It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PA Senator calls president a "loofah-faced SNIP-gibbon"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

If you say so.

It is what I conclude from your argument, obviously.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AttentionGrabber

Then I can certainly see that you have issues understanding context, and that furthering the conversation would be fruitless until you can improve those issues.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: caf1550

Obama's cabinet wasn't fully approved until April almost May. I don't think that happens without some kid of obstruction. I'm starting to wonder if Trump has some kind of super power that allows his followers to actually live in the reality he creates with his words.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Robert Gates assumed the office of Secretary of Defense on December 18, 2006, under then-President George W. Bush. The retention of Gates fulfilled Obama's pledge made on the campaign trail to have a Republican in his Cabinet.[45]

The man to replace Gates assumed his role and April but the thing is the Republicans and Democrats agreed to carry over Gates until Obama's own picked was voted in.

As for the Secretary of Commerce, Obama's first two picks both stepped down due to Political investigations and opposition to the Obama administration.

From what I just read, a lot of his appointments that didn't get in were because of opposition by the appointee or it was during he second term in office when he still retained most of his other appointees. During most of his first term his cabinet was basically approved by early to mid February.

en.wikipedia.org...'s_Cabinet

You can take Wikipedia for what it is, if you want me to find other sources please just ask.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: burdman30ott6

And you still don't get it. For centuries racists have equated black people with apes. There's quite a bit of historical precedence there. On the other hand there is no precedence of racists calling white people apes. Are you actually not getting this or are you deliberately promoting ignorance.?

Why does there need to be a precedent? Why does it matter? You either condone the comparing of people with lesser animals or you don't, regardless of race.

Anything else is racist.

Racists!

edit on 2/10/2017 by AttentionGrabber because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AttentionGrabber

The whole context thing is lost on you isn't it? Call Obama a snowflake, a Nero, a dog, a vulture, a tree hugging patchouli ass... Those are insults, but not racist. Call him a name used by your clansmen grandfather, and that is racist.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: caf1550

Read it again.

I meant what I said, not what you think I meant.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Yup. Another day, another sterling example of adult maturity. I wonder who I'm referring to?

(((sigh)))

This really is getting tiresome. Truly tiresome.

cause trump is the poster boy for maturity???

you people are unreal

this site is going downhill fast. turning into a conservative, right wing tug fest.
its actually pretty sick

i guess now being a liberal is bad....

all you trump freaks out there make posts like you did but can call people like myself and others libtards and all kinds of # and thats fine.
the world is going to # and its cause of people like you and your ilk.....

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
so its racist when someone calls trump a gibbon? the right shall cry.....

but when trump calls people bad hombres thats totally fine? what about when he is on the podium mocking the handicapped? totally cool huh....lets vote for him

got it

i am starting to understand

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Excuse me?

Trump supporter, eh? I'd laugh at you, but that'd be rude. So I'll just smirk a bit.

I see the power of selective reading is still alive and well...

Please point out to me where I have ever said "Liberal is bad". Please, feel free.

Trump freak?

...Last, but not least, who was my post aimed at? Was your name in there anywhere? I don't believe that it was.

To explain it, because apparently you need to have it explained to you, I was talking about all sides of this idiocy.

Me, and my ilk...

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You've got some orange in your avatar, your true colors are showing.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Oh my god, I hadn't even thought of that!!

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

ok. calm it down
if it was misdirected i am sorry

you know every other post n every other thread these days is basically bashing liberals. you know libtards and the like.
its everywhere....
i must have misread

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

That is the level of maturity I would expect from the Left.

What a tool.

seagull, i guess i should have quoted this

see what i mean

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join