It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about targeted individuals

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: alphabetaone

because of a strong bias against anything that smacks of religion.

I can't help but to wonder if that might have anything to do with all the covert and black ops carried out BY religion all in the name of religion and your God.

(never mind all the senseless slaughter over the millennia)

ETA: as well as all the same similar and sometimes worse, spying and targeting techniques.

It is true that the Intel Agencies were formed and filled by Jesuit trained people and SMOM (sovereign military order of Malta) who seemed to have colluded and dovetailed with Nazis via Operation Paperclip, I'll give you that.

What I believe that I encountered were satanists operating within that same system and hierarchy who are or have been given a free reign to run various types of black ops with dark arts.

I think it has to do with a type of controversy surrounding the issue of power and authority unto an "apex" (it's actually very low) of very dark and sinister powers and principalities.

There are problems I think with rebellion and allegiances within the alphabet agencies, which are in dire need of a house cleaning and a total reorganization in alignment with true Christian principals functioning as a model of authentic Civilized leadership.

An interesting little factoid, is that when I was participating in a research forum on the Net researching the 9/11 event which formed the basis of the film Loose Change (the most watched film in internet history), the owner of the website liked to capture visiting IP addresses, and we were being observed by everyone you can imagine from within the MIC and various state departments and organizations from all over the world (to see what we had on it I guess), including the Executive Office of the POTUS and the Holy Roman See (Vatican), and it was interesting that the Vatican had named their servers Osiris and Set, which could just have been some geek's idea of fun, but it was very telling I think.

So that I'm clear on your position here, you're agreeing with me then, that those who staunchly support religion, almost to the fanatical sense, employ the same tactics (and sometimes worse) which are used in the entire premise of this thread?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

They have, yes, and a whole lot worse. I was astounded to discover how many SMOM and Jesuit-trained people were involved in forming and filling the CIA, and how the ghost of Hitler ended up in the mix. Even the use of waterboarding was a throwback to the inquisition.

During another episode of targeting, I also believe that I was a victim of those folks.

Hierarchies of powers and principalities which seek to rule from the top down seems to be a breeding ground for all kinds of evil.

Jesus however, had something else in mind, and was so effective optimising the little man and the downtrodden, that he felled an empire which to survive tried to take his authority and install it within the context of empire.

The Roman Church has over the years functioned as a terrible haven for all manner of evil and wickedness.

Hitler himself was quite enamored with their system and structure, with whom they ratified a Concordat.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

They have, yes, and a whole lot worse. I was astounded to discover how many SMOM and Jesuit-trained people were involved in forming and filling the CIA, and how the ghost of Hitler ended up in the mix. Even the use of waterboarding was a throwback to the inquisition.

Ok.

Now, with the above in mind, who in good conscience would actually turn to God, when the people who staunchly advocate his existence employ the same tactics?

To me, I would think that's an awfully hard sell.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Well, I don't think they have a monopoly on God.

Evil is generally systemic, so it hides in groups, organizations and institutions and what better place to hide than under the cloak and garb of Christianity.

God sure worked wonders for me, that's all I know.

The targeting that I believe that I came up against, going on about a year and a half ago now, that seemed to come from two directions, and both were active God-haters.

Anyone who's ever made a sincere and honest inquiry into the person, character, teachings and actions of Jesus, with an attempt to try to understand and sympathize with where he was coming from will understand that he was involved in a clash with evil at all levels, including a corrupted religious system.

Based on my own experience with the so-called God-people a number of years back, they seemed to be practicing dark arts based on ancient Egyptian methods and ritual.

In my experience, what they seemed to be involved in was a type of binding ritual who's aim it was to try to capture and imprison Jesus and to place him in a box of some kind.

Yet by His very nature, and according to the Spirit, He is free, radically free, free to fly in the spacious firmament of love and freedom, which is also the way that we were made to be and to become.

It's a universal house of freedom, and there's no way to trap Him, and any who've tried will find themselves in a terrible predicament, perhaps of the kind of Joseph Ratzinger found himself in which forced him to resign and spend the rest of his days in quiet contemplation and prayer.

The new Pope seems to be slipping into a certain arrogance too.

I think that there is a certain paradox of leadership in the gap of the divided middle which human systems and structures of the top down variety, fail to uphold and sustain without becoming corrupted by evil whereby temporal power and authority corrupts.

This isn't God's fault nor the fault of Jesus Christ as son of God who demonstrated something else and another type of foundation and building block based on individual Civil Liberty in the context of a true community of mutuality and brotherly love.

To come at it from the other end of the spectrum, with hatred and bias certainly isn't the least bit helpful either.

To be so unmoved and lacking in humor, mirth and love because of a bias and an axe to grind, while at enmity with God and the Spirit of Truth, Life and Love, that's just another variation of the same theme, with hatred at the heart of it, totally lacking in willingness and open-mindedness that's capable of being moved and of moving people to a new way of thinking and of being where Godliness as children of a loving God is our true nature and destiny and birthright.

The test is this - is this helpful and am I being helpful, not hurtful.

Jesus really struggled with these things, and it's a shame what ignorant people have done with his legacy, or how that then is used by God-haters with an axe to grind.

edit on 20-2-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Now let me ask you this? You've heard me out now and have listened to what I have to say and where it's coming from, including the experience of being a targeted individual, on more than one occasion.

Do you think I'm crazy?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

I dont know if I'm targeted but I have seen one UFO. I am rh neg, and my grandfather was an mi6 agent. So it is possible . I have also had forced out of body experiences since I was very young, that were always unpleasant. I think I have experienced the v2k, unless I am just tired and its all in my head
These are crazy times to be living in.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OfTheVoid46
a reply to: WUNK22

I definitely understand the paranoia from doing things that get eyes on you. I've been there in the past unfortunately.

With a lot of the TI people they pretty much say there's no reason for any of it and they've never done anything wrong. I just wonder if that's really the case for most of them.

The concept is pretty much that the government has a bunch of people following and screwing with you for no real reason other than kicks/some sort of psychological mind#$%!.

If the government is just stalking people to test psychological warfare or who-knows-what, I'd be interested in hearing about it from folks.

This guy popping in my mind and all of the people claiming it online does make me wonder if there are legitimate claims.

I cant fully explain it yet. But my voices and stalking is overt. I got some clues to whats happening but its very deceptive and torturous. I can get attacked one day by millions of voices at once from what seems like any direction. I move energy in my body to try to locate its sources. There are many inside me. It seems someone knows everything about the human body.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OfTheVoid46

If you follow an out of the mainstream meme to the point that you start to identify as part of it, then logically you will feel targeted by any counter meme content. I'm hearing voices... Oh wait that's just Steely Dan singing do it again.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I was given a direct, no nonsense warning to stop posting conspiracy stuff on weird websites. So I went ahead &.... ohhhh.

Never mind.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I had a strange experience last Sunday at work. I was waiting on a customer, and while talking with him, my mind went totally blank, I apologized and explained that I didn’t know what happened and that my mind went blank, and he said “it’s ok, it’s a side effect of” then he stopped short; I caught this immediately.

I don’t know this man, I’ve never seen him before either.

I looked him square in the eye and said “Side effect of what”?, he looked down then to the left. Either I’m losing it; or this man is watching me and knows something about what is causing this “side effect”.

Friggin Lovely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join