It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still against secured borders?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
An earlier thread about borders brought this article back up to my attention which prompted me to quickly make this.

www.dailywire.com...

Some quick things that stick out.

Of the 61,529 criminal cases initiated by federal prosecutors last fiscal year, more than 40%—or 24,746—were filed in court districts neighboring the Mexican border.

Not surprisingly, most of the offenses were immigration related. In fact, 38.6% of all federal cases (23,744) filed last year involved immigration, the DOJ report confirms. Nearly 22% (13,383) were drug related, 19.7% (12,123) were violent crimes and 10.2% (6,300) involved white-collar offenses that include a full range of frauds committed by business and government professionals.

4. Illegal immigrants accounted for nearly 75 percent of federal drug sentences in 2014. This is according to the United States Sentencing Commission, which also found that illegals were involved in nearly 17 percent of drug-trafficking sentences and over 33 percent of federal sentences overall.

But the more disturbing fact was that "approximately 2,430 illegal aliens are in prison just for homicide-related offenses" in California alone.

In 2015, ICE released almost 20,000 illegals that committed 64,000 crimes that involve "12,307 drunken driving convictions, 1,728 cases of assault, 216 kidnappings and more than 200 homicide or manslaughter convictions," according to the Washington Times. It's even worse when one considers the fact that the Obama administration released "86,000 illegal immigrants who have committed over 231,000 crimes in just the past two and a half years

Montgomery County in Maryland "has seen an unprecedented level of gang-related violence in the last 8 months - with illegal immigrant youth being responsible for 85 percent of street robberies,

This one is hard to ignore

In Los Angeles, 95 percent of all outstanding warrants for homicide (which total 1,200 to 1,500) target illegal aliens. Up to two-thirds of all fugitive felony warrants (17,000) are for illegal aliens.

So are you still against the wall?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well considering Saudi Arabia has built/currently building a wall, Israel has a wall and Mexico has a wall, why not build a wall here.
It's all the rave.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You lock you car? Your home? Why would you leave you country open? Not
PC to say but Mexico and most of South America is a mess. Corruption is the rule of law and it is an invasion. Try moving to Mexico illegally, check their laws, what's good for the goose.....

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

I am a bachelor that lives alone in a high rise heavily secured condo and I lock my room door when I sleep. Does this mean I'm a fear-mongerer?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Some might say so...I do the same with my S&W MP .40 under my pillow, does that make me paranoid?? Sure as hell I do sleep well at night and don't fear the dark!

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Contrary to popular belief, I'm in favor of a wall.

The infrastructure to even start the wall will be yugggeeee. Lawyers, Real estate people, contractors, architects, accountants, vendors will all need to be in place before the wall can even be started. Can you imagine the amount of contracts that will need to implemented all thru a new government agency watching the money trail to try to keep the corruption to a minimum? lol... Thousands of office personnel. Red tape to boggle the imagination for years and years.

As an entrepreneur and businessman, I see places where my company can expand and make a bundle before the first backhoe is started up to begin digging the foundation.

This project will be like the "Star Wars" project during the Reagan admin. Trillion dollar boondoggle but some contractors made millions. So will I during this neocon BS. And I can do it from my laptop while chillin in Sayulita, in a bar, on the beach.

"Art of the Deal" indeed.....

www.amazon.com...

edit on 10-2-2017 by olaru12 because: JD, we need to talk!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Nope...build that MF'er and hurry it up!
What you laid out there in your OP, is a bunch of statistics that should make anyone that has more than half a functioning brain clench their butt cheeks together.
There is no doubt about it that crime is rampant pretty much everywhere and not all of it is perpetrated by illegals.
But by getting these people out of the country, it would be a great service to law abiding Americans and even law abiding illegals.
It's long past the time for action with this crap.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

that should make anyone that has more than half a functioning brain clench their butt cheeks together

Probably why nobody has come in trying to refute it yet..

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
God created the universe (including earth) and our land lord never put any borders anywhere. Migrations are human nature and a human right to seek for better life conditions.

Now, who the hell is this orange face buffoon is to telling us the different..?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Syphone

actually there are natural borders everywhere, rivers, oceans, mountains, etc etc...

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Syphone
God created the universe (including earth) and our land lord never put any borders anywhere. Migrations are human nature and a human right to seek for better life conditions.

Troll alert!!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto

actually there are natural borders everywhere, rivers, oceans, mountains, etc etc...

Do you see those as borders..?

etc.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Troll alert!!

Because I said the TRUTH..?
edit on 10-2-2017 by Syphone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Whoa! Lock your doors and a gun?!?!

That makes you an Alt-Right Nazi who hates minorities and LGBTQDFWTF

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto

Do you see those as borders..?

etc.

Limitations are not borders (they are challenge), look at it this way as space/deep sea explorations, lack of breathable air means BORDERS..?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

So you have no problem with these shocking and staggering statistics?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Of course not. Take your time and study the human evolutions and development since the Adam and Eve.
I am not argue with you on who are right or wrong, but asking you to think of what is right or wrong, simple as that.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Of course not. Take your time and study the human evolutions and development since the Adam and Eve.
I am not argue with you on who are right or wrong, but asking you to think of what is right or wrong, simple as that.

So you mean to tell me you think nothing is wrong with these statistics but you think something is wrong with borders?

Do you see the hypocrisy?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

So you mean to tell me you think nothing is wrong with these statistics but you think something is wrong with borders?

Do you see the hypocrisy?

What hypocrisy--?

Political borders and limitations are all unnatural. Am I accused to be hypocrite because I am against that FAKE law and order?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

It's not that there are those that want a country with no borders, thy just want The US of A gone and replaced with something else.

Preferably with walls.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join