It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jason Chaffetz Getting Verbally Choked Out at His Town Hall Meeting

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: Kettu

Totally.

The Left has been passive and fairly conciliatory compared to how they are feeling now.

I would not want to be on the receiving end of the raptor pack that's coming...

And I agree -- I haven't seen what I'm seeing now ever before. There's a distant, hard-set look in people's eyes. It's like Trump woke them all the hell up or something.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

a reply to: Agit8dChop

No need to pretend. You have no idea how many people I know that are newly engaged in protests after never participating in them before. They are all paying their own way.

Hey, I'm sure there are decent people protesting on their own merits and you probably know all 3 of them.. bravo for you ''knowing people''.. how many do you know who support trump?

If many on here still want to pretend the horse-dung we're being told on TV, Newspapers, Radio is even remotely close to the truth, then good for you. Its going to be a long 4 (possibly 8) years of stress and agit8tion.. atleast the Democrat friendly drug companies will make a killing of all your anxiety!
in a way, you're actually helping the Democrats! imagine that!

All Chafettz did was stand up and tell the the truth, he was boo'd. Thats some wholesome deceny right there from these ''protestors''

Multiple intel agencies have said there are no ties to Russia - so whats the point of making a sign asking Congress to investigate it?

These are the same nut jobs screaming that Hillary's innocent and she shouldn't be investigated..

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: AboveBoard

Conservatives = T-Rex
Progressives = pack of raptors

I'd much rather try to evade a T-Rex than a pack of raptors. The history of our species has shown time and time again that it isn't always the strongest/brash/ham-fisted bullies that win ...

Conservatives = Pack of raptors
Progressives = T-Rex

I'd much rather try to evade a T-Rex than a pack of raptors. The history of our species has shown time and time again that it isn't always the loudest/most violent/small brained reactionary bullies that win ...

Yeah your t-Rex/ raptor mediphor is pointless and can go both ways

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Isn't crap, you need to google some information, try looking up Soros and his destroying of the economic stability of nations. Koch brothers are small potatoes. Look what he did to his own people spin doctor a reply to: Kettu

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
OP, here's a question.

Are you saying shouting down a Congessman is OK ?

What dialogue was exchanged.

This is the arena of ideas. I see a temper tantrum.

Let's exchange ideas.

Any group of idiots can shout a man down.

Let's debate on the merits.

There is no room to just shout someone down.

Agreed ?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Tea Party ring a bell?

See there you go assuming. I am not the tea party type I prefer Jack Daniels myself!

Maybe you should just stick to the facts instead of assuming anything you are making yourself look foolish.

If the left could understand one simple truth it would be great. That truth is that the podesta e-mails showed how Clinton screwed Bernie Sanders out of the nomination to begin with. Meaning your candidate was flawed to begin with yet you still supported her. Yet you still wonder why we have Trump! Pat yourself on the back you gave him to us.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Totally.

The Left has been passive and fairly conciliatory compared to how they are feeling now.

Ahh so thats what they call rioting , burning peoples property , sedition and subversion these days eh .

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I have hundreds of friends protesting all across the country, myself included. No one is getting paid. No one is looking to be paid.

The people of this country don't agree with the trampling of progress, embracing the trampling of rights, a childish & petty approach to governance, and the rebuild of an even deeper, more state-sponsored corporatist swamp. Well, and the whole authoritarian thing, that too. That is why they protest.

But keep on with those alternative facts (i.e. paid protestors).

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

How do I go about setting up a Trump support demonstration? How come the only demonstrations have to be protests?? Cant we get a bunch of people together in public to show our love and support for our new President? I want to do this, I want people to know that we can demonstrate equally as loud in support of our new administration!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Are we pretending like these agitators aren't being paid?...

In a republican state, you'd think there'd be people holding up signs demanding Hillary's arrest and further investigations right?... none of that being setup on the streets or reported in the media.. I wonder why!

Its a clever tactic, especially the ''Vote him out'' chant...

I think you forget that in Utah more people voted for Hillary Clinton (27%) and Evan McMullin (21%) then voted for Trump (45%). So a resistance to Trump is not something that should be considered impossible.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Amazing, so far nobody read in the OP link about the land monument and the tribal rights and freeing up land for resource extraction.

At least read the article all the way through once.

Its about the freakin fracking!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

a reply to: Diisenchanted

You just throw down a bit differently.

Tea Party ring a bell?

And the percentage of folks doing damage is ridiculously small. The vast majority are completely peaceful.

So not only is the left allied with Islam, but you're starting to sound just like them in the deflections you use.
edit on 10-2-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Jason is another Power House on the right, destroying the left everywhere he goes. So of course the left mobs are going to try and make it look like America doesn't like him. It's all manufactured. They use the same tactics on all the people they are incapable of debating.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
This rent-a-protest was brought to you by...

Prove it.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

You just throw down a bit differently.

Tea Party ring a bell?

And the percentage of folks doing damage is ridiculously small. The vast majority are completely peaceful.

So not only is the left allied with Islam, but you're starting to sound just like them in the deflections you use.

Deflection? Since when is a relevant truth given in a direct answer to a criticism a deflection?

So now you are going to conflate liberal protestors in our Democracy with Islam and terrorism? Awesome.

Ok. There were millions of people marching across America during the women's march, and zero arrests. Peaceful protest is a right under our Constitution. So is freedom of religion.

This group's booing of Chafez is a Tea Party tactic, so what did you think of those protests?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost

Totally.

Ahh so thats what they call rioting , burning peoples property , sedition and subversion these days eh .

Please. How much rioting and property burning has their been? Millions of people marching peacefully in the women's march, where was the riot and burning?

Sedition? That's a heavy charge. How is protesting, a Constitutionaly protected right, equate to "sedition?" Hyperbole much?

Just because you don't LIKE what people are saying during a protest doesn't mean it is seditious. That is the kind of thing North Korea says about crtiticism of their leader.

edit on 10-2-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

You missed the
Point.

I never said you were Tea Party. The protests are equal to the Tea Party protests, and in fact, greater in numbers.

Wow. Nice deflection to Clinton, who is irrelevant.

The people have a right to make their voice heard now if they oppose Trump and the current agenda, like the selling off of public lands in Utah, which was part of the reason people showed up to boo Chafez.

The only foolishness here is the attempt to turn this into a "we won so shut up" argument because this isn't a Dictatorship, it's a Democracy.

edit on 10-2-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I am hoping that this might be the beginnings of new party... one that actually represents the people....

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Ummm...bring it...tough guy...

Bring your howling mob of SJW's...your race baiters...your vagina suited mobs of baby murderers...
Just like the 500 truckloads of mountains of garbage you...environmentalists...left at the pipeline protest...

The leftists leave nothing but garbage and destruction in their wake...from burned out buildings and vehicles to garbage piles...that's your legacy...

So bring on your raptor packs...cause mob mentality is all you have...not a coherent thought to be had amongst the lot of you...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
He should have never threatened western lands. Even the most hard core Christian republican, except CEO's, are not letting our lands go to private buyers.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join