It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Trump sellout: Alex Jones trashed by former editor for playing the race religion card

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: woden1809

Kurt Nimmo works for Media Matters? lol That is George Soros co.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

www.youtube.com...

You are quite good at attacking messengers instead of the message I see.

That must mean the message is True

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: woden1809

Kurt Nimmo, a longtime former editor for Alex Jones’ Infowars.com, has been publicly trashing his ex-boss as a “snake oil salesman” who sold out to support President Donald Trump.

Nimmo has repeatedly trashed his former employer for turning into “infotrump.” He tweeted that the site has become “the Trump branch office in Austin” and that Jones “turned over his audience to the #Trump Borg hive.” He’s also called Jones a “snake oil salesman” who is “playing the race & religion card.” Nimmo responded to the site’s hiring of Jerome Corsi by writing: “#Infowars hires neocon, joins Republican effort to rekindle Cold War. Imagine my surprise.” He has also suggested that Jones has purged personnel who have disagreed with his new direction.

A Trump sellout: Alex Jones trashed by former editor for playing the race religion card

This has been clear to most astute obsevers for some time but to hear Kurt Nimmo come out and say this is pretty damning. From his Twitter exchanges, it is clear Nimmo has no respect left for Jones. Also interesting that he gags employees.

It amazes me that anyone takes AJ seriously after his shameless propaganda for Trump.
I have to agree. As a long time infowars listener, Alex Jones sounds now days like nothing more than a garden variety republican apologist for trump. I think he sold out too.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

It is amazing that anyone would take any news outlet seriously as they all either shill for the Left or the Right, but mostly the Left. Alex Jones isn't any worse than MSNBC or CNN. He just shills for the opposition.
Yes but he claims to be true, alternative media, opposed to such propaganda organs as Fox or Cnn.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceGoatFart

WHo am I attacking? I'm pointing out that Nimmo is a mole working for Soros and using his media outlets. Alt Right term is an establishment HIllary Clinton term; therefore, it proves that he is a shill.
edit on 10-2-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Metallicus

The big difference for me is that AJ has started exploiting racial and religious tensions. I have moral objections to that. I agree all news sources have biases, but some explicitly exploit social divisions for political or financial reasons. Alex Jones and his lapdog Paul Joseph Watson seem to have no problem with doing that.
True, and he also is now being a blind apologist for trump. Also he is divisive when it comes to politics, encouraging the binary division between liberals and conservatives. That's why a lot of conservatives support him.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

WHo am I attacking?

lol you can't be serious

I'm pointing out that Nimmo is a mole working for Soros and using his media outlets. Alt Right term is an establishment HIllary Clinton term; therefore, it proves that he is a shill.

Now what do you think about the content of the accusations made by Nimmo regardless of his political sympathies?

You guys have to stop thinking in partisan terms all the time "X belongs to the other side so everything he says is false" "Y is from our camp so everything he says I believe it".

That's childish. I hope you guys can be above that for a minute.

You claim Nimmo is a Soros plant

Nimmo claims Jones is a Trump plant

Maybe both of these statements are correct

edit on 10-2-2017 by SpaceGoatFart because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: muse7
He is highest viewed alternate news,he supported Trump,he speaks the truth,how is that being a sell out? please explain to me,must be new liberal meaning,a sell out is Bernie Sanders,why not use him as an example he is the poster boy
Oh please, now jones is apologizing for every single utterance from Trump. Trump is PART of the oligarchy and power structure.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
"I smoke it every once in a while to test it out"-Alex Jones

Sometimes he is too funny not to watch. Anyone see the Joe Rogan w/AJ. Not any trump stuff, but real conspiracy stuff. They got AJ drunk and stoned. hilarious.
Hard to cipher truth out, but he has quite an entertainment value.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I never made any claim on which was worse. I just stated my opinion. Here I'll quote myself so you can read it again.

I don't know if anything can be worse than CNN, but I don't read Alex Jones either.

