It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

77% of Refugees Allowed Into U.S. Since Travel Reprieve Hail From Seven Suspect Countries

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Iran claims it's sending elite fighters to infiltrate US, Europe

infiltrate US, Europe

By Adam Kredo Published November 02, 2016 Washington Free Beacon
Facebook Twitter livefyre Email Print

Now Playing

US signed secret deal to lift sanctions on Iran banks
Never autoplay videos

The Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps, the country’s elite military force, is sending assets to infiltrate the United States and Europe at the direction of Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, according to recent Farsi-language comments from an Iranian military leader.

The IRGC “will be in the U.S. and Europe very soon,” according to the Iranian military commander, who said that these forces would operate with the goal of bolstering Iran’s hardline regime and thwarting potential plots against the Islamic Republic.

“The whole world should know that the IRGC will be in the U.S. and Europe very soon,” Salar Abnoush, deputy coordinator of Iran’s Khatam-al-Anbia Garrison, an IRGC command front, was quoted as saying in an Iranian state-controlled publication closely tied to the IRGC.

click link for entire article.
edit on 9-2-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: xuenchen

Iran claims it's sending elite fighters to infiltrate US, Europe

infiltrate US, Europe

By Adam Kredo Published November 02, 2016 Washington Free Beacon
Facebook Twitter livefyre Email Print

Now Playing

US signed secret deal to lift sanctions on Iran banks
Never autoplay videos

The Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps, the country’s elite military force, is sending assets to infiltrate the United States and Europe at the direction of Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, according to recent Farsi-language comments from an Iranian military leader.

The IRGC “will be in the U.S. and Europe very soon,” according to the Iranian military commander, who said that these forces would operate with the goal of bolstering Iran’s hardline regime and thwarting potential plots against the Islamic Republic.

“The whole world should know that the IRGC will be in the U.S. and Europe very soon,” Salar Abnoush, deputy coordinator of Iran’s Khatam-al-Anbia Garrison, an IRGC command front, was quoted as saying in an Iranian state-controlled publication closely tied to the IRGC.

click link for entire article.

Thanks for the link Xc. And if the infiltration was (of course)
covert by IRGC troops masquerading as immigrants, they're
technically spies since we're technically at war.

Even more colorful a prospect-- if the Trump Administration's
intel services determine the infiltration was in any way aided
by Mr. Trump's getting his temporary travel ban struck down...
guess which T word the four judges could be charged with.

Of course this is all just wild spin, and with ineptness at all
levels the norm, this will be overlooked ala General Myers.
But he wasn't inept at all, on 9/11 he was hamstrung.
Like Trump was this week... and I intend to remember it.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Page one and the apologists flock to defend their ... what are they defending again? Rogue judges? Minority group think?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

since we're technically at war.

With Iran?
No we aren't.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: derfreebie

since we're technically at war.

With Iran?
No we aren't.

Not meaning to be obtuse or otherwise vague, Phage..
we're at war with international terrorism. Iran is suppo-
sedly the biggest sponsor, and the troops are their best.

It's enough of a brain stretch that we're combating an
ideology and not another nation for the first time.
But if the country in question is sending fighters onto
our soil covertly, instead of with chutes, isn't it still an
invasion? I believe the proxy idea has been cranked a notch.

Or do we have to wait for them to establish a beach
head in order to take effective defensive measures?
I'm confused, you decide: I don't watch too much Fox.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JimSmith

If you were a terrorist organization, and your end goal is to carry out a major attack on the United States, do you think it's going to be a "let's just send a few guys over and strap whatever we can find on them and kill a few people?"

I think it's much more likely that they've been here before 9/11, slowly growing in number and intelligence, until they're ready for an actual major attack.

The logic of "It's never been done before so it's unlikely to happen" is such a load of nothing.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I wonder what if these Iranian fighters come across pro ISIS migrants in the West? They'll probably start waging jihad against each other because Sunnis and Shiites hate each other.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Regarding videos:

People are not inherently bad due to genetic backgrounds, but when people come from a long history of conflict and wars it can develop a certain mentality that is violent and explosive/unstable.

