It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Joe Rogan, Alex Jones, Eddie Bravo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
This podcast is so good I will watch it many more times.
Not for the value of enjoying hearing the truth,
but for the way in which you read a book the second time and you get new things out of it you couldn't get the first time.

I'm just about done with the third watch.

I'm hearing things I missed.

at 3:13:00 Joe is like "I want to know about aliens.."
Immediately proceeding is talk of technology and humans not being humans anymore.
Alex answers similar to what I would say.
edit on 12-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
At around 3:20:30 you will hear Bill Clinton and his views on illegal immigrants.

He is basically Trumps spirit animal on the issue.. He doesn't say nice things about ILLEGAL immigrants.

They are a burden to our tax payers, says Clinton.

"That's why our administration is making moves to secure our border more, and higher new border guards." ~Clinton

"by deporting Twice as many criminal aliens as ever before. by cracking down on illegal hiring. by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. And we will do more to speed the process of deporting illegal aliens who commit crimes." ~Clinton

"we are a nation of immigrants, but we are also a nation of laws. it is Wrong and also ultimately self defeating. For a nation of immigrants to permit the abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years.. And we Must Do More To Stop It" ~Clinton

~1995

That's all in about 1 minute of your time. Call it 5 minutes for you to find the spot and hear it.

I implore you all to get the full dose at almost 4 hours.

And do your own research.

People are being played like fiddles and I know why... I worked around psy ops guys.. I know their work.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I really love that Alex Jones has kind of come into his own, in a more legitimate light. It was really a random web search that ended in me clicking a link to his site that even started me down this road and eventually to ATS. Back then it was super ridiculous, super fringe, but now? He seems more reliable than some MSM. A crazy crazy thing to behold.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I watched. Not all of it but around two hours.
There were a few problems. The moon stuff. How he ties everything to the "elite".
And most of all it isn't very fun to watch. Who's the weird guy in the corner? Why are they drinking while "working"?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I watched. Not all of it but around two hours.
There were a few problems. The moon stuff. How he ties everything to the "elite".
And most of all it isn't very fun to watch. Who's the weird guy in the corner? Why are they drinking while "working"?

What makes somebody you don't know weird? Are you talking about Eddie Bravo? He's a Black Belt Jiu Jitsu guy who has his own system of jiu jitsu and has his own system of rules EBI rules Eddie Bravo Invitational which is his tournament. One of the top guys in all of ji jitsu. What we were trained on in the Army. He's basically the most conspiracy of all the conspiracy theorists.

The moon stuff he's saying is mostly true. Some of the picture and video you thought came from the moon was stock footage on earth that was edited to look like it was in space this much has been proven. What no one knows is which footage is which or whatever. Joe mentions a specific piece they used as a "spacewalk" that came from under water they just blacked it out... He's not saying we didn't go to the moon. China's been Russia's been we've been.. I don't get why you want to focus on that of all things..

He names a lot of the names he's talking about when he says the elite. In this particular podcast when he was saying elites he was referring to people in the government. Public figures and the people tied to them.
If you check out my second post you will see they are going after massive amounts of pedophiles currently. They just went after 1500 only on this one website. Alex claims they will use the low level guys to get to the bigger ones. This is the current narrative but we don't know how true it is..

We have a lot of names now if you read through the leaked emails.

the clinton foundation is involved with no charity. People on those books are being watched now. no more billions of saudi dollars going anywhere people want.. It's a system of money laundering.. We found out through the clinton foundation investigation through her emails on her server and through podesta emails through Anthony Weiner's laptop that most of the US government is completely corrupted.

This is the most important developments I've ever seen in my life. Nothing like this has ever happened in the US before, not in a climate where they can't hide much longer.

Why are they drinking at work??
Bahahahaha I wish you were kidding on that one.
that would be funny
they smoke herbs on he show too..

You are watching the changing of the guard as it were.
It's not supposed to be fun.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ValentineWiggin
I really love that Alex Jones has kind of come into his own, in a more legitimate light. It was really a random web search that ended in me clicking a link to his site that even started me down this road and eventually to ATS. Back then it was super ridiculous, super fringe, but now? He seems more reliable than some MSM. A crazy crazy thing to behold.

For me I was on some forum and everything was so hush hush back then but like the people who had started seeing weird stuff, real conspiracies were so energized to share it that some random guy.. I have no idea who he is haha.. But I asked him one day how did he know all this?

and I gave him my address after being friends online he just sent me a bunch of DVDs he burned.. They were mostly Alex jones movies. 3 or 4 about 9/11.. I started watching and I was like is this for real.. dudes crazy.. But some of that # was making sense... And as I watched ..

OK my world is different now.. I can't ever go back. So sense I can't go back I guess I go forward and that led me as well to sites like ATS.

but as far as Alex jones was concerned I he was way too far out there for me to follow. AND I had this theory that the media the controllers the elite hehe were trying to dumb us down and also depress us into submission.. So anything dark like Alex Jones I moved away from.

