It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How could the Right possibly justify this travel ban?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
a reply to: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

You tell me. Youre the one who crossed-through "again" in your OP.

Anything you'd like to share?

It's a pretty common idea the USA causes their own issues to resolve things as a preemptive front of attack. It's the only strategy we've used for 60 years.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ROBOTNINJADRAGON
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ok, for everyone that can't get passed the partisan nature:

What are the odds the (United States Government) commits a terrorist attack verses a 'real terrorist organization' to apply some kind of pressure on the citizens for control?

The odds are much greater for an ACTUAL Radical Islamic Terrorist attack.

They're already here...they're still coming in...they've stated their intent...and they're already making plans.
Only a matter of time.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

At this point, a terrorist would be worshiped by the Right if they showed up and killed a bunch of people.

100% ridiculous thinking.

If they blew up the new WTC, the Right wouldn't be in a killing frenzy?

"I can't wait to kill me some muslambs" all they need is the trigger.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: IAMTAT

Ok, for everyone that can't get passed the partisan nature:

What are the odds the (United States Government) commits a terrorist attack verses a 'real terrorist organization' to apply some kind of pressure on the citizens for control?

The odds are much greater for an ACTUAL Radical Islamic Terrorist attack.

They're already here...they're still coming in...they've stated their intent...and they're already making plans.
Only a matter of time.

I would argue the Governments power struggle is the one limited by time. If one doesn't happen, they look like bigots.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

False flags are always a concern, but are you not concerned at all about a real attack?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I seriously worry that Obama and his scorched earth agenda would be the real threat.

He made some suspicious deals with foreign terrorist countries and organizations.

He is one jealous seahorse.

And he is a "get even" kind of guy just like Bill Clinton is (and was when Al Gore lost the 2000 election).

"9/11" was Clinton's ace in the hole.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

This is ATS so I will not mock your ideas of a possible conspiracy. I love discussing this stuff.

But my initial comment would be that couldn't you say the same thing about any administration?

When Obama was in charge, a false flag attack from a white nationalists would have helped their agenda.

So is their something unique about this situation rather than past ones?

No. It's that it's happened before. To me the only difference is the agenda they push, one business related and one globalist.

It would only be natural for every post to question this I guess because addressing what I'm saying isn't 'comfortable enough'.

What exactly is YOUR point? You CONDONE terrorism by the Right if the Left does it? What the hell is this old used argument doing here? That's like the worst place to apply the genius detraction.

Whoa slow down! I am not attacking you, I was asking a question.

Of course I would think a false flag would be bad from any side.

The main theme of your argument seems to be "Well if an attack happened, it would help out the right. So don't be surprised if they fake an attack"

I was pointing out that we could always make this argument against any administration. So I was just wondering if you had any mmore reason to suspect that it could happen this time.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well, you can count on the ISIS or other Muslim terrorists not attacking the Far left. They probably like all the chaos the far left is doing. They also would not attack the far right, because any chaotic organization here in the USA will benefit their cause.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bp602

False flags are always a concern, but are you not concerned at all about a real attack?

Yes, but hopefully with methods that don't inevitability lead to attacks.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Imagine if the Trump administration actually STOPS an attack by terrorist(s) from one of those countries.
They get the guy(s) (dead or alive)...and discover they're from Yemen, Somalia...or Syria.

The Left is directly responsible for helping them get in.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If you read the thread I addressed the same question without 'partisan' slant already. Do you have an additional comment about it? I theorize the Right because 'the Government' is very Right atm, and while the Left obviously has nasty ways they benefit from this idea, the Right atm would gain unspoken authority despite 'correctness' and that's invaluable from citizens and presents a dangerous situation.

The point is Terrorism can not dictate these kinds of laws without extreme precision of identification.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

If you read the thread I addressed the same question without 'partisan' slant already. Do you have an additional comment about it? I theorize the Right because 'the Government' is very Right atm, and while the Left obviously has nasty ways they benefit from this idea, the Right atm would gain unspoken authority despite 'correctness' and that's invaluable from citizens and presents a dangerous situation.

The point is Terrorism can not dictate these kinds of laws without extreme precision of identification.

Ok so you are not making a claim, you are asking a question.

What are the chances of a false flag vs. a real terror attack?

I think the odds of a real terror attack are much greater, because we see hundreds of terror attacks a year, and I have not seen any evidence to suggest the majority of them are false flags.

So its seems the chances of a real attack are far greater.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Imagine if the Trump administration actually STOPS an attack by terrorist(s) from one of those countries.
They get the guy(s) (dead or alive)...and discover they're from Yemen, Somalia...or Syria.

The Left is directly responsible for helping them get in.

What if the above was staged to support a certain narrative i.e orchestrating the event, so as to apply blame to the left.

A false flag need not actually happen, they could just make it up...couldn't they?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bp602

It`s much more likely that a real attack will take place rather than a false flag, but it doesn`t really matter the Trumpophobes have already convinced themselves that any attack under Trumps watch has to be a false flag. They just can`t seem to comprehend that terrorists want to commit terrorist attacks in America and will do so if given the chance.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Ok so you are not making a claim, you are asking a question.

What are the chances of a false flag vs. a real terror attack?

I think the odds of a real terror attack are much greater, because we see hundreds of terror attacks a year, and I have not seen any evidence to suggest the majority of them are false flags.

So its seems the chances of a real attack are far greater.

I'm speaking large scale destruction, and within the United States.

Hundreds a year?

www.johnstonsarchive.net...

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

No need to stage anything. They just need to pull in any here from those countries already under observation.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

No need to stage anything. They just need to pull in any here from those countries already under observation.

They only need to kill 1 person if they kill the right one.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

They don't need to kill anyone.

Terror cells in this country are currently under surveillance and being monitored.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Who could be just going about their lives, this is what I mean, they could fabricate evidence that they were plotting an attack, which may not be true.

The chances of a false flag vs a real terrorist plot are 50/50 at best for us on the outside, only those from the inner circle know what the actual odds are.

There is no wisdom in ruling out the potential for false flag, history teaches us this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join