It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Want You to Die if You Disagree with Them

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: veracity

Of course.

Not.

Going to either side of the pool is not a good thing. I think most people end up in the middle with most things. I have my feelings on abortion and maybe some fiscal issues. But for the most part I am somewhere in the middle.

Would you consider yourself libertarian? They are fiscally conservative but socially liberal. For example...they are anti government involvement...like Obamacare and welfare while wanting equal rights for gays and women. They usually also dislike all liberals and conservatives. I was talking to a libertarian at a bar one night and was discussing politics...I mentioned how we cannot be miserable about taxes and should look at it as a fee to live in this great country. He yelled at me and stormed off...(good riddance)...but the next day I ran into him again and he apologized and wanted me to talk to him some more. I said I couldn't but to have a great day...buh bye!

They would actually be pretty cool if they didn't hate everyone. Everyone would be much cooler if they just didn't dislike or hate those with different thoughts.

That is not to say you should respect racism, sexism or bigotry...those groups should be despised by all. They are the deplorables.
edit on 12-2-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Click on the link, not mt title. It's the title of the story.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Not on ATS. It's open season on anything deemed anti Trump. It boarders on religious devotion.

If it were only here at ATS I'd be less concerned. Antifascists bring out the worst in people

It's a year of living dangerously looks like - no matter what side you're on

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I am a mutt, an ugly ugly political mutt.

I think govt needs to fight for the little guy, and I have charts and solid research as to why.

I don't believe in abortion even though the kid is going to be a pain the the ass to the person who wants to kill it. But I also think it's none of my business. So I'm a hipocrit.

I don't like organized religion, yet believe in God and am consider myself a Christian. And am very charitable.

I don't trust politicians, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush II, Obama-I really need no reasons beyond those names.

I think the system is rigged to turn the citizenry upside down and shake all the money out of their pockets with a conveyor belt moving the $$ to the rich (corps). And have research as to why I think that.

Finally I believe that corporatism is the true problem we face, and anti-trust law suits are the only way to solve this.

Sorry for the long winded reply, but there is a method to my madness.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Nah. Less than that. She came back and apologized for saying half, that it wasn't an accurate number. But there ARE people in this country who are racist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, etc. They DO exist, and they HAVE supported Trump. To deny that would be silly.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Remember that we could not use Obama's middle name?

Seems like death threats are a little more serious than a middle name.

Spare me the that things are out of wack, things are as they should be.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Click on the link, not mt title. It's the title of the story.

BS, you knew exactly the reactions the title of the story would elicit and you played it up for all it was worth thru out the thread.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Spare me the that things are out of wack, things are as they should be.

Says you. You understand - there have been threats made against the judges that ruled against Trump's EO?

This is where we are now - no matter what you think

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Lol, you DO seem like a political mutt
I agree with a lot that you believe in

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Guess what they support HRC too.

Hillary Clinton - What difference does it make?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Lol, you DO seem like a political mutt
I agree with a lot that you believe in

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Since when were ignorant racists less American than progressives?

If you are a racist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, etc. then you deserve your vote.

Whether you vote for someone like Hillary who believes that black men are super predators who should be brought to heal. Or you vote for Trump who prefers his properties populated by white folks it's irrelevant.

People disagree and that's why they vote.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar
They are just as American as in they get to vote, but they ARE less human in my book.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

The problem I have is my kid gloves are thin to non existent.

People like sugar, lots of sugar when talking politics. I offer lemons, they are ripe, but still lemons.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

So you're claiming the moral high ground whilst denouncing others as less human, because of their beliefs?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Who said they were less American and didn't deserve to vote? I never said that. Hillary never said that. What she said was, she wasn't going to pander to them in any way to get their vote (the way Trump was doing).

The whole point is that she specifically says that it is a subsection of the population who supports Trump (not all and not even most), and yet Trump supporters lost their mind over it. If someone said that a subsection of liberals and progressives were getting out of control with violent acts and intolerance, I wouldn't have a problem with that. What bothers me is when people say that liberals/progressives are violent and intolerant.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Well next time I should get the go ahead from you as to the title of the thread?

Is this what you are saying?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Right, nothing new here.

I fail to see what the rub here is.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

A racist who supports Trump is a fool.

If I was full racist I'd want Hillary bringing those super predators to heal.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

So you're claiming the moral high ground whilst denouncing others as less human, because of their beliefs?

No, just the deplorables, they deserve to be "denounced" bc they spread hate thru bigotry and racism. They can call it beliefs if they want, but their "beliefs" make them less Christian than a cockroach.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join