It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Want You to Die if You Disagree with Them

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: DBCowboy

But if you allow censorship on anyone who you deem a "Nazi" then it's open season just for people you don't like who get labeled by you.

Does this work the same way for someone who constantly tries to demonize liberals?

1st level thinkers (aka...alt-right, deplorables, idiocracy)...do not expand their minds far enough to care about others not like them. They fear what they do not know so therefore keeps their brains small.

Enter in racism, sexism and bigotry...(they know not that they practice this for their brains are too small)

To answer your question...demonizing liberals is not frowned upon...neither is demonizing muslims, gays, trans or non-christians.

All the while they call themselves good christians.

edit on 12-2-2017 by veracity because: To add

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

So 25,000,000 people.

So Hillary the Faint thought it to be a grand idea to insult a 1/4 of all who voted?

They must call her sunny cause she is so bright.

edit on 12-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: DBCowboy

But if you allow censorship on anyone who you deem a "Nazi" then it's open season just for people you don't like who get labeled by you.

Does this work the same way for someone who constantly tries to demonize liberals?

Not on ATS. It's open season on anything deemed anti Trump. It boarders on religious devotion.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Pointing out truths is a messy business. People whom subscribe to the cult of personality get the feeling hurt.

If you have something to add about your nemesis the conserv right, I am all ears, don't like them either.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The alt right doesn't like conservative or liberals, although they are considered conservative. They actually make conservatives look bad and it is no surprise that their party is feuding.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Except not all of them are Christians, and I'm not talking about the ones who pay lip service and them aren't. I am talking about the ones who are libertarian or conservative atheists.

Huh, imagine that ... they do exist and more of them than you might imagine.

Of course, that interrupts your handy little boxes some, just like Milo does.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

The alt right doesn't like conservative or liberals, although they are considered conservative. They actually make conservatives look bad and it is no surprise that their party is feuding.

Do you even have a working definition of alt-right or is it simply anyone I conveniently want to paint with that label?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Except not all of them are Christians, and I'm not talking about the ones who pay lip service and them aren't. I am talking about the ones who are libertarian or conservative atheists.

Huh, imagine that ... they do exist and more of them than you might imagine.

Of course, that interrupts your handy little boxes some, just like Milo does.

Lol, no, I am insightful enough to already know this. The majority claim to be christians.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Conservatives are bad. So are liberals, flexibility is where it is at baby...

I would hate to live in a Limbaugh world just as much as a sanders world.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: veracity

Do you even have a working definition of alt-right or is it simply anyone I conveniently want to paint with that label?

I know what I'm talking about, and I know who is and who isn't. Not hard to paint them as they stick out like a sore thumb.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Conservatives are bad. So are liberals, flexibility is where it is at baby...

Everyone is bad but you? And people who think like you?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Then I would suggest you end with the Rush, Hannity, Orilley, Fox news mind set and be a little more compassionate instead of fostering division among the ATS membership.

But if it's just a star and flag fest among conservatives...that's ok. Congrats on your new GOLD status!!!

edit on 12-2-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

How does having a discussion about an issue divide people? If you think about it for a fraction of a second it acually brings people together.

Look at the interaction.

But if it bothers you so bad, try this thread also from yesterday,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe little high dolphins are more soothing to your sensitive feelers.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Of course.

Not.

Going to either side of the pool is not a good thing. I think most people end up in the middle with most things. I have my feelings on abortion and maybe some fiscal issues. But for the most part I am somewhere in the middle.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

And this is the reason why they will lose 2020 in an even bigger electoral landslide. I use to vote base on candidate. Now I can't even consider an intolerant Democrat. They have completely gone insane.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

How does having a discussion about an issue divide people? If you think about it for a fraction of a second it acually brings people together.

Look at the interaction.

But if it bothers you so bad, try this thread also from yesterday,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe little high dolphins are more soothing to your sensitive feelers.

Do you not realize that the tone and title of this thread is mean, untrue and only divides us? To say it brings us together is ignorant on your part.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Here's the thing - as far as me and my first level thinking goes

I see the left as being willing to argue with itself, offer up mea culpas and sometimes eat it's own self alive trying to figure out where it is, or where it went wrong. The left fights with itself as much as it does with anyone else. If that sounds like virtue signaling, maybe it is. But while saying that might mean I think we're better - that's not what I mean at all. It just is - both good and bad

I don't see the more right leaning folk as being willing to criticize themselves (as obviously or as much). They are strong in their beliefs, and much more of a cohesive group than the left. This is also a good thing and a bad thing. I believe in irony - but I don't believe that we are ironically more the same than different. It should be obvious to all of us right about now that the way we think is very different

It's our humanity that makes us the same, in most ways that are important, but our politics - whether it's nature or nurture - are different. Sometimes it takes all our differences working together, or in a civilized way against each other to keep the herd strong. As it were :-)

We are stronger together - but we are not in that place now

We all have our fallback positions - and those don't require us to think. I'm biased - and I'm not capable of denying that, I'm not going to even pretend that my beliefs don't lie in a certain area of anybody's political chart or graph

That doesn't mean I don't understand other positions, or even agree with them sometimes. That doesn't mean I have to agree with their approach, or their choices. As far as having an agenda - I absolutely do. Love, peace, co-existence, freedom to be who you are so long as your freedom doesn't hurt anybody else. Simple

More virtue signaling - but I know people on the right want the same things, they just approach all that differently

When I hear people repeatedly say the left wants them to shut up, or wants them dead - they've crossed a line. They say they want free speech, but they don't want protests, they don't like SJWs, snowflakes - all of this designed to accomplish what? They want the left to shut up, back down and go away. I can see that when they see the left rising up the way it has been recently - this scares them

I don't know what comes next, but when people start accusing one group of wanting them dead - that sounds like a preamble to me. We should take that seriously

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Right, what kind of discussion did you expect by using this headline to your thread?

Liberals Want You to Die if You Disagree with Them

That's obvious political trolling and baiting and you damn well know it.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

who is they?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Click on the link, not mt title. It's the title of the story.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join