I was talking about 9/11 to this NSA person ya know and they just sort of told me it was an inside job. but I kept talking and this other person in the room after they left said they thought I'd like david Icke books.. I had heard of him but thought he's crazy I'm not ever going to follow his stuff.. reptile aliens shapeshifting blood drinkers royal family.. Yea it's no just no...

but a weird thing happened to me one day. MY mom had told me about meditation and so I did it.. THe experience I had was so profound, I had to find out what happened. my first search on the internet that was coming directly from me, I had no idea what happened or hwat to call it.. "Energy shot up my spine in meditation?" was one of my google searches..

I eventually found the word kundalini, but guess how I found that word?

Great the crazy guy is the only person on the internet to have explained word for freaking word what happened to me.

I wasn't in Peru but it's the exact same story.

that was the start of my super woo woo stuff.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I came across that word myself in a much different way, conspiracy unrelated. Funny how different paths take us different places... and sometimes converge. I remember Jones back then, I couldn't listen to him either for long. Too woo woo. However now that I'm more familiar with the territory, I would probably love to hear whichever show that was I happened to land on that day again lol

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Well then still the presentation was lacking, before the bit with the Clinton foundation I lost interest.
Maybe I was in a bad mood and not very perceptive. It drives me a bit crazy how he gets agitated all the time, Alex, but now that I know his little friend probably has first aid training. Heart attack podcasting.
The pedophile stuff is more likely Bills thing not Hillarys. But what do I know?

I know the foundation is ... no charity. But because of different things.
And it's a thing I don't think about, most people are that weird guy/bimbo before I get to know them.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Well then still the presentation was lacking, before the bit with the Clinton foundation I lost interest.
Maybe I was in a bad mood and not very perceptive. It drives me a bit crazy how he gets agitated all the time, Alex, but now that I know his little friend probably has first aid training. Heart attack podcasting.
The pedophile stuff is more likely Bills thing not Hillarys. But what do I know?

I know the foundation is ... no charity. But because of different things.
And it's a thing I don't think about, most people are that weird guy/bimbo before I get to know them.

it's a live podcast that's what makes it special. No editing no planned questions...
the draw back is sometimes it gets out of hand, but no one can lie for 3 hours with no breaks, that's the beauty.

I get to be better informed than most because I don't make flash judgments and I've increased my attention span constantly while I see others losing the ability to even sit still for more than 2 minutes.

And about the pedophile thing yes of course Bill, but that's not the point, it's the providing of kids for other people..
Which is a big connection with the sauds.. and that's why billions of dollars coming from the royal family into America.. A lot of blackmail is the result.

Hillary is balls deep in this hidden power structure that is being dismantled as we speak.

it wasn't the Russians...

"alex's little friend?" If you are talking about Eddie again that's not really his friend it's a fan of his. Alex is old friends with Joe. And I don't think anyone there is trained in first aid.. Joe is a multi time US champion black belt though.

alex will be alex..

Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to judge. People forgive you of your short comings.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Just because I say it doesn't match with my taste doesn't mean I judge. I also found that guy staring at his monitor Joe(?) pretty funny but irritating. But honestly I've been called worse and was able to laugh about it and admit it's true.
I'm annoying. So? You know that's part of the magic.
I prefer challenging.

And I mean if the set up weren't be this irritating, they'd have put two minutes more thought in it, it would be a lot funnier.
He boasts about how he has sooooooo many followers, but he doesn't see the need to pay them back? With a bit more ambient?
I am talking couch and they could even keep their laptop and projector, so how hard can it be?

Alex also doesn't emphasise the global aspect of it all and is just as wrong about Trump as is half of the public, or all of them in different ways. Trump is a door opener alright, but what exactly makes this elite better than the old one?
Don't you think Trump had one or two minors too? You know just to try and because of opportunity?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I'm talking about you calling people weird you don't know. Not your opinion of the show goofy..

you can like whatever you want..

THAT is not the topic here miss..

The amount of people that listen to Alex or to Joe is purely supply and demand. People like what they are getting. Joe has seriously changed lives. He's one inspiring mother #er.

I don't consider your stand off nature magical.. Empathy is magical.

Joe starring at a monitor? You really don't know anything about him? hahaha..
I wish you knew more about him.. He might be the coolest person ever.

All I'm saying is you don't do # compared to them. So you're like a slightly triggered person on the internet who doesn't like people.. Good for you lol..

and that you think Alex doesn't make the global stuff his MAIN focus is astounding. You are speaking from ignorance.
HIS main focus is ANTI-GLOBALISM.. That's ALL he does.. Where do you think everyone on ATS got the words NEW WORLD ORDER from anyway? Are you that new to this?

