It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PA Senator calls president a "loofah-faced SNIP-gibbon"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Daylin Leach is the ballsiest of Democrats. Name calling isn't nice... But it can be hilarious. Responding to the president saying he'd end a Texas politician's career, Leach called him a loofah-faced snip gibbon, taunting him to end his own career.

He's like a frat boy channelling Bernie Sanders. Love it.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

thats just 'locker-room' talk.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

That is the level of maturity I would expect from the Left.

What a tool.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

That is the level of maturity I would expect from the Left.

What a tool.

Yes, our POTUS is a paragon of maturity. Such gravitas. When he's not whining about crowd sizes, his daughter's business, or grabbing women by the p#$$y.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Yeah pretty ballsy for a guy named Daily Leach. What a sucker.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I mean, screw political correctness, right?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AttentionGrabber
Yeah pretty ballsy for a guy named Daily Leach. What a sucker.

You are right I think he should change his name like the Drumpf family did.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Funny enough the guy bears a striking resemblance to an Orangutan himself.
edit on 2/10/2017 by AttentionGrabber because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
He's really at it.

New bill requires psychiatrist at WH. Great idea! Maybe they could also require the guy with the nuclear codes to carry a straight jacket.

twitter.com...

Knock yourself out leach.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Typical racist liberal,act like ignorant children,kind of like the liberals who support these inept individuals

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Typical racist liberal,act like ignorant children,kind of like the liberals who support these inept individuals

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
If I used the same "term" referring to Obama I'd be racist. Funny how that works.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I think its funny. I think Trump should challenge him to a good roasting, or chewing match and see who the public thinks win for best insults. Lets go Don, do that twitter thing you do that makes me laugh good!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Get off your high horse.

Trump has no decorum, is incapable of political correctness, and has said uncountable, terrible things about people for years, none of which prevented him from conning the United States into electing him. He was elected on a ticket which stood for nothing other than the collapse of maturity, the dissolution of the importance of intellect, and the take over of an otherwise enlightened nation by a group of people with all the compassion and moral fortitude of Y. Pestis.

I would have thought the knuckle dragging dunderheads who actually still believe that Trump is going to be a President who achieves anything other than the collapse of your nations entire structure, would appreciate a man who tells it like it is, who does not allow political correctness to cease his tongue from issuing what is contained within his head, no matter how potentially offensive. After all, that is one of the things that endeared the current President of the United States to the voter base, his incapability to keep his mouth shut, or learn how to speak without causing offence. Straight talk, that is what people wanted, is it not? How then can you cry out at such an exemplary use of freedom of speech? Is that not what you voted for more of? Less political correctness, more to the point, plain speaking?

Furthermore, your suggestion that this utterance indicates that the issuer of the statement is a "racist liberal", when the man issuing the statement appears for all the world to be what is known, incorrectly, as a white man, as is the target of his statement, is logically flawed. It is not racist to suggest that Mr Trump is a loofa-faced SNIP-gibbon. It is offensive, it is impolite, it may even have been ill advised, depending on how you look at it. But racist? It does not fit the bill, it does not compute.

The mans comments do not amount to a racist insult in the least. I think you may need to get your dictionary and your thesaurus out in order to consult them on the matter. No doubt there is a word which fits the situation, but racist is not it.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

So what you are saying is they are both equally bad.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'm sticking #-gibbon in my pocket for later use. It's a good insult.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I would have read your post but there's a freshly painted wall here, and it's already started to dry.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Love the insult. My guess is that Leach is gearing up for another shot at a seat in the House of Representatives in 2018. This single act probably gets him more notoriety and name recognition than anything he could do with traditional campaigning.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AttentionGrabber

The fact that you felt the need to respond to my post at all, suggests that contrary to your statement, you have in fact read at least some of it. If you have, then you were being dishonest in the extreme. If it turns out that you really have not read the post at all, then why would you respond to it at all? I have heard of commenting before reading the thread, but commenting on a post without reading it? REALLY?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
" PA Senator calls president a "loofah-faced SNIP-gibbon" "

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join