Muhammad himself took part in conflicts and military operations.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
What I am trying to figure out - why do they have to ship these immigrants all over the world? This must be the first time this is happening. They cannot relocate within their country or somewhere closer?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

And only immigrants commit rape?

My most hated response. Of course natives commit rape too, but I can honestly say, not as casual and not as often and very rarely in groups. I am German, I knew my country before mass immigration. The news always reported extremely violent and unusual rapes and I can honestly say they were rare!
Really rare!
Most rapes were by sick individuals or family members or husbands or date rapes.
Police and society were aware of that and we were taught when and where to be careful.

You are honestly telling me that young males from countries that consider women to be no more than life stock, who come to an open minded country are in the same league as native Germans?

You got to be kidding me. I have no words for such ignorance. At some point even people like you have to start seeing the plainly visible or I have to assume you ignore it because you have an agenda.

This is not made up, this is real. Immigrant males are FAR more likely to rape in a violent and [cowardly] way than any natives ever have. Do I really have to explain how the culture you are brought up in does have a definitive influence on how you see the world around you?

Young, male, horny guys who have nothing to lose, in a country that is open with sex [and because we grew up with it, we can handle it - which people from strict muslim countries just can't!] are raping because they feel like children in a sweet shop. They have never slowly grown up in our society, learned about boundaries, they never were at school with girls and learned that they are people too.
They come from a very restrictive country, without any guidance and are let loose, and you are telling me that they are on the same level as German natives???

I am offended for all our decent males in Germany and I am disgusted by your callous ignorance of FACTS.
I also apologise to all raped German women about people like you, who are part of the cause for their rape.
Nothing will ever get better if we ignore the elephant in the room. These people are DIFFERENT from us and rape crime has shot up since they arrived.
No, they are not all like that [duh!] but the likelihood of rape is dramatically increased because of what I explained earlier.

I see Apples and you are telling me they are all oranges, because you have an agenda. Shame on YOU!
I have rarely been THIS angry about your little one liners.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

I wonder what if these Iranian fighters come across pro ISIS migrants in the West? They'll probably start waging jihad against each other because Sunnis and Shiites hate each other.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
What I am trying to figure out - why do they have to ship these immigrants all over the world? This must be the first time this is happening. They cannot relocate within their country or somewhere closer?

Middle East countries (except for Turkey and Jordan) refuse to take in refugees from Syria.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I am sure you have prof that they are not possible terrorist waiting to get into our soil to declare jihad.

What comes around goes around.

Innocent until proven guilty. Have you heard of it before?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I am sure you have prof that they are not possible terrorist waiting to get into our soil to declare jihad.

Terrorists care about due process do they?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Since when do we care about criminals caring about due process? Due process is afforded to everyone regardless of their crime. That is how the Constitution is supposed to work.
edit on 10-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimSmith
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

There has not been a single successful attack on US soil carried out by a citizen of any of these countries. Admittedly there were a few attempts. For the most part it looks like vetting has worked, though it's imperfect.

So we hope we keep catching them before they kill people, but we don't keep them from trying?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Snarl

So they are going to get as many of these criminals in before closing the gates and then blame Trump for the next terror attack.

These criminals? - All the people, already extensively vetted for VISAs, are criminal. Do you realize how stupid that sounds? It's illogical, ill-educated and ill-infomred.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
I have rarely been THIS angry about your little one liners.

I am sorry Phage made you feel that. Unfortunately, I think that was his intent. Intelligence shouldn't grant carte blanche to rile people outside the Mud Pit.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Since when do we care about criminals caring about due process? Due process is afforded to everyone regardless of their crime. That is how the Constitution is supposed to work.

No due process is afforded to individuals inside the US. Outside the US our Constitution does not apply.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Actually its also applies to those trying to enter the country too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join