It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why Trump is really more of the same

page: 2
11
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Look i don't like Trump but i don't think he will be the next Hitler, i do however think the rich will get richer while the rest get the proverbial short end of the stick.

I think that 1% of the population controlling 70% of the national wealth while the rest fight of the scraps that are the remaining 30% is paramount to world domination.

;(



All True.


Of course the wort thing is thus gullible fools who believe tht Trump is not the establishment!! He has now even raided the Goldman Sachs address book for advisors!




posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
None of us have a crystal ball that works, so, all the fear mongering is just that; fears of an unknown future.

Some of the people who Trump has surrounded himself with I personally do not like either. However in a leadership role if you are the boss and set the agenda then those who work for you do what you say or they are fired.

I personally am going to give the Trump administration 6 months before I can make an informed opinion about the direction this administration is taking the country. Some big promises but so far he seems to be doing what he said he would do which will keep those who voted for him happy for a time and those who did not pissed all the time...

I do expect personnel changes in this admin once the dust starts to settle and he can judge those he has surrounded himself by a fruits of their labors kinda yard stick..

I was pleased on how he started once installed as POTUS.. Was it grand standing...no doubt some would think so.. I don't.. On the campaign trail he made certain claims and promises... he seems to be at least trying to accomplish as many of them as he can while fighting a hostile press and even those in his own party who were entrenched in the installed NWO crowd..

So we might as well sit back and see what tomorrow brings..

The whole pipeline thing needs to be settled peacefully; without blood shed... The last thing he needs is a Waco type event..



new topics
 
11
<< 1   >>

log in

join