It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only victims of electronic harassment need reply

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I just did it! I scrambled the audio away and out of my ears. Firstly I'll explain how I got the vibratory audio out of my brain itself. I pushed mentally, thinking of the vibrations pushing out and away over and over like flexing a muscle. Then after I achieved success I could still hear the harassments in my ears.

I could plug my ears, and hear it in my left ear only when plugged. Unplugged it was heard in both ears, so there's a field or receiver in the right side, and transceiver in the left side.

So the final sound ender I did was focus on my ear drum, like a visualization of radiation patterns I applied/felt/visualized it moving on my eardrums, sound totally stopped.

I really hope this lasts. The implants recharge with the theta waves or whatever they are when we sleep.

The external aspects of electronic harassment use emf Gauss, static, microwaves. The internals use blood-chemical metering affectors and I believe a quantum field with nanos and micro implants. A few different artificial intelligences are employed in monitoring and repair.

This is a pic of my shoulder blade. They hid these well didn't they? I just wonder how and when.

edit on 10-2-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
May I ask the details of the audio you were hearing, and how it affected you prior to being able to halt it?

-Alee

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Is that an xray photo?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
May I ask the details of the audio you were hearing, and how it affected you prior to being able to halt it?

-Alee
alot of it was commands to "drink that glass all at once" or they would make millions of yelling voices. It's pure mental torture

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Is that an xray photo?
yes, it's from 2013-2014

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Small area of calcification is logical.

If it is an implant it likely has a metal in it(?). Try a metal detector over it.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Im being electronically harassed.

Every time i go to redbox to rent a video game when i get home my damned ps4 stops working says over heating blah blah. So im like 😯 and return the game then the second i get home BAM!!! My ps4 works just fine. So i then go and re rent the game take it home. Nope! Decideds to fail on me again.

I think redbox, sony and the feds are in on it. You see, they want to drive me crazy. They know that my ps4 quiting irritates me to no end. They want to get me angry its part of their experiment.

Another thing they do. My smoke detectors. I put brand new batteries in all the time and after a day or so i hear chirp chirp chirp every few minutes. So ill put in new batteries and it still does it. So i figured id take the smoke detector down all together. I pull it away from the wall and its got all these wires connecting it to the grid! Thats how theyve been monitoring me! Through my smoke detector. The chirping i think is to trigger subliminal messages to me and make me use my hidden martial arts knowledge to commit vigilante justice like a jason Bourne. But i foiled their plot by getting fat thus rendering my karate useless. I wont be used as their pawn!!!!

Dont even get me started on my microwave. First of all it drops my calls when on. Thays on purpose second its been tinkered with to stop cooking my food on anything other than low. I believe they do this to agitate me by denying me wholesome food such as stouffers and marie calenders quick bites. Its all part of their plan.

Infrasound. Now theres a doozy. I think they have been ising that on me in my sleep to induce bowl discomfort. Also a ploy to mess with my digestion. Nutrition and well being. Plus the disturbed sleep ruins my seratonin production. 211 malt beer is the only cure that i can find.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
My credit card and debit card never work for me. Ever. They are always declined. (I can use them online, just never in a card reader.) If i call Discover, they claim I've got funds and it must be a merchant issue. my husband never has trouble getting them to work. Just me.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Well an update. They're gone. They did start up again within the day of the OP. But since yesterday evening they've not been chattering. I received some minimal pain on my finger. But that's all.

The credit card malfunctions are coming from a signal from the implant inside you. I think they can suppress/replace digital/analog sound and data to your ear, on your cards, computers. I suggest blocking with charcoal mesh screen and cotton swabs. They need to see and log area information to manipulate. Dead materials like charcoal based polymers, or weedblock fabric can achieve blinding the viewer technology.

new topics

top topics

join