It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Citizen Sentenced To 8 Years In Prison For Voter Fraud

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I mean that's fair. If they don't have roots here yet, I have no objections to sending them home (which clearly isn't here yet).

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

IIRC that is what she was arrested for in the first place.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

How many have to get caught before you think this is an actual problem?

I always find it ironic this question gets asked, the answer should be obvious. I seem to think you assume the answer should be "ZERO!!!!" but that's not exactly logical or reasonable.

The real problem in this story, is this sentence is lengthy because of propaganda build up, you know 'to set an example' about a problem that's actually imaginary. It means that fictional illegal things are starting to take precedence over reality now. Sad.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I am more and more in favor of mandatory minimums for voter fraud.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

Maybe if the Democrats / left would stop going after voter identification laws people who are confused wont be arrested for breaking the law.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

K so now you mention Sanctuary Cities...

The sanctuary cities that have been in question as far as I knew are the ones that have closed themselves off to law enforcement and anything even remotely related to our system of governing according to the Constitution.

The sanctuary cities that have gated entrance where no Christian or non Muslim is allowed, where traditional parades and festivals in the surrounding communities are being taken over by violent mobs lobbing rocks and water bottles at festival goers for not being in compliance with their Sharia Laws and caliphate brotherhoods.

As for the Drug violence, the human trafficking and kidnapping for trade across the border, that is a whole different set up.
Sooo, getting rid of the riff raff (America has enough on its own) although a huge huge challenge, can get done in time. It is sad to see the first examples being set as single Moms with grown children, but who knows why they are choosing them over some tough and bad dudes instead. Well I have my ideas as to why... leftists creating civil rioting and violence through protesters against separating Mothers from their Children...

And as jobs open in a safer more orderly America where and law and order are regained, then a new system can be established where even more workers are needed and welcome and above all else legal.

I am awaiting the Feds moving into the big inner cities and removing some of the baddies, not hearing about Moms being taken away from their families... I am awaiting video footage of the set ups inside the Muslim Sanctuaries that supposedly have training camps set up to teach combat to be used against the American people.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Yes voter fraud is a big deal, just saying I was hoping to feel justification in some of the baddudes President Trump talked about taking out of the country not some Mom that many years ago was involved in a questionable situation of Identity fraud through her work or this gal who has been voting as if it were legal. obama went on to invite all people legal or not to vote against President Trump prior to the last election. That was a big problem and is the large scale and massive voter fraud I am interested in seeing come to light.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Urbana man charged with living, voting in U.S. illegally

URBANA — A Mexican national who has lived in Urbana since 2005, allegedly using a stolen identity, was arraigned Thursday on seven federal counts, including four related to voting by an illegal immigrant.

Miguel Valencia-Sandoval, 33, who allegedly had been using the identity of a Texas man named Ramiro G. Vasquez, pleaded not guilty to the charges before Magistrate Eric Long at U.S. District Court in Urbana.

Valencia-Sandoval's arraignment came on the same day that new U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions was sworn in, stressing that the nation needs a "lawful system of immigration."

click link for article...

Yup.. the democrats were right... there is no evidence of voter fraud...

/end sarcasm
edit on 10-2-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So you are just going to ignore the fact that Obama deported more people than any other President in history then?

So what's the problem when Trump does it?!

I hope Trump smashes obama's record.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Obama has not deported more than any other president. What obama did was change the way deportations are counted, falsely inflating the numbers to make it look like he was deporting more.

* - Lou Dobbs: Obama administration 'manipulated deportation data'

* - High deportation figures are misleading

the issue - when trump does it is the fact he is doing his job, where as Obama and the left lied about doing theirs.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Obama has not deported more than any other president. What obama did was change the way deportations are counted, falsely inflating the numbers to make it look like he was deporting more.

Lou Dobbs: Obama administration 'manipulated deportation data'

the issue when trump does it is the fact he is doing his job, where as Obama and the left lied about doing theirs.

Oh I know he changed the definition of deportation.

I was just using their own bragging to see how they can justify their whining about Trump.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Looks like a case of the law punishing someone for being ignorant of the law instead of malicious voter fraud. Of course the law clearly states that ignorance of the law is no excuse; I'm just saying this so people don't look at this lady's case as confirmation of Trump's voter fraud claims.

Too late and you're incorrect in your assumption IMO. If you aren't allowed to vote, you must be kept from voting. That avoids such a situation. Therefore...since some people are this stupid, there must be PROOF that their voting is allowed. Voter ID comes to mind.

I understand that "Fraud" requires intent...but her intent was already questioned. Finally...you must remember that every illegal vote cancels out a legal vote. So this person "stole" a legal American citizen's vote. That should be a crime with very high penalties.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well as a non-citizen maybe she didn't know the best way to explain herself?

That might be a reason to learn the language of a country that you decide to live in illegally?
Hell, it might be a good reason to learn the language if you decide to live in a country legally.

Have you ever attempted to learn a language? It isn't easy. It also isn't a requirement to live in another country.

Bullhsit.

I learned basic spoken Japanese in 3 weeks in Japan.

I learned decent Spanish while working in Miami for a year, and I speak basic German from only 1 semester, plus several trips to Germany.

All this from an evil racist whiteboy....

There is zero excuse for not speaking English at a decent level if you've lived in the USA for a year or more. If you don't, you are deliberately trying NOT to learn it.
edit on 11-2-2017 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

“Once she gets out of prison and she’s deported, does she bring her four minor children to Mexico? As a mother I think that would be a difficult choice for her,” Birdsall said.

So going back to your home country is now what, death penalty?

So lets say I'm in France and I go there illegally, and maybe even do some other crime on top of that would people there say oh no they are going to send me and my kids back to America, oh the horror.....

Last time I looked Mexico was a thriving country, so yes go home...and take your kids too...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
She took a chance, and rolled the dice.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Point taken... my bad..

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Acepted

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You are surprised?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Good job, the O.P. proved one case of voter fraud. Commendable, really, as it is the first example I have seen. Still a long ways to go to prove Trump's claim of 3-5 million.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

There are 2 examples of voter fraud in this thread and its 2 more cases than the Democrats say exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join