceit of tolerating someone is a flawed concept.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Right-wing extremist posts thread making a blanket claim which is prima facie false that all liberals are murderous. 25 pages of absurdity ensue. It's a sad thing and I'm afraid a fruitless thing to be a person of thought and nuance in this sea of hatred, selective ignorance, of tribal grooming. ATS is functionally owned by people just this side of Stormfront and so it will always be, as this is how people in editorial positions want it to be. I stop by every now and again these days to remind myself what it looks like to see a bunch of fascists stroking each other's ego in the proverbial bath house.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Tolerance is the key to the so called "progressives" true feelings.

You shouldn't tolerate anyone, you should accept them or not accept them.
The conceit of tolerating someone is a flawed concept.

Yes, tolerance IS key, however, it's impossible to be tolerant to INTOLERANCE (i.e..bigotry, racism, hate).

The bigots deserve NO tolerance and should be pointed out and punished.

It's only seems flawed if you are a bigot.
edit on 12-2-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

You tolerate a stone in your shoe.

If you consider yourself high and mighty enough to tolerate a person you are a bad person.

Your toleration is irrelevant and no one asked for it.
Just pat yourself on the back for displaying such tolerance.

Way to go you!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You should practice tolerance yourself

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Why?

It's dishonest.

I accept people for who they are, I only tolerate Fwits.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Teehee, U funny, and clearly have no idea what tolerance is.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyElohim
Right-wing extremist posts thread making a blanket claim which is prima facie false that all liberals are murderous. 25 pages of absurdity ensue. It's a sad thing and I'm afraid a fruitless thing to be a person of thought and nuance in this sea of hatred, selective ignorance, of tribal grooming. ATS is functionally owned by people just this side of Stormfront and so it will always be, as this is how people in editorial positions want it to be. I stop by every now and again these days to remind myself what it looks like to see a bunch of fascists stroking each other's ego in the proverbial bath house.

None of the statements in your word salad are true.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join