It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warlord Erik Prince and his plans for Libya and further

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
As most here know, Erik Prince is the founder of Blackwater, a US private army (a.k.a. XE Services, Academi, and now Constellis Holdings) that is used in black ops around the world (committed war crimes in Iraq for example). He is a classic mercenary and is a secret member of the National Security Council. It worries me that such an individual will be sitting alongside Bannon and advising Trump.

"Notorious Mercenary is Advising Trump"
theintercept.com...

One of his main goals seems to be to privatise refugee and migrant flows in North Africa through his private army. He basically wants to set up a military zone in southern Libya to militarise that area to stop migrants. Of course that would require a lot of US support.

"Blackwater founder Erik Prince wants to privatise Europe’s migrant crisis."
www.thecanary.co...

He also told CNN that it is time a "strong leader" stopped the conflict and it would be a "quick win" for Trump (disgusting to use that language about war). With him on the NSC, we could see movements into Libya in the nearish future. It would also be a way of Trump getting military experience under his belt, which appeals to incoming leaders llike Trump.

"Blackwater founder on solving migrant crisis"
edition.cnn.com...

I say soon, but he is already bombing the country as seen in this interesting opinion piece from Malta. Russia is also heavily involved, which makes Libya an interesting flashpoint that has gone under the media's radar.

"Trump, Putin and Libya"
www.timesofmalta.com...…/…/Trump-Putin-and-Libya.636989

He is bombing Libya using rejigged "air tractors" in the United Arab Emirates airforce. Nothing shady here.

"On Jan. 11, 2017, Intelligence Online — a professional journal covering the world’s intelligence services — revealed that the pilots of Air Tractor attack planes flying from Al Khadim air base in Libya are private contractors working for Erik Prince, the founder of the company formerly known as Blackwater. War Is Boring’s own sources in Libya confirmed the assertion. Our sources said that the pilots flying the United Arab Emirates Air Force IOMAX AT-802 Air Tractors — converted crop-dusters — are mercenaries and aren’t Arabs.
Most of the for-profit aviators are American, according to IOL. Prince denied involvement in the UAE air operations."

warisboring.com...

I think Prince is fascinating from a strategic perspective and I wish more attention was paid to him. But most worrying of all is that the man seems to be a psychopath, perhaps even making Bannon seem like a pussycat.

"In an affidavit lodged with a court in Virginia, one of the witnesses said that Mr Prince "views himself as a Christian crusader tasked with eliminating Muslims and the Islamic faith from the globe." "
www.economist.com...…/08/erik_prince_and_the_last_crusa

Everyone should also know he is Betsy Devos' brother, which goes some way to explaining her influence. He is a rapid Christian supremacist so let's keep an eye on his actions.

I hope this thread can serve as a way of monitoring his actions and influence under Trump.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
My idea to solve the migrant crisis?

Use asset forfiture to sieze the money and property owned by the Bush, Blair, Chenney, Obama,Clinton,Brown(UK),Cameron(UK) Familys ect and use that to fund giant refugee camps in the ME that can provide all there needs!

And to boot sentence all those polticians to Community service in those camps as Kitchen staff and toliet cleaners!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

That would be a good start. And they could be human shields for attacks by the local Islamists they helped establish.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: woden1809

He is also Betsy DeVos' (Sec. of Education) brother

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: woden1809

He is also Betsy DeVos' (Sec. of Education) brother

Thanks, I did point that out towards the end too. Nothing like a mafia clan of Christian supremacists bent on global conflict.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Neither France not Italy will take control over Libyan oil in the foreseeable future ... Italian and French interference and support of terrorists and slave traders who transport "migrants" to Europe will yield a daring result for the colonialist crusaders!

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
As expected : Italy and France at war against US-CIA in Libya. The UN-backed govt collapsing as every UN-backed whatever ... Only CIA rules, EU thrown out!
edit on 5-9-2018 by Flanker86 because: typo

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
.... next is MANPADS delivered to anti-EU militias to take down crusader's fighters and bombers ....

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Honestly i was wondering how long until blackwater made it's way into trumps world.

jobs jobs jobs

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I am getting a little bit tired of reading Italian media lies in the recent weeks about Libya. How they got the things straight in Libya, how they have the support of the US against France ... blabla and bla ...

The EU and all EU member states, can start writing their Epitaphs ! And move ii cause it's getting late !

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The attack on Libya was planned by President Napolitano and Ciampi of Italy when they got Qaddafi to abandon the nuclear weapon development program ...
The lack of nuclear weapon in Libya is the reason for its destruction and part of the excuse not to have nukes is the foolish NPT treaty that was designed by the EU to exclusively favor EU imperialism and colonialism. A good dose of Libyan nukes would have deterred the war, or at least wiped out Quirinale and the evil Rome ....!

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Also General Gaddafi threatened to raise the royalties price for France's Total oil company.
That is why Nicolas Sarkozy was one of the first to say Gaddafi is killing citizens

join