It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marine Forced To Evacuate Iraq After Telling The Chilling Truth About Trump’s Travel Ban

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: buster2010
An American walking down the street of a nation that we bombed to hell and back might be killed while walking down the street. What a shock. Just more fear the Muslim propaganda. It should work well with the simple minded.

My "simple mind" is having a hard time grasping what you are eluding to. Please do elaborate...
Because it actually sounds like you somehow think a fellow American deserves this kind of thing.

If Russia invaded the USA and occupied it......what would you do to a Russian solder walking around?

If you invade and destroy the country they are hardly going to welcome you with open arms?

You make a solid case for the argument that says, "Kill them all ... and let God sort it out."

There's a T-Shirt in there somewhere...

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Just to add my last 2 cents worth to this..

I spent time in Turkey and Qatar, two nations we are actively allied with... in Turkey I would say 30% of the people I met gave me the he will kill me given the chance vibe... then about 30% of the people seemed curious and friendly, and the last 40% pretended like I didnt exist.

Qatar on the other hand, the only people I met that were friendly were not native to the country, the only people native that acted friendly were taking my money in exchange for something.

All that said, I have met good people from the middle east, people I would be happy to call friend, and have as neighbors... but the majority regarded western folks as insects to be tolerated... or to be killed with prejudice.

My 2 cents worth... that and a couple bucks will by you a cup of coffee.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

An American walking down the street of a nation that we bombed to hell and back might be killed while walking down the street. What a shock. Just more fear the Muslim propaganda. It should work well with the simple minded.

So why let in the people you admit want to kill Americans?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I think that you all are not getting his message. What he's really saying is that the killers need not be daesh or any other sect (I don't know them anyway) but this is the ordinary man in the street. So Trumps EO is quite useless in soting out the goodies from the baddies as technically they all, given the chance, want to kill you.
As for the premise that there are locals that would kill you, then my answer to you is, just why would you import MORE killers into your midst. Talk about using petrol to put out a fire.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

You are ignorant. I was there before we bombed the hell out of them and they would have killed you then just as quickly and without prejudice. It has nothing to do with us bombing them. Half the population was glad we captured Saddam and the other half wanted to kill everyone who didn't follow Sharia Law. There were an average of 10 beheadings in the streets on a daily basis with the Sharias. But you keep telling yourself whatever bull# lie you need to make yourself feel intellectually superior.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Hmmm... So, you agree that the common, regular people from this particular nation will kill you as an American if they get the chance and have no problem allowing these same people into the continental United States?

Do you see how crazy that sounds?

Are you stating that every (or most even) common, regular person from this particular nation wants to come to America?

Doubtful. The ones leaving, are also fleeing the ones who make this statement. Open your eyes and wake up instead of snorting the fear thrown at you.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Qatar on the other hand, the only people I met that were friendly were not native to the country, the only people native that acted friendly were taking my money in exchange for something.

Everyone who has been there comes home and pronounces it the way the locals do, "Gutter."

We liberated Kuwait from Saddam. I went back less than a decade after, and it was like they all took the event for granted.

Some people would label me xenophobic. I like to think I'm well endowed with common sense and have an overabundance of first-hand knowledge. You don't even have to be intelligent to see the Middle East for what it is and what it's worth. We have no 'friends' over there. ... Maybe Israel (but, probably not).

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

a reply to: infolurker

My experience with ME 'locals' is identical to that guy in the video. Muslims will kill you in their country in a split second ... or torture you if they have the opportunity.

And yet ... in America ... there are bunches of people who want to open the doors to these _cultures_ and infect our lands.

Silly, don't you think?

you forgot about rape.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

If Russia invaded the USA and occupied it......what would you do to a Russian solder walking around?

If you invade and destroy the country they are hardly going to welcome you with open arms?

And would the Russians knowing I want to kill them let me into their country?

Follow the entire line of logic.

Even if it were true that those cultures just all the sudden started hating western civilization, because of being bombed you still don't want them coming in freely. But in fact they have not liked us for quite a very long time. We are devils to them.

edit on 10-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Did you just assume what an entire culture of people think? I go to a third world #hole and come back a pessimist drunk and this guy gets stationed there and is always a quick breath away from tearing his shirt, must quit drinking Trump needs us now.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

Good thing he made it back safe and sound to the comforting wood paneling of his mom's basement.

Do you spit on US Service Members when you see them? Do you secretly wish you were bad enough to do it?

No. I don't. My father did two tours in Nam.
I judge people individually. It doesn't matter if they are whatever race, veteran or not, everyone is equal, until they take to YouTube with their inflammatory opinion that might cause pain for families that I know.

What an awesome idea!!! The OwlBear thinks we shouldn't judge all American hating Muslims as a group and judge them individually. I think we should ban them all so no Americans die. But lets go with his idea. We will let 10,000 in per month specifically and individually "talked to " by OwlBear and he will decide if they are safe.

I have to assume OwlBear has some super power where he can't be successfully lied to so this will work perfectly. He may be a bit busy though and we will have to pay him handsomely.

