It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals Want You to Die if You Disagree with Them

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Libs 'claim' to be defenders of women's rights, then they defend Islam.
Gay rights, religious rights, equal rights, freedom of speech, freedom of expression. Then they defend Islam.
They 'claim' to stand AGAINST intolerance and racial or religious supremacy, then they defend Islam.

I wonder, why do these far-less-than-an-IQ-of -2 libtards not defend nazism in the same way?? It almost an identical playbook as Islam so why the double sta........oh yeah, I forgot. Most nazis were white people.

Not all nazis killed Jews , but all nazis were anti-Jew.
Just like all Muslims .

Islam itself is 100% OPPOSED to EVERY SINGLE facet of liberal ideology AND, liberals 'claim' to be 100% OPPOSED to every single facet of Islamic ideology. The problem is they also 100% REFUSE to so much as even 'peek' at the teachings of Islam, that's why they don't even know they're actually opposed to it. You know, with an ACTUAL rape culture, oppressing women and gays and handicapped etc.

Liberalism IS a mental disorder

It's also extremely fascist , you know , "if you don't believe the same things as me I'll shout you down and belittle you", the very definition of fascism.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I don't know if liberalism is a mental dis.

I think it is emotion based and as intended plays on peoples heart strings. Phrases like it's for the kids, or you are a racist. Is meant to shock you or tug on your tender heart strings.

But at the heart of it it is a way to get what the wealthiest of us want, MORE.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Agreed, I have had conversations with liberals/leftists about lets say abortion. I am my usual charming self, logical and measured. It ends with a f word and I am a German WW II leader. Real fun, and it happens often.

We'll there's your problem, measured logic, leftists are exteeeemely opposed to that.
Also, try not using facts, facts really upset them. You know, like the FACT that more white people are shot by cops in the USA than any other ethnic group. Or the FACT that women have faaaaaaar less rights than men in 100% of Muslim majority countries. Oh and the FACT that homosexuality is ILLEGAL and carries a MINIMUM punishment of death in 100% of Muslim majority countries.

But I digress, if you want a civil conversation with a leftist, just tell them that you agree with every single they believe. Right down to the 'best flavour of ice cream', even a difference of opinion in something so minor can seriously set them off .

It's called 'the intolerance of the left'. It's their absolute inability to tolerate the fact that THE MAJORITY OF THE PLANET does not share their values or viewpoints. They're fascists.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Wow, nicely said.

That was a pleasure to read.

How about a little love to the corp conservative, I feel they suck too.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Hi there. Liberal here. What would you like to discuss? For one, I taught Saudi, UAE, Libyan students for years. While most were quite charming, warm (particularly Libya) I had many categorical disagreements with them. I think that their women should dress however they please (most chose to cover in class, some didn't. Shame is still a very effective weapon in their countries) should be able to drive, leave their homes on their own, leave their husbands if they wanted to.. etc.. However, I absolutely agree with freedom of religion within the US, so long as it doesn't interfere with the law.

Any questions so far?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I believe we have to better train our police if they are to be armed. And I think they should be armed as it is a terribly dangerous job. Both my grandfathers were New York policemen.

So far reasonable enough?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Why did you write that?

So far reasonable enough?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Here's a quote from our kind friend:

"We'll there's your problem, measured logic, leftists are exteeeemely opposed to that."

That's why.

edit on 11-2-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Are you a leftist?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I have voted Democrat in every election aside from this last one, in which I went with the Green Party.
Social and fiscal democrat, mostly.

Second Amendment advocate. I believe absolutely in free speech but also know that your words (or mine) could get you in trouble. Free speech protects one from government retaliation, not from getting fired from one's job for example.
edit on 12-2-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I don't know if you are a leftist. Labels suck anyway.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I am a human being who is hoping for a decent life and functional world in which to leave to my children.

As are you, I'm sure (hoping for a functional, decent world to leave to your progeny)
edit on 12-2-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

You and me both...

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Gee, I guess you showed me. Try working on your own group who lost their minds after Hillary spoke of a basket of deplorables. Basket clearly indicates a group separate from the rest - but the right screams "she said we're all deplorable because we voted for Trump!"

Basket of deplorables is a little different than saying liberals are intolerant and want you to die - not even a basket of liberals. Just .... liberals.

