It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about targeted individuals

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I've read quite a bit about the targeted individual stuff but I'd like to hear more.

No, I do not believe I am a TI.

A few years back I obtained a client that was certain he was a TI.
There were various things like the possibility of someone being on his computer.

He gave me his computer to check out and what I found was proof that a neighbor likely used a freely available automated tool to crack his wifi and use it. Since this person used his wifi, one of his public shares was listed on the client's computer and that is why he was "certain" the government had hacked him.

On top of that, he was talking about pipes vibrating in his basement one day and that it must have been from an energy weapon.... As someone that's done plenty of plumbing in the past including my own, I've seen many copper pipes vibrate when water surges through them.

Now, I'm not out to call all supposed TI nuts but those two things there are just the tip of the iceberg as they say as to why I believe this guy was just paranoid. There are days like today though where he pops in my head and it makes me think about the whole thing.

Another time someone left a crumpled up cigarette pack by his car so of course it was the government trying to mess with his head...

I'm sure some people do some shady stuff and get watched/followed and we all know the government has itself done shady things to citizens for no good reason but I've noticed with the TI stuff a lot of it is simple paranoia.

In this case, I believe the guy was taking part in aiding someone get barrels of a chemical used to create a dissociative drug after searching through his computer and pulling up old police reports on him.

Is there anyone here that's ACTUALLY been a TI that did not commit a large-scale crime? If you are or have been, what sort of situations leads you to believe so?

This is truly just a curiosity thing.
edit on 10-2-2017 by OfTheVoid46 because: grammar

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I've been investigated many times over the years by local, state, and the federal alphabet agency's. It gets tiresome and you do get a little paranoid. But if you swim with sharks you might get bite. I've left the Bronx behind and live a clean civilian life now.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

I definitely understand the paranoia from doing things that get eyes on you. I've been there in the past unfortunately.

With a lot of the TI people they pretty much say there's no reason for any of it and they've never done anything wrong. I just wonder if that's really the case for most of them.

The concept is pretty much that the government has a bunch of people following and screwing with you for no real reason other than kicks/some sort of psychological mind#$%!.

If the government is just stalking people to test psychological warfare or who-knows-what, I'd be interested in hearing about it from folks.

This guy popping in my mind and all of the people claiming it online does make me wonder if there are legitimate claims.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I know a few dudes who fit your description and usually they have underlying mental issues. I knew a Mob guy that people would say he's just crazy, then the Feds swooped in and took him. Guess he wasn't that crazy! Is there psychology operations against some for research purposes, well the answer is yes, been done before and will/is being done now. History does repeat itself.
Gotta go, someone is at the door..........

a reply to: OfTheVoid46

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
One time, back when I used to make my DARPA etc videos, my PC got 'struck by lightning'... twice in one month! This is the lightning capital of the world, but c'mon.

edit on 10-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Yes, surveillance, helicopters, drones, psychic attacks, social infiltration by (mind) controlled individuals, demonic in at least one case, fishing and baiting on the internet, unbelievably pushy internet repairmen etc.

And this was just last week.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Awesome topic. I gave you star & flag for bringing it up.

And there are a few things I want to make sure people keep in mind when thinking about this.

1. It's mind blowing much staff you neex to do this if it's 24 hours. At least 4 people. Per person. If most of the work is "observing data", (with a toilet in an office?)

2. Technologically it is not out of the realm of possibility.
*1950-60 (reading at your own risk human experiments and all.) You don't want me to believe they gave up on something that promising?
*There's this other technology I forgot the name, but directed at you it can make hear you what the sender wants. Get nausiated. Pain. Play with your body chemistry, basically, remote-controlled. Sorry no expert here, maybe someone can add a link? I think I saw it on Jesse Ventura and read it here so with this one who knows?)
*The technology of population control is an interesting subject for longer than psychology. And the thing is it doesn't have to be "only" government, or at all.

3. Almost always the person itself, or a parent was a public servant of some kind.
(The commitment to avoid the next big war was pretty big a long time, a lot of money has been spent, but NATO, UN, they don't perform up to their budgets, do they? Avoiding war is mostly controlling the public opinion. Hearing someones thoughts would be pretty far up my research list. So my guess Gladio or similiar)

4. It's an incredible stressful experience to suddenly not feel alone in your own head anymore. All the stories surrounding it are made up, of course. There is the possibility of "real" mental illness, but I observed a clear difference between schizophrenic and possible TI. Naturally some copycats have other reasons to go paranoid and blame the CIA.

So I can't say that I believe this or that. But it's possible. And if it's possible, it's possibly happening.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

All the google (and I'm betting iphones) auto-trascribe all of your voice into text files (anything it ever picks up with the microphone that is), for permanent storage. Once in text format it is scanned with all the various AI / AGI they have (them, the NSA, etc). Actually following a target around is a 4 man job perhaps, but not keep tabs on someone thats done via automation (everyone, all the time). Meaning if they decide someone needs to be 'watched' the tools are already laid out for a micromanager somewhere on their phone.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
1. It's mind blowing much staff you neex to do this if it's 24 hours. At least 4 people. Per person. If most of the work is "observing data", (with a toilet in an office?)

