It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine Forced To Evacuate Iraq After Telling The Chilling Truth About Trump’s Travel Ban

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: [post=21884275]jonnywhite[ the real problem with the war in iraq is that 1 it was in ieaq not the country to the south who actually attacked us on 9/11 and 2 it was just the bush trying to make a name for himself. saddam had for years kept most of the radicals in check that is why we supported his regime so long

Well there is this.

PNAC - - PROJECT FOR THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY

Kristol and Kagan advocated regime change in Iraq throughout the Iraq disarmament crisis. Following perceived Iraqi unwillingness to co-operate with UN weapons inspections, core members of the PNAC including Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz, R. James Woolsey, Elliot Abrams, Donald Rumsfeld, Robert Zoellick, and John Bolton were among the signatories of an open letter initiated by the PNAC to President Bill Clinton calling for the removal of Saddam Hussein. Portraying Saddam Hussein as a threat to the United States, its Middle East allies, and oil resources in the region, and emphasizing the potential danger of any Weapons of Mass Destruction under Iraq's control, the letter asserted that the United States could "no longer depend on our partners in the Gulf War to continue to uphold the sanctions or to punish Saddam when he blocks or evades UN inspections." Stating that American policy "cannot continue to be crippled by a misguided insistence on unanimity in the UN Security Council," the letter's signatories asserted that "the U.S. has the authority under existing UN resolutions to take the necessary steps, including military steps, to protect our vital interests in the Gulf." Believing that UN sanctions against Iraq would be an ineffective means of disarming Iraq, PNAC members also wrote a letter to Republican members of the U.S. Congress Newt Gingrich and Trent Lott, urging Congress to act, and supported the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 (H.R.4655) which President Clinton signed into law in October 1998. en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 11-2-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Frith

Right, you kill someones family, destroy their home, and butcher their friends then invite them over to live in your guest bedroom. Brilliant.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: Frith

Right, you kill someones family, destroy their home, and butcher their friends then invite them over to live in your guest bedroom. Brilliant.

Yes its the Christian thing to do.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Then Christians are apparently idiots.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: gription
a reply to: infolurker

Give equal time to obama directives... oh no... you didn't...

Excuse my ignorance but, huh?

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

If I was an Iraqi I would be wondering what right an American has to be on my soil telling me what to do.

So they're pissed off with you?
Surprise, surprise

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
An American walking down the street of a nation that we bombed to hell and back might be killed while walking down the street. What a shock. Just more fear the Muslim propaganda. It should work well with the simple minded.

So you agree that they hate us and would rather kills us before anything. You just justified the ban 10 and argued that it should be much much longer then 90 days.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

So you agree that they hate us and would rather kills us before anything. You just justified the ban 10 and argued that it should be much much longer then 90 days.

The arguments being had are all way too late. Back shortly after 911 the arguments were to bomb the middle east back to the stone age. And against that was a small fledgling group on the internet that said 911 and the official story did not line up.

Then you had the "What are we supposed to do nothing" crowd.

Now 16 YEARS later and literally hundreds of thousands of bombs later you have people claiming that all they want to do is kill us. Should they be banned? Perhaps, but don't sit and think that they have no moral grounds for this hate. They have been living in a war zone for over 1 and a half decades. This endless war is being proliferated by the US and all allies.

They do not so much hate us as they hate what our government and other countries have done and continue to do to theirs.
We speak of sovereignty Yet the US abides and respects none other than themselves and the corporate interests in any Region of the globe.

This is not about a ban or immigration, this is about eradication and dominion.
edit on PMSunday24America/Chicago2V2017022428 by ThoughtIsMadness because: spelling

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ThoughtIsMadness

A Personal of my friends was 1 of the top gusy in Black Waterer.... They got a bad rap for yes killing innocent people . ..but with limited good weapons They never lost a US High Officials.... My friend was there for a year protecting ambassador Bremer till he came home....they lost nobody and every day had to drive at 89 mph. took get to meetings out off the safe convoy which was hit with smalls arms fired every convoy ,all he got only 2 little birds and the could not work well was 2 SAWs for 3 months Yeah they got hit by small eid's . Rifle Fire But everybody always came home alive, If could not be a team player, you're out. Seals Rangers and Marine Recon in which he seved for 8 years ....if you could not be a true Team player your out.
If anybody want t read the book it is called the Bremer Detail Mostly written by him by my friend Fran Gallagher. It;s on;y like 7 bucks on Amazon,,,,,LOL send me your book and he will sign it ...so am saying their very few like 3 and it never happened Boy did they get some Jail time.
Here again you never heard about it o any MSM.... I will only comment any thread with real knowledge amd State my opinion..........Want some some good post Lookup my name and you will see who I am look up Sandy Hook I know the truth!
The bottom line as driving to these meetings were to help the Yaeh mortar fire in the base all most everyday , they did their mission!

edit on 12-2-2017 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2017 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I don't wanna make a new thread on this subject, but here are two other/follow-up videos on this subject worth seeing:

The interview p[ortion starts in at about 2 mins 54 secs.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Well, yes.. And that is exactly why the ban is warranted.

If you followed the internal logic of your observation to its logical conclusion you too would agree.

Or do you only agree that they hate Americans so much they would kill them on sight but not that they hate them enough to kill or commit atrocities on US soil?

Can you appreciate this inconsistency in your reasoning? I hope you realise you're actually agreeing with the sentiment behind the ban.

Or is killing someone on sight because of their nationality not hateful enough for you?

/Just another case of liberal cognitive dissonance... *Yawn*

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

Let me help you out here - what matters is that people that want to kill Americans for *any* reason should never be allowed to enter our country. Never.

Ok let me play devils advocate here.

Lets say that we ban them. Now you have to take into account all the LEGAL immigrants that currently reside in the US. Google it.
They gonna be asking themselves what if I get banned or deported? They gonna be a bit pissed.
They will be missing their family members that may be on the other side of the ban.
Maybe they get tired of the ban and say f@ck This!
Maybe now they are not so moderate because they feel that they are persecuted and marginalized.
So they gather together in their mosque to discuss, then their over domineering radical brother shows up and says we don't need to take this SH!T
And now you have 100 times more radicals in your Country who are LEGAL citizens.They used to stand for your patriotism until your patriotism no longer stood for them.
Oh and we will appoint their sworn enemy CHRISTIANS into office to run the country. lol
Just another good reason to divide church and state.

Anyway not that this is necessarily the case but it does give on pause.
edit on PMWednesday02America/Chicago2V2017020228 by ThoughtIsMadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Yes paneling is bad. Livving with your mom is bad.
it so sad.
It's so sad that is all you had to ad to the conversation is to mock some one who is not even "present".

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join