It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Death to America'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: irenialilivenka

A smart person buys insecticides.

Nah...Bees are too important to the ecosystem.

A smart person leaves them be.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

They might be wasps. Either way who cares? I'll let future generations worry about that.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: irenialilivenka
a reply to: Throes

It was a stupid thing to say, never mind a lie.

Bush started it, not Obama or Hillary who only inherited the aftermath.

It's the result of the failure in Iraq.

Not Obama's fault.

Yes it started with Bush and continued with Obama..same stupid foreign policy mistakes.

Obama was elected partially because he didn't vote for the war in Iraq and because he promised what people wanted, an end to the war in Iraq.

He did as good a job as anyone could have done, was an excellent President and is a decent man, as politicians go.

Trump is a crotch grabber who boasts about crotch grabbing. You have to register as a sex offender for that unless you are rich and on television.
edit on 11-2-2017 by irenialilivenka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

They might be wasps. Either way who cares? I'll let future generations worry about that.

As will I.

I am no "Apocalypse fiend."

I just like exposing the lack of reason that Islamaphobes possess, as well as knowledge and honesty, facts.

They are racists of religion. And their ''reasons" are lies, rhetoric of radicalized fools and soaked up propaganda.

Religionism is racism.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: Snarl

You destabilise there countrys.
You bomb them.
You invade them.
You fund your own terrorist groups

And you are suprised the ME hate you?

You expect them to chant "we love America!" ?

Still i agree with the travel ban.

If you kick a beehive you dont stand around and let the bee sting you.

If one accepts the fact that America isn't going to change and we will continue being the great Satan, then yes I agree with the OP we should just wipe them out before they attack us. Sooner or later given our policies in the ME and the world at large its inevitable.

Worrying still, its the brainwashed masses that will spill their blood for an idea, an idea we think is ours and righteous but its theirs and diabolical.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: crazyewok

You destabilise there countrys.
You bomb them.
You invade them.
You fund your own terrorist groups

And you are suprised the ME hate you?

You expect them to chant "we love America!" ?

Still i agree with the travel ban.

If you kick a beehive you dont stand around and let the bee sting you.

If one accepts the fact that America isn't going to change and we will continue being the great Satan, then yes I agree with the OP we should just wipe them out before they attack us.

Who is going to attack America (besides America)?

Nobody. And "wiping" people out makes you sound like a foolish person who doesn't value human life.

The fact is as hated as America is they are powerful enough that nobody is stupid enough to invade it. So you are just wishing for it if you ask me (or not).

Sooner or later given our policies in the ME and the world at large its inevitable.

Worrying still, its the brainwashed masses that will spill their blood for an idea, an idea we think is ours and righteous but its theirs and diabolical.

Who is "they" and "we(ours)"?

America has as many brainwashed idiots, probably more, than any Muslim majority nation.

And America and Israel are the most conflict instigating nations on earth.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

"They" are the storytellers. "We (ours)" are the useless eaters being fed patriotism. And I suppose my sarcasm in my previous post wasn't as obvious as I had assumed.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Noted. I get it.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Honestly, they have been chanting "death to America" ever since I can remember.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Honestly, they have been chanting "death to America" ever since I can remember.

Maybe since the overthrow of US puppet dictator the Shah.

Although I GUARANTEE the media makes it look more serious than it is.

Although today the media supports Islam.

Why?

Because of Trump.

A blessing in disguise for Islam.

Americans can say "death to America" and be legally protected so they can't say anything because half of the people who focus on Iran are saying "death to Iran" or Islam too.

They shouldn't say anything rather, ignorance is bliss.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

a reply to: Throes

It was a stupid thing to say, never mind a lie.

Bush started it, not Obama or Hillary who only inherited the aftermath.

It's the result of the failure in Iraq.

Not Obama's fault.

Yes it started with Bush and continued with Obama..same stupid foreign policy mistakes.

Obama was elected partially because he didn't vote for the war in Iraq and because he promised what people wanted, an end to the war in Iraq.

He did as good a job as anyone could have done, was an excellent President and is a decent man, as politicians go.

Trump is a crotch grabber who boasts about crotch grabbing. You have to register as a sex offender for that unless you are rich and on television.

Your bias is showing. Obama was an eloquent speaker but his foreign policy was just as bad. Yes, he ended the Iraq war and then continued to bomb the heck out of the Middle East. He was an interventionist. Together with Clinton they went the regime change route to continue to destabilize the Middle East. They armed rebels to fight against the regimes. Now those arms are in ISIS hands. Thanks Obama!!

You can't have it both ways. Bush was terrible with foreign policy and Obama continued that journey.
edit on 11-2-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
They are espousing rhetoric just as you espouse the rhetoric of Trump.

Ahhh ... and balance was achieved ... because someone had to do it.

How 'bout dat new President!! Ay?? I love when policy rapidly swings in the opposite direction. Maybe I am an anarchist after all.

And, before Israel, there was Saudi Arabia and Egypt. Last time I checked ... they were both still on the map.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

How 'bout dat new President!! Ay?? I love when policy rapidly swings in the opposite direction. Maybe I am an anarchist after all.

The thing is Snarl the opposite direction isn't always the right direction.

And, before Israel, there was Saudi Arabia and Egypt. Last time I checked ... they were both still on the map.

I was thinking more that if there were to be a an attack on Iran that would likely be the origin , probably on some made up pretext backed by the US.

Just reading the twitter posts of Trump is enough to cause concern.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
The thing is Snarl the opposite direction isn't always the right direction.

Well ... it was for about half the people in America ... and that half that actually mattered enough to cause the reversal.

I am of the strong opinion that we would have gone all the way over the cliff if 0bama had been better at being the President. His timing sucked ... or he knew he'd be impeached and kicked to the curb ... flooding America with Muslims.

Just look at Europe. Listen to 'the man in the street' ... and hear what he's saying unfiltered. These people from another culture ... one less civilized ... are wrecking the places where they've been given government asylum. Look at the major incidents that have occurred in France. Research No-Go zones.

Only idiots would even risk another chance after what has been clearly demonstrated in a fashionable first-world environment. I've seen the atrocities they're capable of ... first-hand ... in their own despicable lands.

Now ... here's the dealio ... here's what I've never said on these boards directly ... here's why I hate these people ... here's why I will never cut even an-individual-one-of-them an inch of slack:

None of them come here and say, "I hate my country of origin. I hate the religion I was forced to practice. I am glad to be here ... because, now I can be myself ... completely independent of the Hell-hole I fled. Now I can be an American. Now I can be a German. Now I can be a Frenchman."

You ever heard any one of them ever say this? Huh??!!??

So don't think I'm going to bow to Political Correctness and start cutting them slack. Don't think I'm turning the other cheek, because I already got suckered into doing that once ... and God only gave me two cheeks total. Now do you get it??

edit on 1122017 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Where's the global outrage?

The world seems to be tolerant to these death to America chants... It's just "news"... Seems almost natural.

Just imagine the world's response if there was a US rally chanting death to Iran.

Boy oh boy, the SJWs would be all over it.
edit on 11-2-2017 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
"Death To America" day in Iran is like "Taco Tuesday" in the states.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Free speech.

It doesn't exist in Iran.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye
Where's the global outrage?

The world seems to be tolerant to these death to America chants... It's just "news"... Seems almost natural.

Just imagine the world's response if there was a US rally chanting death to Iran.

Boy oh boy, the SJWs would be all over it.

Hey that s agreta IDEA! lets organize a death to Iran march on washington.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

Great video. Man I miss that time. They don't make boy bands like that anymore.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

How many stars you got there bud? OH none? maybe you should rethink.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join