It's actually a 'risk' operation with five, and seven is considered minimum manning. IME, less than 12, and you will lose 'control' of your subject periodically.

To successfully run an enduring operation, not less than 120 agents are assigned over a give 365 day period. These folks are rotated on and off any number of 'subjects'. I'd guess you could have anywhere in the neighborhood of 10X that many people involved over the span of any given year.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I am not talking voice to text. Thoughts to text. It's just a matter of mapping the brain and to have equipment sensitive enough to catch what your neurons are doing.
GPS on your phone, tablet, navigation, ... you are chipped like a dog with an implanted tracking device.
Microphones. And other stuff we never heard of I am sure.

The US has satellites using quantum entanglement for communication. China too. How much have you heard about that? It's kind of a big deal if you think about it. We can actually use that?

a reply to: Snarl

Like I said mind blowing many.

edit on 10-2-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Oh, and another thing, is back in my film/activist days (up thru 2010), I used to have hard disks crash like crazy. I think it peaked like 5 in one year. Different models. I was constantly buying them; I run a ton of data, film archivist stuff. Thing is in the years since I've had more disks than I did back then... and have only lost a few total. I know I certainly cleared 3 dead ones in one year, before my 'retirement'. Lost a lot of film project work, so much more, during that era.

And then, in late 2010, there was the case of my paid photobucket account was wiped without any real explanation; and I was put on ignore for how to get it back. I had hundreds of articles/threads I had written, that had been reposted far and wide across the web, that when they did that all that work everywhere it was was neutered (I always did wield lots of images AND videos in my work)... Then about 10 days later my Youtube was wiped out without recourse. This all followed my hard hitting summer of my AGI Manhattan Project series, and my then my Cancer Is Dead piece (it was like immediately after that one).

So much image work gone from the web, and gone from my person (see dead HD's above). I had some cool work I had done like 9/11 stuff I had made with police photo enhancement software.

That blow killed my online work, because to even try to fix some of my important work (alone) would have taken like a month+.

Then later on I figured out that my paid AGI Manhattan Project website mysteriously went blank at some point. Entire chapters lost.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
They can make you hear glass rattling where others cannot. Think about nanoscopic mind deception.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
One time, back when I used to make my DARPA etc videos, my PC got 'struck by lightning'... twice in one month! This is the lightning capital of the world, but c'mon.

Ha. That's nuts man. If that wasn't intentional, it sure was insanely some crappy luck!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AttentionGrabber
Yes, surveillance, helicopters, drones, psychic attacks, social infiltration by (mind) controlled individuals, demonic in at least one case, fishing and baiting on the internet, unbelievably pushy internet repairmen etc.

And this was just last week.

So you're serious? Like I said in my OP, just because I think the guy I knew was just overly paranoid I don't think that's always the case. I could be called a little crazy in my beliefs about how the mind operates and things like demons, psychic ability, etc. You mind sharing any more or do you have links on here if you already did?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Why would you think that government only targets those who do wrong. Some in government positions can be involved in crime and will find a way to target or silence those that wish to expose corruption.

You really haven't read much on TI. Most end up dead and often murder is made to look like suicide... or they are targeted to the point of suicide.

Your client ( so much for patient or client confidentiality) obviously has paranoia issues and not to be confused with a real targeted indiviual.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I believe you misread my post honestly - and you'd have no clue what I read. This post wasn't to stir up argument.
I didn't say that I only thought it was people that did wrong. I said there's people that are paranoid and think they're a TI because of them doing things wrong (edit: and may simply be watched because of it).

I'm interested in the people that did not do anything wrong.

a reply to: Peeple

Thanks for the link in your first post, checking that out now.

Regarding the quantum entanglement and alike, that's the sort of stuff that makes me think some things are no so far-fetched. I've always had what would have been a crazy view on how things operate and science is starting to back it up. There's some creepy prospects as things advance and, that's only knowing what we know. Who knows what the government really has.
edit on 10-2-2017 by OfTheVoid46 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2017 by OfTheVoid46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I did misread your post .. my apologies .. thought you said some people in positions of government only watch those doing wrong ... or to that effect anyhow.. my apologies.

Still think you could have brought your question up without revealing your clients problems...πŸ€”Or mentioning it was a client.. I find that in poor taste πŸ˜•

I wouldn't want to be a client of yours .. πŸ€”

That being said ... simply put .. it's not about what people do wrong but what they do right.

It's not always individuals in governments either, that target.. gangs do it as well..cliques.. even staff members can target fellow workers and make their lives miserable.

edit on 10-2-2017 by Sheye because: Had to add some thoughts

edit on 10-2-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
You're either targeted or you're not. We don't care if you believe us or not. We know what's happened to us.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Here's my own experience for whatever it's worth..

All eyes are on you? Persons of interest.

It was a crazy time and indeed, looking back on it now, I'm well aware that some of it was a projection and somewhat psychotic, but not the most essential things.

If you have any questions, fire away (but not literally! lol).

edit on 10-2-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I spent the last 4 hours composing a massive post then accidentally refreshed the page. I'll sleep on it and maybe start over tomorrow.

Hell maybe I'll write a book.

edit on 2/11/2017 by AttentionGrabber because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join