It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Joe Rogan, Alex Jones, Eddie Bravo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
a reply to: mkultra11

Say something positive or negative you took away from the show.

Rogan was great at slowing Jones down and focus to stick to the topic. Jones thinks a mile a minute and feels he has to mention every single thing which causes him to veer off. Rogan added that "voice of reason" and moderated the discussion very well.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It was epic! When Joe broke out the smoke they really started getting into the deep, metaphysical stuff. This is what ATS is about!

edit on 11-2-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
He also brought up some very interesting stuff about pizzagate... like how Comet Ping Pong was a distraction promoted by the media to steer the focus away from a real investigation, and the Comet shooter Edgar Maddison Welch is a professional actor whose father works for a charity in Haiti and was given a secret plea bargain.

Reality is crazier than fiction.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I like Eddie Bravo as a human being, he's done a massive amount to modernise Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and innovate it, I even spent a couple years learning the 10th planet system but he was just annoying as f**k in this episode and made it damn near unlistenable. None of it changed my feelings towards Jones being an opportunistic conman and snake oil salesman though.

I'd recommend the Rollins one over this, now that was an incredibly interesting podcast!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Thank you for posting this.

I watched the video in question, and I do agree.

I like Alex Jones, however he has made mistakes on some information as what he admitted about the Y2K.

It takes balls to admitted when you are wrong, few people can do that.

I do not agree with all his "opinions" however he has helped wake me up a long time ago because of information he has reported.

This alone, lead me to do research in many things.

I will admitted that Alex Jones comes off as a hot head at times, rants and raves, but I do understand his patriotic passion.

I still watch his show Infowars when I have the time, I do find him entertaining and informing.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Thank you, Reverbs, I have a respect for Alex Jones that I didn't have before. I've known for some time that he often comes up with information worth checking out further, but his delivery always turned me off. It appears that he's more like-able than I had imagined and better-informed too.

Of course, he needs to double-checked on anything he reports, but that goes without saying for EVERY source. Interesting that he mentioned extreme weather modification. I bet some literal heads roll if the extent and implications of that were to come to light.

Strange winds are brewing and promise to blow the dark cowlings off of some dark things. We already see the intensity of the surface war being played out in the MSM. I can only imagine at what's to follow.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Thank you, Reverbs, I have a respect for Alex Jones that I didn't have before. I've known for some time that he often comes up with information worth checking out further, but his delivery always turned me off. It appears that he's more like-able than I had imagined and better-informed too.

Of course, he needs to double-checked on anything he reports, but that goes without saying for EVERY source. Interesting that he mentioned extreme weather modification. I bet some literal heads roll if the extent and implications of that were to come to light.

Strange winds are brewing and promise to blow the dark cowlings off of some dark things. We already see the intensity of the surface war being played out in the MSM. I can only imagine at what's to follow.

we are living in strange times. I'm more practiced at my own due diligence these days so I can use almost any source and squeeze the truth out in the end.

I sort of danced around what I thought was most important in this video for reasons.

I remember hearing first about weather modification from some secretary of defense steven cohen? maybe from 1994.. Saying something like "some are even engaging in an eco type of terror... " ahh silly memory maybe I can find it.

Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.

[William cohen defense secretary answers]
A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important.

edit on 11-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Project STORMFURY noaa.gov

Project STORMFURY was an ambitious experimental program of research on hurricane modification carried out between 1962 and 1983. The proposed modification technique involved artificial stimulation of convection outside the eyewall through seeding with silver iodide. The invigorated convection, it was argued, would compete with the original eyewall, lead to reformation of the eyewall at larger radius, and thus, through partial conservation of angular momentum, produce a decrease in the strongest winds.

of course the claim is it didn't work.. In the 60s they said it did work..
So to account for that they say that in the 60s the hurricanes natural tendency to change was not accounted for.
I'm not so sure I believe that, but I didn't work on the project obviously.

Here is a link to actual documentation on Project STORMFURY

Linky

you can find links to the many different experiments they ran and all the rest.

I'm sure there are many other projects for weather modification I am not privy to.

China makes it snow.. There are cloud seeding companies.. With what I'm learning in this quantum physics class there are very interesting things you can do with standing waves..

I went deep into this a LONG LONG time ago but it dead ends without the juicy proof. I don't remember any of it haha.

Give the first couple minutes of this a try see what you think? From the horses mouth.

edit on 11-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
I like Eddie Bravo as a human being, he's done a massive amount to modernise Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and innovate it, I even spent a couple years learning the 10th planet system but he was just annoying as f**k in this episode and made it damn near unlistenable. None of it changed my feelings towards Jones being an opportunistic conman and snake oil salesman though.

I'd recommend the Rollins one over this, now that was an incredibly interesting podcast!

the point of this thread is not "enjoyable podcasts" I posted this for very specific reasons. I have watched all of Joe's podcasts. There are hundreds of amazing guests. Henry Rollins had some personal stories ok..
I'm looking at sneaky ways of saying other more important things.
my second post is a teaser.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
That was great. I had started it when it first came out and got bogged down in the first hour but its really worth the full listen. I am really glad I saw this posted, reminded me to finish it.
A plus

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ValentineWiggin
That was great. I had started it when it first came out and got bogged down in the first hour but its really worth the full listen. I am really glad I saw this posted, reminded me to finish it.
A plus

I'm so glad you decided to finish it.

I'm on my second watch through with more pausing and more fact checking.

