It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear spreads in L.A. after immigration raid advocates claim

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
Hello.... Work visa?

My wife is a portugese citizen here legally and she agrees with trump on deporting illegals. As do I.

a reply to: Annee

Good for her.

Can she tell a legal Portuguese from and illegal one by looking at them?

Joe Arpaio was basically given carte blanche to come up with a solution to illegal immigration.

So, what did he do. He rounded up everyone and anyone with dark skin.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I don't care who built CA or what color or nationality illegals are. Canadians, Europeans, etc that are here illegally will go too. The law is the law and the law tares families apart everyday. Anyone who has dealt with divorce court already knows this.

Because Canadians are white you can't tell they are illegal? You could say the same thing about any race in America and they same would be true. Saying just because they are white, would be racist.

Separating families is terrible but unfortunately when you break the law that's what happens

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Thats not an acceptable stance, if you dont want to be here then you should be removed.

Why keep them here against their will??

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thats my point too. They should be, not importing cheap laborers.

Corporations that are; the owners should be jailed.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: caf1550
a reply to: AMPTAH

I am sorry illegal immigrants are not committing the same crimes as "jaywalkers".

..They get .. in some states even drivers licenses.

That's terrible. That means they'll be driving our cars, and buying gas from the free gas stations, and using our free mechanic shops to fix their vehicles, and even getting our fee auto insurance protection for their bad driving habits.

Awful.

I hope they can read enough English, to understand and obey our street signs.

Otherwise the cops will pull them over, and give them free tickets, where they'll have to appear in court before a judge who will sentence them to free accommodations in our tax payer facilities.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Hello.... Work visa?

My wife is a portugese citizen here legally and she agrees with trump on deporting illegals. As do I.

Good for her.

Joe Arpaio was basically given carte blanche to come up with a solution to illegal immigration.

Please read the bolded statement in your post.

You are actually asserting that?

Why would anyone believe a word from your keyboard. From your use of the newest buzzwords (non-white lynch mobs) to statements like the above, we can easily conclude that you've gone off the rails at some point. I have dark-skinned family members in Phoenix. They've never been rounded up. That proves your statement false. (My family members are legal. Some are Indians, some are of Mexican descent but all are legal and all are applauding getting rid of the criminal elements.)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

Hello.... Work visa?

Good for her.

I lived in AZ.

You get a lot more detail from local papers and locals.

Guess your family didn't get in Joe's way.

Yep, that would be Arpaio - - big on profiling anyone/anything that even hints of (dark skin) being of Latino descent.

Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio is officially charged with criminal contempt in racial profiling case. www.latimes.com...

edit on 10-2-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
dp
edit on 10-2-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: intrptr

Thats my point too. They should be, not importing cheap laborers.

Corporations that are; the owners should be jailed.

Thanks, "Corporations" are in charge, though.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Grambler

Well I think you know. But don't take my word for it, if they were allowed to do their job, why was morale so low?

No, I don't know. In fact:
President Obama deported record number of undocumented immigrants, despite what Donald Trump says

"Morale" is such a subjective word.

Even though we already know those numbers are manipulated, why is it a point of applause for liberals when Obama does it, literally Hitler when Trump does it?

I wasn't applauding nor condemning it. I used the link to question the posters contention that ICE could finally do their jobs now, and that "moral" had previously been low as a result of "not being able to do their job".

These LA raids are an example of ICE doing their job! I'm also not surprised on the LA crack down, seeing how the LA Mayor recently declared local PD wasn't going to do it.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You asserted:

Joe Arpaio was basically given carte blanche to come up with a solution to illegal immigration. So, what did he do. He rounded up everyone and anyone with dark skin.

It is quite simply a lie. I know it's a lie even though I don't live in AZ. I have dark-skinned relatives who live there and were never "rounded up" or bothered in any way.

How do you expect to taken seriously?

First it was a "non-white lynch mob" being equated to deportation for criminal activity. Now you assert that a sheriff rounded up all the dark-skinned people?

If you've actually lived in AZ then you should realize what a totally ignorant statement you've made.

I suppose "non-white lynch mob" and "Joe Arpaio" are going to be among the most popular buzzwords in this debate. I'm surely seeing them flung about a lot.

Just so you know, those being deported for criminal activities aren't being hung on the border fences. And Joe never "rounded up" all the dark-skinned people. If you really believed that was happening....you need to get some new sources for your news.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt
Dude, the guy was given carte blanch to come up with a plan.

Why do you think it was revoked?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

What. It was constitutional and there is no injustice to it.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Another ridiculous claim that you can't back up.
Buzzwords don't cut it anymore. Yelling "Sheriff Joe" and "lynch mob" aren't a argument.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Another ridiculous claim that you can't back up.
Buzzwords don't cut it anymore. Yelling "Sheriff Joe" and "lynch mob" aren't a argument.

Let me repeat this and see if you can come back with a real answer.

Arpaio was given carte blanch to come up with a plan for illegal immigration.

Why do you think it was revoked?

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Back up your claim first.
Show me the "carte blanch" he was given.

He came up with the plan. The administration gave the ok. Administration changed---it was revoked because well, it was working just a little too well for the new administration. Adhering to laws wasn't the Obama administration's strong point. Wasn't really the Bushs' strong point either. It's been a mell of a hess for some time now---thus the problem being faced by the current administration.

Show me the "carte blanch" please. (Hint: you might need to actually know the meanings of the words you are typing.)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I live a 10 minute drive from Canada. I'm at awe with the things going on on southern border. I travel one of the major highways that goes to Canada daily. I haven't seen a Canadian license plate in months. Things are totally different on our northern border. From a northern persons perspective it looks like an invasion down south. Where I'm from I don't even know what a Latino looks like.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Hello.... Work visa?

Good for her.

I lived in AZ.

You get a lot more detail from local papers and locals.

Guess your family didn't get in Joe's way.

Yep, that would be Arpaio - - big on profiling anyone/anything that even hints of (dark skin) being of Latino descent.

Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio is officially charged with criminal contempt in racial profiling case. www.latimes.com...

So...you said he rounded up everyone in his jurisdiction that had dark skin. I'm interested but can't find a source or anyone else stating this. Can you please provide PROOF that every single dark skinned individual was arrested or taken into some form of custody...or....

ARE YOU JUST LYING AGAIN?

PS: Just to assure this is clear to everyone...here is what you posted

"Joe Arpaio was basically given carte blanche to come up with a solution to illegal immigration. So, what did he do. He rounded up everyone and anyone with dark skin."

edit on 2/12/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I asked for the same proof earlier. I know this is a lie because I have relatives with dark skin living in Phoenix. They are legals citizens and have never been "rounded up." I also asked for proof of the statement:

"Joe Arpaio was basically given carte blanche to come up with a solution to illegal immigration.

Apparently, some people just type words without knowing the meaning of the words. Or possibly type words meant to inflame---like "non-white lynch mob" when referring to immigration officials who are attempting to deport the criminals from our country and the citizens who want to live free of these lawless people.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

So that was an interesting read to say the least...

For some reason I am not surprised at any of that, the Fake SS #'s the Fake License all the Fake documents. De Leon is the exact type of person and state senator who would support all of that since he lives in a fantasy world were he thinks no one does an evil at all.

I appreciate the link to the thread, like I said...good read.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join