It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very interesting new website that I found and would like to share

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This post would be applicable on many forums, but I'm just posting it once here, as I just read a couple of good articles!

The first was on Consciousness, and, scrolling down a bit, one on the 9 signs of Spiritual Awakening.
I enjoyed the read, although I don't agree with all, it's got a lot of 'meat', for many various interests, such as;

The site is;
ΛRCODΛBΛRΛ
The S⊕n Pillar

here;
arcodabara.wordpress.com...

NEWS FEED
ROUND TABLE
BOOKS
OLD EUROPE
ARCHAEOLOGY
MYTHOLOGY
ASTROLOGY
SPIRITUALITY
HEALTH
NATURE
SCIENCE
SPACE
UFOLOGY
SUPERNATURAL
MUSIC
ABOUT
CONTACT
PENTRU R⊕MÂNI

Offered in Love! *__-

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

This site is still in its infancy. Any of those headings I click on the page will not open, so either it is down for maintenance or it is being shut down by big brother. Either way, if it eventually DOES want to cooperate with my clicking, I look forward to seeing what it may have for online readers. Puts shades on

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Wow, the article linked on consciousness was very good. It is very advanced though. People who don't consider these things very much might be put off by some of the references to omni views of everything, everywhere and especially everywhen (the word everywhen raises spell check flag because its not in our vocabulary).

It means outside this physical realm, over there, in the next dimension. Time (the passage of events) is expanded to include every event in the past and future giving us in-sight or viewing everything that ever happened or will happen, i.e., visible all at once.

Omni, meaning total or every; presence, meaning moment. Every moment, everywhen. Did your brain go till? I better stop before mine does.
edit on 10-2-2017 by intrptr because: clarity

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Hmmm... Works for me. Perhaps you're blocking site cookies or something.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This is really interesting. I am trying to understand this article and I have a few questions.

It states that consciousness is global and is a force outside of the individual person. That the level of this global consciousness will determine mankind's elevation and advancement. But then it states that individuals have different levels of consciousness. What good is consciousness being described as global if it is still up to the individual to determine what level they are?

It doesn't appear that global consciousness has any affect on the individual or am I missing something?

Also, what is consciousness?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

"Global" in the sense of Universal would imply individuals.

In this case it would be appropriate to consider the term an adjective.

edit on 10-2-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Wow, the article linked on consciousness was very good. It is very advanced though. People who don't consider these things very much might be put off by some of the references to omni views of everything, everywhere and especially everywhen (the word everywhen raises spell check flag because its not in our vocabulary).

I had to fix my spell check!
I've been using 'everywhen' for decades!
You are right, not everything is for everyone, but I thought that it offered a predominantly intelligent and Knowledgeable Perspective, well written.
And, as our experience grows, what makes no sense today might well be filled with all sorts of great, deep meaning, throughout the decades! *__-
Perhaps the site will still be available!?

It means outside this physical realm, over there, in the next dimension. Time (the passage of events) is expanded to include every event in the past and future giving us in-sight or viewing everything that ever happened or will happen, i.e., visible all at once.

That is one meaning.
All 'meaning' exists in the eye (thoughts) of the beholder!
Another meaning is that as all moments of Universal existence exist Here! Now!, and 'time' and 'space', as limitations' are egoic hallucinations, boundaries that we identify with, there are people walking about, here, in your 'physical realm' that can see 'down the road' Here! Now! into moments that you will 'eventually' perceive.
We ARE Omni!
We have access!
Physicality, materiality... is only a product of 'magnification'! If you looked at the ultimately smallest particles, all you would see is 'information waves', a 'Thought', that's it.
No 'stuff', but the Cloud from which 'stuff' is perceived to exist by Consciousness through Souls.

Omni, meaning total or every; presence, meaning moment. Every moment, everywhen. Did your brain go till? I better stop before mine does.

"A mind unblown by Reality, often, is indeed a Republican 'mind'!" - Thomas Jefferson, Jr.

