It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How could the Right possibly justify this travel ban?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I'm starting to believe a false flag terrorist attack could be inc
Esp with false terror attacks being cited as 'evidence' now.

What are the odds the Right try a terror attack against America again to regain control with some sort of black/psy-op?

At this point, a terrorist would be worshiped by the Right if they showed up and killed a bunch of people. It would be a golden egg to their argument that would reign over the next 8 years, similar to another Republican story. I feel that not only are they not wanting to avoid this situation, they are pushing for it, and if they can't bring it to fruition naturally, they will make it happen with Hollywood Government Magik and fake it. They will just tell Jehab, that he can either spend his life in prison, or he can go commit a terrorist attack and they will pay his family blood money. Boom. Instant war and revived war mongering economy lead by crazy over-reactionary neo-fascists.

+26 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Islamic terrorist attacks all over the world, including the US, yeah how on Earth could those evil Republicans justify not wanting to import thousands of could be terrorists into this country - racist, xenophobic bigots!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

It would only crush The Left if the attacker was from one of the 7 countries mentioned in the ban.
What are the odds of that?

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I can only imagine the outcome.

... from every corner and dark space in the country ...

edit on 1022017 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Well he did campaign on it. So there's that.

If you had some evidence he's a se Al Qaeda sympathyzer / collaborator, like ObamaMcCainHillaryGrahamCo. absolutely are, then the concern might be something.

I'm still waiting for evidence that Trump is invested in disasters (Disaster Capitalism). Assuming he's not, that's a serious change in the ilk in the White House.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Islamic terrorist attacks all over the world, including the US, yeah how on Earth could those evil Republicans justify not wanting to import thousands of could be terrorists into this country - racist, xenophobic bigots!

Yes, they 'happen all over the world' but the statistics are small compared to them.

The odds of a Republican terrorist attack is discerning because it feels at least equivalently possible to a real terrorist attack, if not more likely each day as they grasp for straws making broad generalizing statements like "all over the world" to exemplify their point. Christian terrorism has occurred nearly all over the world. Your parties platform is buzzwords.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well he did campaign on it. So there's that.

If you had some evidence he's a se Al Qaeda sympathyzer / collaborator, like ObamaMcCainHillaryGrahamCo. absolutely are, then the concern might be something.

I'm still waiting for evidence that Trump is invested in disasters (Disaster Capitalism). Assuming he's not, that's a serious change in the ilk in the White House.

You don't need to sympathize with terrorists to falseflag. You understand it means blame someone else for something you did? Who would be better to blame than your enemy in the first place?

I'm concerned it's possible they will fake a terrorist attack. That makes them terrorists. I'm not claiming they're affiliated with terrorists.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
I can only imagine the outcome.

... from every corner and dark space in the country ...

I actually think it would cause the desperate reneging the Right seeks from the left about the danger. But sure that could happen too.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It would only crush The Left if the attacker was from one of the 7 countries mentioned in the ban.
What are the odds of that?

if it's fake 100%

if it's real, you know, -shrugs-.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ROBOTNINJADRAGON
I'm starting to believe a false flag terrorist attack could be inc
Esp with false terror attacks being cited as 'evidence' now.

What are the odds the Right try a terror attack against America again to regain control with some sort of black/psy-op?

At this point, a terrorist would be worshiped by the Right if they showed up and killed a bunch of people. It would be a golden egg to their argument that would reign over the next 8 years, similar to another Republican story. I feel that not only are they not wanting to avoid this situation, they are pushing for it, and if they can't bring it to fruition naturally, they will make it happen with Hollywood Government Magik and fake it. They will just tell Jehab, that he can either spend his life in prison, or he can go commit a terrorist attack and they will pay his family blood money. Boom. Instant war and revived war mongering economy lead by crazy over-reactionary neo-fascists.

Is anybody else reading this nonsense and shaking their head??

You almost feel bad for this person, dont you...pretty sick mental gymnastics.

Unfortunately, this might be common thought of the left.

"How can we demonize the right...? Yes, claim they wish death upon their fellow Americans to enforce their agenda!"

I dont know if this is projecting or if you just dont think that highly of the right.

Gee, thankfully I havent taken offence to this since I dont consider myself part of the "right". Although, if the left portrays the right as you do, the right cant be wrong.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Because it's never happened...Right?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

This is ATS so I will not mock your ideas of a possible conspiracy. I love discussing this stuff.

But my initial comment would be that couldn't you say the same thing about any administration?

When Obama was in charge, a false flag attack from a white nationalists would have helped their agenda.

So is their something unique about this situation rather than past ones?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

It (this conspiracy theory) sounds more to me like a CYA contingency plan by The Left...to protect themselves from being responsible for directly helping to facilitate a genuine terrorist attack on the US...should one happen.
edit on 10-2-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

If 'they' want to do an false flag, well the CIA already has people for that. No need to stir up a travel ban smokescreen in order to recruit them.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

This is ATS so I will not mock your ideas of a possible conspiracy. I love discussing this stuff.

But my initial comment would be that couldn't you say the same thing about any administration?

When Obama was in charge, a false flag attack from a white nationalists would have helped their agenda.

So is their something unique about this situation rather than past ones?

No. It's that it's happened before. To me the only difference is the agenda they push, one business related and one globalist.

It would only be natural for every post to question this I guess because addressing what I'm saying isn't 'comfortable enough'.

What exactly is YOUR point? You CONDONE terrorism by the Right if the Left does it? What the hell is this old used argument doing here? That's like the worst place to apply the genius detraction.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

If there were 'terrorism', who says it would have to be the right? The left are already out committing such acts weekly by the score.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

So you don't agree it happened with Dubya's 9/11 FF?

Though, I don't see why the RW would worship the terrorist. Maybe the REAL far Right WN's might eat that up but don't categorize everyone under the umbrella.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ok, for everyone that can't get passed the partisan nature:

What are the odds the (United States Government) commits a terrorist attack verses a 'real terrorist organization' to apply some kind of pressure on the citizens for control?

link   

You tell me. Youre the one who crossed-through "again" in your OP.

Anything you'd like to share?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

So you don't agree it happened with Dubya's 9/11 FF?

Though, I don't see why the RW would worship the terrorist. Maybe the REAL far Right WN's might eat that up but don't categorize everyone under the umbrella.

They would praise Jesus a terrorist attacked if it meant the complete detachment of their culture from ours. You might not see them as the kind that sacrifice few, for the 'good of many' but it's always been their thing.
edit on 10-2-2017 by ROBOTNINJADRAGON because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join