It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Real (Not Russian) IT Staff That Spied On and Hacked The U.S. Congress

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I keep hearing the term cognitive dissonance being played from all directions. I have never seen the endtimes so clearly.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
One more thing I bet the WH is bugged with the latest technology. Nothing is private anymore.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You seem to have a litany of words and ideas deemed "off limits"
I think everyone in this thread has been more than respectful,
probably many stepping on egg shells to avoid trigger words
etc, and and now oh my your throwing in the hate card?
Either your being disingenuous, or you purposely don't
want to converse about the topic, rather just disrupt it.

Sorry, not going to bite.

No charge have been leveled, the police are investigating
and also maybe to your disdain speculating about whether there
is espionage involved. I'd agree with that line of thinking.

edit on 10-2-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar

Ok so the article states that this investigation began "Late Last Year" Meaning in other words right before the election? And during the DNC records breech which was blamed on Russia...

Yes, and from the other articles it seems these guys have been
operating for quite some time, just now getting reported on.

Timeline suggests that this goes back at least a year, probably longer.

Also seems the same salary obama was famous for for his own family 160,000 I guess this is the base package for being family ties to him during his administration. [/qoute]

Good point, your right on that salary deal!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

How is disagreeing with you being disrespectful? And what are you talking about with the hate card? What the hell is your problem?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
One more thing I bet the WH is bugged with the latest technology. Nothing is private anymore.

I think your right, they just got rid of the Cyber chief!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It it true that $160K is 3X normal staff IT salary?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Looks like government work pays very, very good. The work doesn't sound all too special.

Any bets they are from an out sourcing company.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It it true that $160K is 3X normal staff IT salary?

According to InsideGov, which tracks congressional salaries.

It seems on the very high side.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You're right. You can speculate. And I can disagree. So I do. In my world you don't level charges without evidence.

Are laws enforced equally in your world?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hello, my old friend. Still kicking serious behind I see. Bravura.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I am thinking it's very possible these three were the ones who implanted the "fake Russian hack", even though there is no real evidence the Russian government did what the mainstream media under Obama and the DNC has been claiming.

These three removed hundreds of thousands of dollars of equipment, some of which probably had a lot of info on Senators, bought new equipment which they overpriced to get some more money out of this, and this was done with the blessings of the DNC top air-heads.

When is the left in this forum going to wake up to what has been happening under Obama's and the DNC watch?

This shows the information from wikileaks is true and several times now we have caught DNC officials talking about using these sort of tactics for their advantage, and to win the election in favor of the "progressive goal".

No wonder President Trump asked Americans to pray. The corruption is very deep and I am not certain those who caused this will be dealt with accordingly. They are too powerful and only their minions, like these three brothers will be "held accountable"

edit on 10-2-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

These three removed hundreds of thousands of dollars of equipment, some of which probably had a lot of info on Senators, bought new equipment which they overpriced to get some more money out of this, and this was done with the blessings of the DNC top air-heads.

Great points you have made, all of them. I do think many of the
top DNC were so willing to go to the edge to help get their
chosen in, they would stop at next to nothing, or nothing at all.

No wonder President Trump asked Americans to pray. The corruption is very deep and I am not certain those who caused this will be dealt with accordingly. They are too powerful and only their minions, like these three brothers will be "held accountable"

If even them, lets hope though for the future they all are.
Before much more is lost...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This was released by the Daily Caller 6 (six) days ago, and no MSM news has picked it up. It appears to be more alt-right propaganda. Before I will believe it, or re-post it I want to see some 'balanced' reporting from CNN, NBC or even CBS and ABC.

The Republicans are Gaslighting everything they possibly can in D.C. to distract from the Treason and the Emolument Clause Violations (Business Conflict of Interest) currently going on in Congress and the White House. It may be true, that the current Islamophobic administration has removed these Arab IT workers, but this appears to be 'Alternative Facts' regarding the DNC Hack.

Wall to Wall Coverage of Total Nonsense
edit on 11-2-2017 by BurbGirl378 because: Punktiation

edit on 11-2-2017 by BurbGirl378 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BurbGirl378

It is a great thing to think for oneself.
I applaud you in your search for the truth.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BurbGirl378
Pparently they are under investigation and have been fired from some of the agencies they work for but they all were hired by more than one hence the "higher than average" wage they were compensated with; And maybe even for the MSM to stay away from it as not all have been fired from all of the separate agencies they "work" for having dismissed them (last vestiges of the swamp providing those little green things frogs sit on? Hope not)
www.politico.com...
Anybody else blown off by this Debbie Wassermann Schultz (who still employs one of the alleged in question); there was an article released by some guy who had the same last name pre election praising what she'd done for women in America (second only to Hillary of course)and though there are pages on the web clearly stating their non relation, I'm skeptic.
I'm working on my civility in these threads and I apologize if politico is not a balanced news outlet.

edit on 11-2-2017 by BeneGesseritWitch because: Civility

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: xuenchen

This begs the Big Q: Are the Dems hiring Muslim spies

inside our government?

Busted

oh gee yeah...you found out!!!!.......you are so intelligent and clever....guess what?...everything bad around the world, IS ALL DONE BY DEMOCRATS!!!!.....to the fema camps they must go!!!
it's so nice that the republicans down thru the decades have been so pure, and made sure that all the poor people and minorities were helped out as must as possible.....you are a champion for the downtrodden!!!!!...

Well...I'm glad someone had the balls to say it. The Democrats have been the source of most evil in America including fighting the end of slavery and purposely spreading false-hate among every minority group in the country. While the Republicans have always tried to clean up after them, release slaves, form alliances among Americans and protect (instead of change or revoke) our Constitutional rights.

I appreciate you pointing this out and standing behind the truth! You are a good and strong American supporter.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Yeah but Lincoln was pretty adament on forcing the freed slaves to go create a seperate state because freedom or something and arguably freeing them was a vote wise thing to do as in more votes for the republicans; funny how we've come full circle with the democrats pushing for a different (illegal) voter base. America number one. Unbiased media; where?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Trump needs to tweet about this.

Then everyone hold on the ride after.

They could not cover it up.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

but... (i'm resurecting this for a day.)

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
It must have been the Russian's.

Sarcasm aside, the left deserves to be mocked for one simple reason; they were (Click play)

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Shhh...
#TheyAreMuslim
#TheyAreDemocrats
#TheyAreNotRussian

SHH they only understand one word:

Perhaps through mocking they will wake up, because logic has failed for the most part thanks to the mainstreams narrative. It's probably gotten to the point where all they see is Russians. Mass maddness.

Reminds me of the "mine" meme. (though the zombie "brains... brains..." ) also fits.

I'm trying to add some humor to a sad situation. But the truth is, this whole situation scares the crap out of me. And I'm sure I am not alone.

S&F OP, let's hope the word get's out.

edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 11 Feb 2017 10:36:11 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 11 Feb 2017 10:36:11 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join