The focus is on the USA because if we get our country back from the infiltrators you guys don't have to go into WW3.
Some of my friends are on the border with Russia as I type this.

edit on 13-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

And that's another reason I don't like him, because globalism isn't a choice anymore. To find a way making it beneficial for all and not just a few is the battle.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

And that's another reason I don't like him, because globalism isn't a choice anymore. To find a way making it beneficial for all and not just a few is the battle.

no if you force it it's wrong.. It's not ready to happen yet.. Cause right now it's only being used for slavery.
You can't do it the way things are right now, and the people behind it are makign the rules so corporations rule over countries.. It has to be elected officials running the world not corporations..

So that's the first step is stop that monster..

Down the line globalism makes more sense if people are more equalized in their standard of living.

but for now you pay someone in Slovakia 3$ an hour to make Samsung phones.. That's globalism haha. It's so sweet.

I don't live in a dream world. I can't force what I'd think would be awesome on an imperfect world. Idealism doesn't cut it.

Information and communications are the first things you take out in any war. MSM is losing dreadfully in ratings to people with much better ideas about the future of humanity in mind. That's step one.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Yes we agree on the part that we need to give everything like our lifestyle, politics, economy, society a make-over.

Without idealism what are you fighting for? Justice and freedom are ideals. Abused, enslaved, but still.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

In fact here..

Samsung factory conditions..

I foudn out about it from my ex who has friends who work there.

said it's like a culture even.. like North Korea style everyone acts a certain way..

Samsung.. Globalism works.

..Ding..

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Yes we agree on the part that we need to give everything like our lifestyle, politics, economy, society a make-over.

Without idealism what are you fighting for? Justice and freedom are ideals. Abused, enslaved, but still.

realist can hold ideals, they just don't think the world can be changed over night.
that's the difference. Idealism says we don't want anyone to die.. Realism equips cops with guns to kill people hoping it doesn't come to that, but knowing it can and will.

And on top of that the ends don't justify the means. If you are lying and cheating and stealing to forma NWO, then no you are the enemy no mater what you think the greater good is.

Do it with a straight face and conscience, then you dont' have to lose people like me to the other side.

Go behind our back while raping the world and you're going to get bitch slapped HARD.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Without a catalyst you don't get people to change their opinion. Buying shiny new toys is so tempting, a signal of your social status, rewarding emotionally even if it's just for a short while.

Millions of people starve and die from dehydration, people with jobs still are hungry. Is that just? No of course not. But globalism isn't the issue it's banks like deutsche bank, gambling with resources crucial to survival, the "milk the cow till she's dead" attitude of technology "pionieers", capitalism without any regulation, ...

The NWO people is one group of people with common interests among many. To focus on a figure instead of the actual things which need to change has to be counterproductive.

edit on 13-2-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

the globalism that's happening only promises to make things much worse for water deprived people.

They have shown that side of them time and time again.

It's a giant pyramid scheme.

IF you think the banks aren't globalists I don't know what to tell you..

Want a little hint? JFK was reintroducing silver backed green backs..
Greenbacks are what Lincoln said was US money and that the government could print money..
bullet to the head fixes that..
1913... What was the presidents biggest regret?

Woodrow Wilson about the Federal Reserve Act

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world — no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

anyway Lybia was just ITCHING for a central bank, and Iraq wanted one too so bad.. but they couldn't get them because Iraq wanted to base it's currency on gold, and sell oil in Euros.. I wish we could have told them WE KNOW better.. So we jsut bombed the # out of them to give them the freedom central banks!!

Guess who else doesn't have the freedom central banks? IRAN SYRIA NORTH KOREA VENEZUELA...
Lybia was making an African Union with it's own currency based on Gold.. For the prosperity of soem of the poorest people on earth..

Are you so slow you don't know what the game is yet?

Whos side are you on anyway?

The focus is on America because America is the Strong Arm.. And guess what.. The people that live here have had a #ing nuff of that Bull #.. So it's risking our lives time to stop it.

Comprende senorita?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

What side I'm on? You know me right? None.
I just don't believe the problem is one group. As long as you don't fundamentally change the system, you just switch faces.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

What side I'm on? You know me right? None.
I just don't believe the problem is one group. As long as you don't fundamentally change the system, you just switch faces.

what's your plan?

the problem is in a groups power to control society from a position that was not elected.

That's what needs to change, but it cannot when people's allegiance has been bought through blackmail.. So logically you have to get the compromised people out of the way.

Know how you change that? You have to go after everyone exposed in those leaks, until the government is less likely to be blackmailed.

That is only one part of it.

I mentioned in my last post the levers of power.. that's one of, probably the biggest, fundamental changes that needs to be made..

But there are basically two clear side in America that have formed. And I don't mean politically..
There are those struggling to hold onto the dark secrets because they are involved,
and there are those fighting to expose it..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join