It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Real (Not Russian) IT Staff That Spied On and Hacked The U.S. Congress

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Just popping in to say what an amazing thread!!

Some of us have known for a long time that the web being woven was intricate and the tentacles long. It has taken years to design this "machine" and put all the parts in place.

No wonder the meltdown over Hillary losing is causing nervous breakdowns all across Washington, D.C. and elsewhere. What is hidden in the dark will eventually come to light.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
What if these 3 were not the only ones involved?

This morning Zero Hedge has a comprehensive in depth
write up on this entire story, from the fired IT Staff,
to the Yemen Op. He brings in Rex Tillerson taking
office as Sec of State, many were let go there too.
"Cleaning House"...

An Alleged Muslim Spy Ring - Is This Why Rex Tillerson Cleaned House?

The brothers were assigned access to three members of the intelligence panel and five members of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs along with dozens of congressmen who employed the suspects on a shared basis. This gave them direct access to our military secrets, like missions carried out by Navy SEAL Team Six.

They retained their jobs after Obama left, which is not unheard of since their positions were not seen as political appointments. However, they were fired by Trump’s administration within hours after Navy SEAL William Ryan Owens was killed in Yemen during the top secret raid on Al-Qaeda operatives.

So, in case you’ve gotten lost, here’s a recap of the timeline of events:

Jan 20 – Trump takes office, and DoD officials are expecting him to be more willing to approve dangerous missions

Jan 26 – Rex Tillerson visits State Department headquarters prior to his confirmation, and either terminates or forces the resignation of many existing State Department personnel

Jan 29 – The botched Yemen raid is executed, resulting in the death of Navy SEAL Owens

Feb 1 – Rex Tillerson is confirmed by President Trump as Secretary of State

Feb 2 – The Awan brothers are terminated on suspicion that they accessed congressional computers without permission

www.zerohedge.com...

edit on 12-2-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
What we are seeing is part of an internal ....

Operation Gladio

It's widespread and very big.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Wow!
That report says that the Aman brothers had access to information regarding the Yemen operation.
... just as we theorized earlier.

While the commandos did everything necessary to maintain the element of surprise, it appears as though AQAP adversaries on the ground had advance warning of the attack
the Aman brothers were hired by the Obama administration, and access to top secret information regarding military operations. The committees they allegedly worked for had access to “the most sensitive and secretive government intelligence, including covert anti-terrorism activity… including the Yemen operation”
The brothers were assigned access to three members of the intelligence panel and five members of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs along with dozens of congressmen who employed the suspects on a shared basis. This gave them direct access to our military secrets, like missions carried out by Navy SEAL Team Six.
They retained their jobs after Obama left, which is not unheard of since their positions were not seen as political appointments. However, they were fired by Trump’s administration within hours after Navy SEAL William Ryan Owens was killed in Yemen during the top secret raid on Al-Qaeda operatives.

The Yemen operation was planned during the Obama administration, but delayed until Trump took office.
Did Obama know that the operation would be compromised, making Trump's first operation look like a failure?
Was this intentional? This is huge.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The Yemen operation was planned during the Obama administration, but delayed until Trump took office.
Did Obama know that the operation would be compromised, making Trump's first operation look like a failure?

He Absolutely 100% Knew because that was the real plan.

We're going to see hundreds of these exposures before it's all done.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Maybe the author of the ZeroHedge article read this thread.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

That piece you linked is no small part of whats been going on and falls in line with some of the suspicions this thread has put forth .I wonder how the Trump team is going to handle the black cia actors that seem to have been either infiltrated themselves or are the main creators of what is coming to light .I suspect the later .

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

He Absolutely 100% Knew because that was the real plan.

We're going to see hundreds of these exposures before it's all done.

The problem is - most of the public will never know. MSM will never cover this.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Linked from the article above, it appears that Captain John has been proved correct.

Capt. Joseph John: Muslim Brotherhood ‘Fifth Column’ Has Infiltrated U.S. Government

Capt. Joseph R. John, USN (Ret), the Chairman of Combat Veterans for Congress PAC, writes that members of the Muslim Brotherhood and its Islamist front groups have become “a very dangerous ‘Fifth Column’ in the United States, appointed by Obama to very high and sensitive positions in the US Government agencies.”

For nearly 8 years Obama has been filling the Washington bureaucracy including DHS, the CIA, DOD, the National Security Council, the White House, the State Department, every US Intelligence Agency, and the US Armed Forces with thousands of members of the CAIR, MPAC, the Muslim Brotherhood, and other Muslim Brotherhood front groups.

edit on 2/12/17 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What we are seeing is part of an internal .... Operation Gladio It's widespread and very big.
Which means because of the historical time line and main actors NATO/CIA/MI5-6 it goes very deep into the dark corners of the west .

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

The problem is - most of the public will never know. MSM will never cover this.

Tweet Tweet Tweet!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The Yemen Op was (reportedly) planned under the Obama administration.
Obama had a curious way of dealing with these types of Spec Ops.

His "CONOPS" style was very different that other POTUS,
he insisted on missions reviewed to such a degree that
in order to do much, such as even moving a helicopter
there would be many sign offs.

I'll leave it at that for now and see if I can find an official source
to explain it better.

However, not implicating anyone - the timeline speaks
for itself. And Trump was aware there were leaks.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Deep stuff, my guess is we will not ever hear about most of it.

I did manage to find a good synopsis of the Yemen Raid.
It is not entirely unbiased, but has names, timeline and facts.

Current, Former Officials Spar Over Approval of Special Ops Raid in Yemen

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

The Yemen Op was (reportedly) planned under the Obama administration. Obama had a curious way of dealing with these types of Spec Ops.
The main MO is the plausible deniability .Its what we seen here Dozens of Syrian soldiers killed in coalition strikes near Deir ez-Zor aranews.net... Just to point to one .

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Yes, I agree. He kept a lot of bombings unreported,
untold drone strikes. Some say to protect an image,
a legacy, I'd agree with that.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Maybe the author of the ZeroHedge article read this thread.

Perhaps even hopefully so. They had a shorter piece on it
already, citing the Daily Caller before I started this thread
so need to give them a kudos for all of that, and the latest.

There are several alternative sites out there keeping up
with this, I cited the Daily Caller in the OP rather than Politico
as the D.C. was providing updates.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I wonder how many others on the Staff are suspect:
congressional-staff.insidegov.com...

There are almost 17,000, so I doubt we can find out easily.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

There may be a shorter line of work in checking out the 20 offices
that employed the ones who were fired?

That is how I found the collaborating report on Rep. Carson.

ETA: Fox News reported early on that it was 40 different Democratic offices.
www.foxnews.com...

edit on 12-2-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

It would be a great project for the people who created the ICWATCH ...As it stands ,getting someone inside the Gov. may just play into a 5th column plant .

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Makes you not wonder as much anymore about the downing of the Chinook after the OBL raid. I have always wondered where the leaks were coming from but this is not negligence it is stupidity. It is like the door was left wide open for years to lay the groundwork to shut it.

Crazier still is that Imran is still employed by Debbie Wassermann Schultz as well as the others.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join