It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indicted Democrat partied with Pelosi, flew with Obama, and campaigned for Clinton

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Last year U.S. Congresswoman Corrine Brown (D, FL) was indicted for fraud.

Now she faces some big jail time when convicted.

Corrine was one of those super delegates for the Democrats last year too.

A real role model she is.

Very popular with the big Democrat names who all thought the world of her.

Indicted Democrat partied with Pelosi, flew with Obama, and campaigned for Clinton

She partied with Nancy Pelosi, traveled on Air Force one next to President Obama, and cast her superdelegate vote for Hillary Clinton. But today Corrine Brown is in federal court for stealing scholarship money from school children.

The disgraced congresswoman must defend against charges that she funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars from a non-profit charity, One Door for Education, into her own pocket. If convicted on all 24 counts, she faces 357 years in prison and $4.8 million in fines.

With her former chief of staff expected to testify against her, the question's no longer whether or not she's guilty. It's why Democrat brass would continually cozy up to a congresswoman who was so clearly corrupt?

Thread from last July...
Federal Grand Jury Indicts Representative Corrine Brown

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Is she getting the cell next to Ray Nagin?

Hahahahahaha!!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
She's from Jacksonville where I live. A real stinker this one. Has been corrupt for years. The Libs here love her and still protest and hold signs supporting her. She ran a fake charity for education and lived a lavish lifestyle using the funds along with her close buddies. Of course she's black so it's just racist whites that are behind her fall from grace. Already her closest confidant has turned on her and took a deal for less time. Shes had all the racist talking heads come out to tout her saintlyness. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and MLK the 3rd. Good riddance.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Drain that swamp!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is this the future of (crooked) women?
Stealing money from children?

*smh*

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

That's it! All Democrats must be evil. I'm done with them! (Very popular you say? She's no Bernie...)

Oh, wait. Larry Craig by himself proves all Republicans must be evil... But he has Dick Cheney helping him...

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Is she getting the cell next to Ray Nagin?

Hahahahahaha!!

When that hurricane hit New Orleans he closed the bars.

Then they called him Ray NoGin

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

What a disgusting woman.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart

That's it! All Democrats must be evil. I'm done with them! (Very popular you say? She's no Bernie...)

Oh, wait. Larry Craig by himself proves all Republicans must be evil... But he has Dick Cheney helping him...

But she was a Democrat Super-Delegate !!!

That alone is worth every nickel she ever stole.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Yet the people keep voting for her. Local Rev. tell the congregation vote democrat and here's our sister that's going to help our children. Year after year after year.....nothing changes but the payoff gets bigger!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
It does appear that there are more corrupt people in the Democratic party. It must attract that kind of people. The percentage isn't that much higher but there are more than Republicans. The majority of Democrat congressmen are still decent people though, sure some let the power go to their head but the Republicans also have some with that problem. But doing or saying anything to get elected with no intention of ever doing anything is one of the worst things these polititions do. They are stealing from all the people they represent when they do that.

You can't get blood out of a turnip I suppose. I have personally known a few politicians who were good people. They were honest too. There has to be a lot more than the two I know out there.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

Larry Craig by himself proves all Republicans must be evil...

All Larry Craig did was cozy up to some dude in a bathroom!

No real corruption.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I can't blame her for partying with Pelosi.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
draining the swamp and making America great again one crooked democrat at a time.
after 8 years of trump will there be any democrat politicians who are not in prison?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Let the arrests and jail time begin!! Who next, I wonder?? We have a real Attorney General now, so real justice is coming!

Stealing from the children, too - gee, so much for Dems being all about the kids!! Well, at least in that regard....

new topics

top topics

join