Wrong about the basket.

She meant all Trump supporters. Didn't even say "some of them are good".

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carabao

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: gunshooter

this whole thing with the transgenders and bathrooms is all about an effort to upset, deride, fly in the face of ANY sort of reasonable understanding of plumbing.

Nope, that's evolution of rights.
My wife was born male, but all her id's says female... And I dare anyone to look at her and tell me she's male in any way.
What bathroom do you suggest she use?
Married for eight years, been together for ten years.
She had one incident with a Irish drunk girl in a pub toilet, luckily another Irish broad didn't take to well to it and gave her a good c#$t punt.
Guess who got free shots and beers all night....

fine, we can call your wife her all day if you want, does she have a penis and testicles? if yes, then "she" uses the mens room until that gets changed, simple as that. that is what is appropriate, we all have to abide by things we don't like or agree with, but tough, that's real life buddy.....

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
DBCowboy's silence is golden to my argument on the bathroom issue...... nuff said!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Libs 'claim' to be defenders of women's rights, then they defend Islam.
Gay rights, religious rights, equal rights, freedom of speech, freedom of expression. Then they defend Islam.
They 'claim' to stand AGAINST intolerance and racial or religious supremacy, then they defend Islam.

I wonder, why do these far-less-than-an-IQ-of -2 libtards not defend nazism in the same way?? It almost an identical playbook as Islam so why the double sta........oh yeah, I forgot. Most nazis were white people.

Not all nazis killed Jews , but all nazis were anti-Jew.
Just like all Muslims .

Islam itself is 100% OPPOSED to EVERY SINGLE facet of liberal ideology AND, liberals 'claim' to be 100% OPPOSED to every single facet of Islamic ideology. The problem is they also 100% REFUSE to so much as even 'peek' at the teachings of Islam, that's why they don't even know they're actually opposed to it. You know, with an ACTUAL rape culture, oppressing women and gays and handicapped etc.

Liberalism IS a mental disorder

It's also extremely fascist , you know , "if you don't believe the same things as me I'll shout you down and belittle you", the very definition of fascism.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Gee, I guess you showed me. Try working on your own group who lost their minds after Hillary spoke of a basket of deplorables. Basket clearly indicates a group separate from the rest - but the right screams "she said we're all deplorable because we voted for Trump!"

Basket of deplorables is a little different than saying liberals are intolerant and want you to die - not even a basket of liberals. Just .... liberals.

Wrong about the basket.

She meant all Trump supporters. Didn't even say "some of them are good".

No sir. You are wrong. She said half of Trump supporters fall into the basket of deplorables - they were the irredeemables and she wasn't going to try to go for their votes. The rest of Trump supporters are just regular folks worried about jobs, economy, and desperate for change - these are the people who she wanted to reach out to.

Here, listen for yourself.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

Hi there. Liberal here. What would you like to discuss? For one, I taught Saudi, UAE, Libyan students for years. While most were quite charming, warm (particularly Libya) I had many categorical disagreements with them. I think that their women should dress however they please (most chose to cover in class, some didn't. Shame is still a very effective weapon in their countries) should be able to drive, leave their homes on their own, leave their husbands if they wanted to.. etc.. However, I absolutely agree with freedom of religion within the US, so long as it doesn't interfere with the law.

Any questions so far?

Yes, I have to wonder ...

The amount of caterwauling about how dare you shame a woman over this, that or the other that goes on in this country ... to the point that women will dress up like sluts and proudly parade around acting like them or hook up and claim it is somehow empowering to act exactly like the free sex toys they claim men treat them as, etc.

And then turn around and sigh and shrug and say that shame is a powerful tool in those communities and not bat an eye over it or turn out in droves to combat it like they do in our society?

That somehow seems to me to be a powerful lot of cognitive dissonance especially the way feminists will turn out in droves to defend all things having to do with Islam, especially the importation of more of it so that it would actually be easier for Muslim communities to insulate and perpetuate that kind of societal shame you claim to abhor.

You do understand there are places in Europe where non-Muslim women now "choose" to cover up similar to Muslim women because it's just easier and safer for them?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But if you allow censorship on anyone who you deem a "Nazi" then it's open season just for people you don't like who get labeled by you.

Does this work the same way for someone who constantly tries to demonize liberals?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join