It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Flynn - Traitor or Dog Without a Leash?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Interesting article that all should read below about Flynn making an unsanctioned call to Russian ambassador. Once again, information leaking from Washington about this situation that sheds light as to how Flynn is viewed.

So is this guy a traitor? Most likely not, but what he did can amount to treason and begs the question, 1. why did you lie when asked? 2. what did you say to the Russian Ambassador, and 3. what is your exact relationship with Russia?

Is Flynn a bull in a china shop? From the looks of this article, it looks like it. Just the kind of guy that Trump likes because birds of the same feather flock together. But this goes to a deeper question of entitlement and thinking that he's above the law. These are big problems for the republican party and especially this administration that does not think rules apply to them as well. Entitlement is the disease that plagues the right and will ultimately take down Trump, who has the worst administration in US history.

www.politico.com...
edit on 11-2-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Blah - Blah. More aspersions.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

If only some were so careful in vetting others security clearances.

I'd chalk this up to sheer politics.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

That article reads like a gossip column.

And your post reads like yellow journalism.

And I look forward to your response completing a trifecta of a whole lot of shrill nothing.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Look for Reince Removal... soon...

It's funny how soon the swamp exposes itself...

They go straight to their MSM compatriots with unsourced tidbits of BS...

Swamp draining in progress...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
There are other articles online for you to read about this. That is if you dare to get your head out of the dirt.

originally posted by: loam

That article reads like a gossip column.

And your post reads like yellow journalism.

And I look forward to your response completing a trifecta of a whole lot of shrill nothing.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Indeed. My take on it is that Reince is a plant to make sure Trump doesn't go off the ledge with this country.

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Look for Reince Removal... soon...

It's funny how soon the swamp exposes itself...

They go straight to their MSM compatriots with unsourced tidbits of BS...

Swamp draining in progress...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Denial will not get you anywhere in life.

originally posted by: Snarl
Blah - Blah. More aspersions.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

You can't be serious?
You're talking about entitlement and someone thinking they are above the law?
Rules don't apply to them?
Then you say it's a big problem for the Republican party?

No.
This is a big problem for the Democratic party.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
That right wing kool aid has twisted your mind. Tell me when Obama broke ethics rules like Orange Turd is doing now? Tell me when Obama worked with an adversarial country to undermine our elections? Tell me when Obama tweets from his high horse and undermines the legitimacy of our legal system just because he didn't get a decision to go his way? Tell me when Obama got rid of regulations trying to protect the little people that he campaigned for?

As I mentioned before, this administration is a dumpster fire. Flynn should know better not to contact a diplomat while he is not in office yet. But he didn't care and lied about it. Can you imagine if this was someone in Hillary's cabinet reaching out to Russia. You tighty righties would be going ape sh it.

originally posted by: c2oden

You can't be serious?
You're talking about entitlement and someone thinking they are above the law?
Rules don't apply to them?
Then you say it's a big problem for the Republican party?

No.
This is a big problem for the Democratic party.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Entitlement is the disease that plagues the right

Sorry but entitlement is the disease of the left. Why do you think there are so many democrats?

Its the free ride baby!

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
OP

The saddest part...Is you think one side isn't corrupt.

Wake up...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Actually, the largest base of welfare recipients live in the south...where we find a large concentration of right wing hucksters. Too entitled to find a job and too entitled to do anything at the job if you can even land one.

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

Entitlement is the disease that plagues the right

Sorry but entitlement is the disease of the left. Why do you think there are so many democrats?

Its the free ride baby!

edit on 11-2-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Tell me how Trump broke ethics rules or worked with an adversarial country to undermine elections.
Tell me how Trump has undermined the legitimacy of our legal system.
Tell me how Trump has gotten rid of regulations that protect the little people.

Try to do it without calling the elected President of The United States of America an orange turd.
edit on 2017-02-11T00:59:19-06:002201711America/Chicago2 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
But he is.

Tell me how Trump broke ethics rules or worked with an adversarial country to undermine elections.

Try to do it without calling the elected President of The United States of America things like orange turd.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Try to do it without calling the elected President of The United States of America an orange turd.

Trump is an orange turd

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

You are deplorable.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Interesting article that all should read below about Flynn making an unsanctioned call to Russian ambassador. Once again, information leaking from Washington about this situation that sheds light as to how Flynn is viewed.

So is this guy a traitor? Most likely not, but what he did can amount to treason and begs the question, 1. why did you lie when asked? 2. what did you say to the Russian Ambassador, and 3. what is your exact relationship with Russia?

Is Flynn a bull in a china shop? From the looks of this article, it looks like it. Just the kind of guy that Trump likes because birds of the same feather flock together. But this goes to a deeper question of entitlement and thinking that he's above the law. These are big problems for the republican party and especially this administration that does not think rules apply to them as well. Entitlement is the disease that plagues the right and will ultimately take down Trump, who has the worst administration in US history.

www.politico.com...

You could have had credibility but you blew it. all you had to say was both parties. Instead the thread will devolve into party comparisons. Why would you sabotage your own topic?!?!?
edit on 11-2-2017 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Actually, the largest base of welfare recipients live in the south...where we find a large concentration of right wing hucksters. Too entitled to find a job and too entitled to do anything at the job if you can even land one.

Where did you get those alternative 'facts'?

Mine come from the Department of Commerce:

Welfare Statistics, as of September 2, 2016.

Doesn't look very GOP likely to me.

edit on 11-2-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
www.businessinsider.com...

Business insider is not exactly the most liberal news outlet there, but they do call things out when they see it.

originally posted by: loam

Where did you get those alternative facts?

Mine come from the Department of Commerce:

Welfare Statistics, as of September 2, 2016.

Doesn't look very GOP likely to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join