It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think the Vault is open

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
John A. McCone, Director Central Intelligence of the CIA/MK ULTRA; Mounds Weapons Laboratory; and the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. The senior Chenault was a long term, dedicated and extremely trusted employee of the Top Secret Atomic Energy Commission’s (AEC) “Mounds” laboratory in Miamisburg, Ohio, 15 miles south of Dayton. The Mounds Lab was part of the S Factor, Stanford Research Institute (SRI). Former SRI and AEC Director, CIA/MK-ULTRA Director, John Alex McCone, formed the Mounds Laboratory on approximately 360 acres in 1948. There is concrete evidence that electronic mind control was an object of extensive study, research and experimentation at SRI as exposed by the Washington Post on August 7, 1977.

mindcontrolblackassassins.com... - (the article is verrrry long at the link).

Maybe some of this connects in with some of the other clues.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Came across this youtube today so thought I'd share -

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
weird double posted.
edit on 20-2-2017 by oxford because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Some interesting thoughts ideas here by Ed from the Outer Dark.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Bit confused regarding the dates in this, it was put up today, but relates to something released in January? Confusing but I am guessing it might be relevant.

Its very quiet out there hope everyone is ok.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: oxford

Thought I would give this a bump.. All ok oxford! I have had a couple days off all this. It gets to you after a while and does your nut in!

AnonScan has in the last 17hrs or so, been tweeting a consecutive list of videos, that they say should be watched in order. I'm about half way through them.

Certainly some interesting things coming to light. For example, I never knew WL was involved with facilitating Snowden from Hong Kong to Russia! Amazing really..

Here are the links:

AnonScan tweet about following videos

Please watch videos in consecutive order..

Assange on giving Snowden asylum SpyWar Terrorist Attacks MafiaTactics

Assange on Snowden 'The largest intelligence manhunt the world has ever seen'

Assange on Sarkozy - The American DeepState DGSE GHCQ NSA

Assange on CIA DGSE Secrecy breeds incompetence CoverUp

Assange on the Secretive World. The Bad Market, Investigations are kept secret. Operations

Assange on 'The Global Intelligence Files' Iraq AlQaeda ISIS ISIL DAESH Baghdadi

Assange on PanamaPapers '...one of the worlds smallest leaks' ICIJ Soros Rockefeller Washington MossackFonseca Offshore

Assange on PanamaPapers 'They have scrupulously avoided the publishing side' WikiLeaks ICIJ MossackFonseca

Will link this interesting read too..

Mysterious #Vault7: What Secrets is WikiLeaks Due To Release

It is happening. It seems this is only just getting started!

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Update..!

Wikileaks will be releasing Vault 7 today!!!

Someone also cleaned up the original picture by WL.. Turns out Prefecture 353 is a sculpture at CIA HQ..

Let's hope this dump tells all..!

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join