It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does paranormal activity increase/decrease during certain moon phases?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'd consider myself an amateur investigator. I don't need proof of an afterlife, as I've had 2 NDE's and am certain of it. Im more interested what makes paranormal activity more prevalent at times, and non-existant at others.
For example... Lets say i go to Waverly Hills. Theres a VERY good chance ill catch some sort of evidence, on account of the continual PA in the building. Im sure though, that some days or times, there will be more activity than others.
For some reason i have a feeling this coincides with phases of the moon. Its one of those thoughts that i dont know how i know it, but i do. Perhaps i subliminally heard it on a ghost hunting show/documentary, Or maybe read it somewhere before, Maybe I brought the info back from one of my NDE's...

Has anyone noticed this correlation?
Im wondering if it may be unique to the individual as well. Example: I go into Waverly Hills and leave with nothing. No evidence at all. Now you go in and are flooded with EVP's, photographic anomallies, and EMF spikes. Could this be that the moon is in a certain phase as well as a certain sign of the zodiac that better connects with you than me?

Perhaps the date corrolates as well? Ive been studying numerology lately, as well as moon phases and astrology.
Ive gotten a good amount of activity on dates that are #3 (in numerology) and when the moon is in the signs of Taurus, or Scorpio. Both of which i relate to well based on my astrological sign.
On the days where i collect good evidence, the moon seems to be either a new moon, or a half moon, but it is always in the Waning cycle.
If anyone has any information that relates to this, please do share, as well as any relevant experiences.
As of a week ago, ive started keeping a log recording moon phase, sign, date, as well as the weather conditions. Each night ive been doing some sort of attempted interaction and trying to find any common denominator.
If anyone is interested in conducting this experiment as well, please let me know and we can share our findings.
Happy Hunting!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

As a Psychic all I know if Mercury goes to Retrograde, my Psychic abilities diminish.
edit on 2/10/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Maybe. Let me use your thread to say there is a special full moon with an eclipse in just a few hours. Planets in pentagram and such. It should be nice one according to astrology. A special one. A positive one. However it is what you make it to be like.

edit on 10/2/2017 by PapagiorgioCZ because:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

When the moon is becoming full, i see weird dreams.

And normally, my senile neighbor locks himself out from his apartment a couple of times a week, but again, when the moon is becoming full, it happens ten times a day.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Frater Xavier does a fairly good video on the moon and it's archetypes and how it relates to planetary Magick.
I would say that practitioners of Magick pay great attention to moon cycles.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I've never tried to correlate the moon with paranormal activity. I wouldn't be surprised either way.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

You could take a sample from paranormal forums, based on the dates of the activities cited in each account, then compare them to moon cycles. The forums would have to be well established, and you would probably need about 100 or more dated posts for a good statistic. I'd be interested in reading the outcome.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

And normally, my senile neighbor locks himself out from his apartment a couple of times a week, but again, when the moon is becoming full, it happens ten times a day.
a reply to: solve

I notice the same about normal living beings so I can only imagine it would have an affect on paranormal things as well. My wife used to work in a sort of experimental assisted living environment for mentally ill people that was designed to try to integrate them into society while still keeping a close eye on them. The workers there used to dread the full moon. I heard some terrible but funny stories about things that went on there.

edit on 2/14/2017 by wtbengineer because: clarify

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
Each night ive been doing some sort of attempted interaction and trying to find any common denominator.

Spirits that work under the control of the moon always do their work on a 30 day (Lunar) cycle.

So if a lunar spirit is ordered to attack you, then it will attack during the night once every 30 days. Full moons are usually the worst.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFatefulDay

VERY good idea!!! Thank you!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

That is very interesting!!! I do feel a certain change in moods approximately every 30 days, ill jave to keep better track of it. Im almost certain I have an attachment, if not multiple attachments.
Something my gf pointed out that ties the moon to human physiology, was a womans menstrual cycle is 28 days, the same as the lunar cycle.
edit on 14/2/2017 by Brian4real because: Grammer

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Like how the phases of the moon changes, one only gotta change what they believe.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
I'd consider myself an amateur investigator. I don't need proof of an afterlife, as I've had 2 NDE's and am certain of it. Im more interested what makes paranormal activity more prevalent at times, and non-existant at others.
For example... Lets say i go to Waverly Hills. Theres a VERY good chance ill catch some sort of evidence, on account of the continual PA in the building. Im sure though, that some days or times, there will be more activity than others.
For some reason i have a feeling this coincides with phases of the moon. Its one of those thoughts that i dont know how i know it, but i do. Perhaps i subliminally heard it on a ghost hunting show/documentary, Or maybe read it somewhere before, Maybe I brought the info back from one of my NDE's...

Has anyone noticed this correlation?
Im wondering if it may be unique to the individual as well. Example: I go into Waverly Hills and leave with nothing. No evidence at all. Now you go in and are flooded with EVP's, photographic anomallies, and EMF spikes. Could this be that the moon is in a certain phase as well as a certain sign of the zodiac that better connects with you than me?

Perhaps the date corrolates as well? Ive been studying numerology lately, as well as moon phases and astrology.
Ive gotten a good amount of activity on dates that are #3 (in numerology) and when the moon is in the signs of Taurus, or Scorpio. Both of which i relate to well based on my astrological sign.
On the days where i collect good evidence, the moon seems to be either a new moon, or a half moon, but it is always in the Waning cycle.
If anyone has any information that relates to this, please do share, as well as any relevant experiences.
As of a week ago, ive started keeping a log recording moon phase, sign, date, as well as the weather conditions. Each night ive been doing some sort of attempted interaction and trying to find any common denominator.
If anyone is interested in conducting this experiment as well, please let me know and we can share our findings.
Happy Hunting!!!

Ive been doing this experiment myself for quite some time. But with EVPs. I have found that the old 3am dead time may be legit because i get a lot of my better Class A EVPs around 3-4:50am in the morning. And I have been recording now for over a year in my house that does have some Spirit activity in it. Maybe not Haunted but a lesser degree of Spirit activity.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

a reply to: solve

I notice the same about normal living beings so I can only imagine it would have an affect on paranormal things as well. My wife used to work in a sort of experimental assisted living environment for mentally ill people that was designed to try to integrate them into society while still keeping a close eye on them. The workers there used to dread the full moon. I heard some terrible but funny stories about things that went on there.

Cops hate the full moon because all the crazies come out.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Ive been doing this experiment myself for quite some time. But with EVPs. I have found that the old 3am dead time may be legit because i get a lot of my better Class A EVPs around 3-4:50am in the morning. And I have been recording now for over a year in my house that does have some Spirit activity in it. Maybe not Haunted but a lesser degree of Spirit activity.

Thanks for that info! I get good EVP responses from 1130-1215. I havent given the dead time a try recently, but i will now.
Thanks again!

top topics

join