There is also nothing bias about stating the truth that Trump supporters are being attacked for just that...being a white Trump supporter. We've had fellow elderly and women supporters at Rallies being attacked. We have the guy pulled out of his car over a bumper sticker and beaten. We've had a kid kidnapped and tortured over being a white kid, that I still don't know if he was a Trump supporter. Then you have all the random videos of people being ganged up on by mobs of blacks all because they showed support for Trump. You can deny it all you want, but the proof is out there for everyone to see and there is plenty of it. To deny that just shows your bias stance.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceGoatFart

WHo am I attacking?

lol you can't be serious

I'm pointing out that Nimmo is a mole working for Soros and using his media outlets. Alt Right term is an establishment HIllary Clinton term; therefore, it proves that he is a shill.

Now what do you think about the content of the accusations made by Nimmo regardless of his political sympathies?

You guys have to stop thinking in partisan terms all the time "X belongs to the other side so everything he says is false" "Y is from our camp so everything he says I believe it".

That's childish. I hope you guys can be above that for a minute.

You claim Nimmo is a Soros plant

Nimmo claims Jones is a Trump plant

Maybe both of these statements are correct

You want others to stop being partisan when debating with you yet you post this bias statement:

Trump is a puppet

Jones is a loose cannon who would say anything to pander to the conspiracy crowd and secure his customer base

Nobody is going to take you serious and is the exact reason your debate will continue as a tit-for-tat bias argument. How about you drop your partisan stance before asking others to drop theirs.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

That's not being partisan, that criticizing Trump and Bannon as individuals.

You make a terrible assumption in imagining that everyone chooses one side in the little political war they have in America. I'm not American.

I have no issue criticizing (or taking position) for all parties. Something that many Americans seems to be incapable of today. The American society has been polarized beyond repair. Left VS Right, Black VS White, Science VS Religion. People in the US are now expected to take position and stick to it. Attacking the other side as in a war.

This is madness.

All parties should be able to criticize Trump. His actions and words have been examined and criticized worldwide and as far as inside his own party.

When I say Trump is a puppet and Bannon dangerous, I'm not taking side. I'm relaying the feeling shared outside of the US. To see this would require someone to step outside of the Left/Right programming.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

That's not being partisan, that criticizing Trump and Bannon as individuals.

You make a terrible assumption in imagining that everyone chooses one side in the little political war they have in America. I'm not American.

I have no issue criticizing (or taking position) for all parties. Something that many Americans seems to be incapable of today. The American society has been polarized beyond repair. Left VS Right, Black VS White, Science VS Religion. People in the US are now expected to take position and stick to it. Attacking the other side as in a war.

This is madness.

All parties should be able to criticize Trump. His actions and words have been examined and criticized worldwide and as far as inside his own party.

When I say Trump is a puppet and Bannon dangerous, I'm not taking side. I'm relaying the feeling shared outside of the US. To see this would require someone to step outside of the Left/Right programming.

Sure....let me know when you put down your partisan hat and we can have a constructive conversation. I'm assuming it will never happen. I'm happy to admit I hold strong to my partisan hat around ATS. It's not like anyone else is trying to have any type of decent debate anymore.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Salon is the same site that said pedos are A ok.

This is an example of the dumbing down and lack of critical thinking. Ppl dismiss the source without checking the veracity of claims. 'It's CNN, it's BS' or 'It's Infowars, it's BS'. So many ppl do it.

Read the content, follow it to source and assess it.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: muse7
He is highest viewed alternate news,he supported Trump,he speaks the truth,how is that being a sell out? please explain to me,must be new liberal meaning,a sell out is Bernie Sanders,why not use him as an example he is the poster boy
Oh please, now jones is apologizing for every single utterance from Trump. Trump is PART of the oligarchy and power structure.

Exactly. Jones wanted power. You can tell by the way he tells ppl to 'break the jaws' of 'commie' Bernie Sanders supporters that he wld quite easily become a propaganda outlet for reactionary forces of he felt it was in 'America's' interests. The problem is he has a very narrow vision of what is American and deserving.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

You are quite good at attacking messengers instead of the message I see.

That must mean the message is True

Correct. That is the second person who has dismissed it because of the website. Astounding lack of critical thinking. Every article shld be assessed according to content not source. Nimmo's Tweets can be checked and confirmed.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

a reply to: Metallicus

Precisely, and it is EXACTLY what he used to warn people about. Infowars is just Breitbart Radio hosted by a comedian.
edit on 11-2-2017 by woden1809 because: Misquote

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join