It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I like about trump.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I quit trusting any news since he took over as I'm sure it's all fake now

Says the guy whos first reply was a poll from a news source.

You're allover the place just like most leftist. Bush and Russia's in Korea you guys are crazy.
edit on 10-2-2017 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The TRUMPORUS is a MAVERICK NONONSENATOR which is what you need if you want effective positive change!

He's a sh.t busting change monster. Give him a break he will do well for the US!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

I like trump because he sticks to his word.

Your personal problems are your own, but how can you say he sticks to his word? He said he would ban (temporarily) all Muslims from entering the US. As utterly repugnant as that comment was and how utterly ridiculous and moronic it made him look.................. when push came to shove he was at pains to say his pathetic attempted ban was not a Muslim ban.

So, where exactly has he stuck to his word? Behaving like a child when his daughters products are dropped because no one wants to buy expensive crap from a reality stars daughter? Ok, I can't remember him promising that but I guess he is doing it and we all expected him to behave like a childish idiot so I guess he's living up to that.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Yeah I thought the same thing. I was shocked that within the first two weeks of his presidency, he moved forward instating all the things he mentioned. He came through with his promises no matter how crazy they sounded (or were). This must be a first in American history.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Come on, only 36% of eligible voters voted for Trump, hardly half.
His approval rating is now at 36%.

64% of the country did not vote for this clown and 64% of the country hates that he was "elected".

Did you seriously just say that since only 36% of eligible voters the other 64% of the COUNTRY hates that he was elected?

Did you pass 5th grade math?
edit on 10-2-2017 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

So, where exactly has he stuck to his word? Behaving like a child when his daughters products are dropped because no one wants to buy expensive crap from a reality stars daughter?

Her products are dropped because of the left is attacking Trump with whatever they can, even if it means to hurt a family member. It has nothing to do with prices whatsoever. Her only fault is that she is Trump's daughter.

I wonder what would you do if people who can't stand you start attacking your kids just to f..k with you. Pathetic!
edit on 10-2-2017 by szino9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

As far as Im concerned if you could vote but didnt your political opinion is irrelevant.

People who say this are ridiculous. First there is no requirement to vote, and second some people abstain from voting as a form of political protest.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Let's look at things from another perspective:

He promised he'd build the wall and that Mexico would pay for it. He came out and said he was building it but that's not the same things as actually doing it. It's estimated cost and time-to-build has doubled and no, Mexico won't.

He promised a ban and found out it is illegal when he tried.

He promised to 'drain the swamp'. Anything but.

Is it possible that he's taking a play out of his own play-book, 'Art of the Deal', and simply making motions that appease people's expectations while he executes his own agenda? Sorta like taking the girl to the jeweler to LOOK at diamond rings so she'll drop her knickers. I think he's doing things to appease his supporters on the surface but will end up doing a lot of stuff people never wanted and won't like.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9
a reply to: uncommitted

So, where exactly has he stuck to his word? Behaving like a child when his daughters products are dropped because no one wants to buy expensive crap from a reality stars daughter?

Her products are dropped because of the left is attacking Trump with whatever they can, even if it means to hurt a family member. It has nothing to do with prices whatsoever. Her only fault is that she is Trump's daughter.

I wonder what would you do if people who can't stand you start attacking your kids just to f..k with you. Pathetic!

Even a smidgen of proof about that? How does not giving her money constitute an attack? Very childish methinks.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Sorry, guys - I really don't know why I do this sh@t!

I really just pick the underdog and dive in for a pointless fight. I don't know why I do it - some mental something or other.

Anyways, sorry - I don't really mean it because in reality, I really don't care. I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton. To me they are both big time liars.

I just really really love the idea of the mud pit.

I could be trash talking a dead horse right now - I just love the mud

Ummm...now that right there was refreshing...Honesty in the midst of the mud...

You took a drubbing and then ended on a positive...

Kudos...

YouSir
edit on 10-2-2017 by YouSir because: the darned code is wonky...

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I don't love him, but I like to watch his show. It's hilarious TV.

I LOOOOOVE that it drives the ruling classes crazy. I have multiple degrees, and have to hang around with arts & croissants crowd in order to get paid. But I'm a redneck at heart. I drink coffee that comes already ground in a plastic tub. My clothes (on my day off) come from walmart.

The rich pitch a bitch-fit because he's closing the doors to international travel. LOL. Many of the people who voted for him cannot afford to attend the state fair unless their kid's calf wins a blue ribbon at the county fair first.

"He is making America a laughing-stock around the world." Guess what, America has been a laughing-stock in Mosul and Kabul, in Beijing and Mexico City for a long time. Now folks from Bucksnort to Muleshoe are having a laugh, too.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Sorry, guys - I really don't know why I do this sh@t!

I really just pick the underdog and dive in for a pointless fight. I don't know why I do it - some mental something or other.

Anyways, sorry - I don't really mean it because in reality, I really don't care. I didn't vote for Trump or Clinton. To me they are both big time liars.

I just really really love the idea of the mud pit.

I could be trash talking a dead horse right now - I just love the mud

That's nothing new for political discussion. Has been happening for years on the net. Half the time it was the "other side" pretending to the the side that they wanted to look bad. I found later the same went for other topics. It's all part of the "game" that some people feed off of.

That's why there should be an issue with people buying every comment they see on the net as truth of what that perceived group believes, especially social media commentary, because in the end half of it is what it is, trolling.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Come on, only 36% of eligible voters voted for Trump, hardly half.
His approval rating is now at 36%.

64% of the country did not vote for this clown and 64% of the country hates that he was "elected".

Nice math - so everyone that didn't vote was against Trump huh? Yeah right.

His approval rating is above 50% in several recent polls. It will be moving higher because unlike our last president he actually gets stuff done.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I didn't vote for him.

I'd only have voted for him if I lived in a state where it could have gone either way, but that's only because the opposition was Hillary.

Say what you want about Trump, he's not a great guy.

On the other hand, I have to seriously question whether Hillary is a human or demon. She cheats, lies, steals, murders/suicides in huge numbers connected to her, national security sure as hell not safe with her, suspected of pedophilia, proven to be a wall-street owned sociopath.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join