I was working on a thread but I don't know it's too hard to say what I really want to say with the way ATS is acting.

might inspire me to get into video editing to increase my visibility.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

operation NORTHWOODS

around 2:40:00 in the video maybe closer to 2:41:00 they start talking about operation Northwoods.
Operation Northwoods called for all kinds of craziness terror attacks in the US.. American bases to be attacked literal "flas flag" dressed as Cubans..

But MOST important of ALL...

A passenger jet meets up with another jet painted to look just like it. this happens in the air and the transponder goes off.
one goes under the radar, and the other is a drone. The other one is a DRONE... The other one is REMOTE CONTROLLED... And that one get's shot down by "the cubans."

This was singed by the Joint chiefs of staff and landed on JFK's desk for final approval. JFK refused.

fast forward to 9/11

yea terrorists hijacked the planes? They probably got people to think they were going to hijack planes or they just picked flights that had random people from Saudi Arabia on it and framed them as terrorists after the fact. Get it? you tell the story from the opposite angle that here are these known terrorists.. And then you find the video of them getting on the plane.. And you throw aroudn a few passports and qurans.. Then it doens't matter who hijacked the plane they already proved who did it, even though the only people who know who did it if it was in person would be on the freaking plane and dead...

Now do you guys remember how all the planes went on giant looping courses that were not towards the targets in question?
well that is where you turn off transponders and switch out planes in operation NORTHWOODS. who knows if that's the case here, but never forget, remote controlled planes existed in the 60s. In Operation Northwoods the planes would make a giant looping out over the ocean, documents below don't trust me..

And that European countries refused to buy from boeing with their "anti terror" systems installed after 9/11.. Because those systems allow ground override of all control systems on the plane. Sounds like a great idea no one in the air could ever hijack a plane, how safe? But european countries were like # no that sounds like a horror movie.. Hmmm....
yea seems it's much more likely those systems would not be used to prevent an attack but to make sure one happened.

Just one more aspect to this amazing podcast.

Not my main focus.

But don't take my word for it.. I've got the documents.

Operation NORTHWOODS pdf file

then the rest of it... is easy.. Set up a drill for the exact same targets. and when the planes transponders turn off the radars have a bunch of extra blips on them as a simulation.. the switch is made easy..

edit on 12-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Hi, for now just marking so I got it in myATS.

That's what the "Subscribe" button is for at the top and bottom right of each page - thread will show up in your "myATS".

edit on 12-2-2017 by BeefNoMeat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Thanks for this Reverbs.

This is the best three hours and forty three minutes I have ever seen on the Internet.

And that is saying something.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy
Thanks for this Reverbs.

This is the best three hours and forty three minutes I have ever seen on the Internet.

And that is saying something.

exactly.

People have been waiting for the day Alex would come on Joe's podcast.

The reason it's such a winning mix, is that joe has 3 hour podcasts with no commercials. No breaks. Joe knows his #, and that is perfect. Joe had his awakening. He was the first guy on the internet I foud that was being real. And it was so confusing to me, because he was the fear factor guy. basically a dumb jock type.. Well, then he had something tune him in.. And now he's on fire with the truth. He's jsut super careful about only saying things that are verified.

and Alex has the documents! ha.. And the way it works out is there are no sound bites.

and then Jamie is back there researching as they talk pulling up damn near everything alex says.

SO yes this has been the best use of my time in a LONG time. There are gems everywhere I'm not even linking to for reasons.
I'm not just a post a video and run kind of a person. If I post something and I don't really fully explain it's importance there may be a reason behind that, but it is something I find important.

Bolded part above is my edit, for the sake of saying it again

Thank You Sir.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

That's what the "Subscribe" button is for at the top and bottom right of each page - thread will show up in your "My ATS".

she's also a friend of mine saying hey.. Nice thread dude, I'll watch it later. I would not have known she even saw this without her telling me.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

SO yes this has been the best use of my time in a LONG time.

Thank You Sir.

I really like how Joe gets Alex to slow down and unpack his statements.
In every case Alex names the article and they find the documents.

There has never been a news broadcast with this much real information in the history of this country.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

That's what the "Subscribe" button is for at the top and bottom right of each page - thread will show up in your "My ATS".

she's also a friend of mine saying hey.. Nice thread dude, I'll watch it later. I would not have known she even saw this without her telling me.

Relax. Calm down. Someone had to point it out to me, so what's the harm in "paying it forward"? It was a piece of friendly advice.

Great, she's your friend. You can read her thoughts...there's a TnC about a post/reply offering no substance - she can send you a PM if it's paramount you know she saw the thread, or better comment on it as the TnC clearly articulates. Jump down off that high horse, again, it was a piece of friendly advice. (now, where's that histrionic 'eye roll' emoji you used....?)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Relax. Calm down. Someone had to point it out to me, so what's the harm in "paying it forward"? It was a piece of friendly advice.

Great, she's your friend. You can read her thoughts...there's a TnC about a post/reply offering no substance - she can send you a PM if it's paramount you know she saw the thread, or better comment on it as the TnC clearly articulates. Jump down off that high horse, again, it was a piece of friendly advice. (now, where's that histrionic 'eye roll' emoji you used....?)

you do realize at no point was I being mean. I was explaining the situation to you. You do need to calm down not me lol.
re read what I wrote it's facts. No emotion.

I even used a face to show I was being silly.

even starred your post...

don't project on me.

Irony
you cannot call another persons post off topic if you do not address the topic at hand can you?

you should check out the video if you like.

I took what you said as friendly and responded friendly. Everything's ok.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

I really like how Joe gets Alex to slow down and unpack his statements.
In every case Alex names the article and they find the documents.

There has never been a news broadcast with this much real information in the history of this country.

exactly

we live in exciting times

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join