I have found Omni- to be One, ALL inclusive, unchanging, Universal...

tat tvam asi (en.wikipedia.org...)

edit on 11-2-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

This site is still in its infancy. Any of those headings I click on the page will not open, so either it is down for maintenance or it is being shut down by big brother. Either way, if it eventually DOES want to cooperate with my clicking, I look forward to seeing what it may have for online readers. Puts shades on

Goodness!
I neglected to click on all of them, sorry, but those that I did were fruitful. (News feed and with the Consciousness...)
Well, if that's the baby, I'll enjoy watching him grow!
What I did see, seems so mature for his age! *__-

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

You are right, not everything is for everyone, but I thought that it offered a predominantly intelligent and Knowledgeable Perspective, well written.

I agree. It gave me confirmation, rarely do I hear my own thoughts on these matters echoed out there.

And, as our experience grows, what makes no sense today might well be filled with all sorts of great, deep meaning, throughout the decades! *__-

Most people are too distracted, busy and ambitious to stop and consider what they really are, connect with their true self. We are really already there, just surrounded, buffered from the spirit plane by everything around us, including our physical shell or body.

Perhaps the site will still be available!?

I think its safe to say we are too busy to concern ourselves with the unseen. Its not that secret, just not that 'interesting' to many. Like driving down the hi way of life, we miss whats on the side of the road, stare driving with tunnel vision to our destination, expectations, goals and ambitions.

Carl Sagan has a neat bit about dimensions and perspective. Bears in mind that other dimension / place is all around us yet imperceptible to our limited '3D' perspective.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
This is really interesting. I am trying to understand this article and I have a few questions.

It states that consciousness is global and is a force outside of the individual person. That the level of this global consciousness will determine mankind's elevation and advancement. But then it states that individuals have different levels of consciousness. What good is consciousness being described as global if it is still up to the individual to determine what level they are?

It doesn't appear that global consciousness has any affect on the individual or am I missing something?

It appears that you are experiencing a paradox.
When something is critically examined and one finds 'paradox' (a sure sign of error) that means that the premise was faulty.
For instance, all the time travel paradoxes mean that 'time travel', as in the movies, is not possible.

Also, what is consciousness?

It is not possible to define Consciousness.
(T)Here exists One Universal Consciousness, all inclusive!
There is no point in the entire Universe, ever, that is not Consciousness!
Consciousness is completely transcendental, unconditional!
All 'definitions' are 'conditions', boundaries.

Existence = the complete Universe = Nature = Reality = Consciousness = Truth = Love = 'Self!' = God = Brahman = Tao = ... etc....
ALL INCLUSIVE!!
'One'!

tat tvam asi (en.wikipedia.org...)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I agree. It gave me confirmation, rarely do I hear my own thoughts on these matters echoed out there.

I just heard a good line;
Moe; "Good! We think alike!"
Joe; "That makes one of us unnecessary!" *__-
As humans, it's nice to get some positive feedback.
Such is rare indeed, though, when treading the 'edges of the abyss'...

I think its safe to say we are too busy to concern ourselves with the unseen. Its not that secret, just not that 'interesting' to many. Like driving down the hi way of life, we miss whats on the side of the road, stare driving with tunnel vision to our destination, expectations, goals and ambitions.

We have no choice! Evolve, learn/become unconditional Love/Enlightened, or die off and make room.
The ego/thought is dying, naturally...

Carl Sagan has a neat bit about dimensions and perspective. Bears in mind that other dimension / place is all around us yet imperceptible to our limited '3D' perspective.

Must revisit when there is closed captioning!
My intuition is that there is only One dimension, that all existence IS 'The Singularity' (tm)!
There are, on the other hand, many Perspectives! *__-

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

This site is still in its infancy. Any of those headings I click on the page will not open

I just checked the supernatural, the UFOlogy, astrology and others...
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO SCROLL DOWN!
There is reading material on all pages!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
All his articles link to other sites, and then I realized they are exact copies of sites such as in5d.com... and a few others.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I found this site that also looks interesting, lots of material to read. hinduwebsite.com

new topics

top topics

join