But here is the deal. Since my idea means none of these immigrants will kill an American in American because they aren't allowed in...his has a possibility of error. So...if one of his vetted immigrants kills an American...OwlBear will accept 50% of the prison sentence and fines for screwing up and aiding a terrorist in killing a human being, and fellow American.

I'm all for this. What say YOU OwlBear???

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I am going to paraphrase the great conservative thinker Scott Baio -

You are going to throw a large party and you know that an admittedly small percentage of your invited guests want to kill you. Now, do you still wanna throw that party?

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Willtell

If you declare war on a nation one naturally is going to be weary of letting people from that country in.

That's proof that the US has secretly declared war on these countries, according to Trump.

Read between the lines.

Wait a minute? If we are at war with these countries (at least your argument is that our government and the people in these countries know that) the why are you not for the travel halt?

Would you have suggested allow flight from Germany to the US during WW2?

Are you suggesting WillTell is a Nazi apologist? By the transitive properties of his own logic? That's awesome!

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Look at all the people who would have defended the Nazis. Sadly in some ways we are acting like them. We are invading nations for no reason. We are demonizing the religion of a whole group of people just so it will be easier to start violence against those people. It worked for Hitler when he was against the jews and its working for Donnie against the Muslims.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Well, how about you go live in Dearbourne for a while?
www.neighborhoodscout.com...

lol, the simple mind here is yours. Your avatar is perfect, a guy who pretends to be a genius.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

The difference being that jews weren't blowing up countries around the world.

I lived next door to a muslim, he was a heck of a guy. Doesn't mean I can deny the happenings around the world.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

a reply to: infolurker

My experience with ME 'locals' is identical to that guy in the video. Muslims will kill you in their country in a split second ... or torture you if they have the opportunity.

And yet ... in America ... there are bunches of people who want to open the doors to these _cultures_ and infect our lands.

Silly, don't you think?

I do think it's silly.

No, I haven't went and pointed guns and bombs at people in their own country and expected them to play nice and be offer me a cold beverage and snacks.

However, I have had quite a few ME co-workers, friends, neighbors, etc. that all were much nicer than the white Christian neighbors who frowned upon their every movement.
Just my experience, I'm sure it's different when you invade another country and free them so much they need some Abu Garhib action!

Sure, they're nice to your face...

Get into a relationship with one and see how that goes...It doesn't end well, in my experience with both family and friends who've unfortunately been in this situation. Not well at all.

This ignorant BS is why I don't really come around ATS anymore.

posted on Feb, 11 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

Even if it were true that those cultures just all the sudden started hating western civilization, because of being bombed you still don't want them coming in freely. But in fact they have not liked us for quite a very long time. We are devils to them.

People with no personal experience with them don't seem to get that. Sure they're professional, friendly, etc. But they follow the teachings of the Koran and anyone who isn't Muslim is an infidel. Period.

It's not gray like most western religions/Christianity. Where forgiveness and understanding are the cornerstones. Islam is pretty black and white...at least that's what my research and personal experience has taught me.

They're extremely devout and dedicated to their religion and it's teaching. If anyone denies that then they're mistaken and know very little about it.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, their devotion...everyone in the US has a right to freedom of religion and I respect that. But these folks getting on about how nice their coworkers are, or their neighbors are SO the rest of them must be nice too do not get it.

My personal experience has been nothing but a nightmare. Trying to get my 19 yr old daughter safely away from a physically abusive and convicted stalker taught me a lot. I seriously thought that dude would end up killing her or my husband him...Thank God we were able to gtfo and move 1200 miles away. That definitely helped.

I've also had a few girl friends who were in relationships with them. None of their relationships ended on a good note, not one. Some worse than others...One ended really badly. It's only after they broke up that she shared what really went on during their time together.

Btw, none of them (the men) were from the US. Maybe it's because they were all so different from each other it didn't work out, idk...

link   

People with no personal experience with them don't seem to get that. Sure they're professional, friendly, etc. But they follow the teachings of the Koran and anyone who isn't Muslim is an infidel. Period.

It's not gray like most western religions/Christianity. Where forgiveness and understanding are the cornerstones. Islam is pretty black and white...at least that's what my research and personal experience has taught me.

They're extremely devout and dedicated to their religion and it's teaching. If anyone denies that then they're mistaken and know very little about it.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, their devotion...everyone in the US has a right to freedom of religion and I respect that. But these folks getting on about how nice their coworkers are, or their neighbors are SO the rest of them must be nice too do not get it.

My personal experience has been nothing but a nightmare. Trying to get my 19 yr old daughter safely away from a physically abusive and convicted stalker taught me a lot. I seriously thought that dude would end up killing her or my husband him...Thank God we were able to gtfo and move 1200 miles away. That definitely helped.

I've also had a few girl friends who were in relationships with them. None of their relationships ended on a good note, not one. Some worse than others...One ended really badly. It's only after they broke up that she shared what really went on during their time together.

Btw, none of them (the men) were from the US. Maybe it's because they were all so different from each other it didn't work out, idk...

link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join