It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw a vision of my son as an old man with a ---

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
When my son was conceived, back in the early eighties, I had a series of five visions, which detailed his growing up, and then growing old. But before he is bent down with age, I saw him dressed in an odd jumpsuit, with a strange hairdo. It was a "Bright Nights" phenomenon, after some gigantic impactor hitting the Northern Hemisphere, a couple of weeks earlier. He came up out of some kind of revetment. That hairdo must cover up some male baldness, since now in his thirties, his hair is thinning out. Finally, I can I.D. this as a Trumpadour weave. Now he still thinks Pres. Obama is the Second Coming, so buckle up for a long successful run with "The Donald". For my son to copy Trump, with his hairdo, means a long and fruitful run with this new President. These five visions came from far away in what I'd call a gold laser beam. This is the hall mark of the Deity, or if you're into the ancient Norse religion, Asgard, the eternal city of gold. Yesterday I celebrated my 70th birthday, so I won't be around to see this heavenly impactor tear up our world. Nostradamus notes it as Stones hidden in the Star's beard, He tagged me with anagrams, "the wild name" of his three daughters, Madeleine, Diana, and Ann. My son, Charlie is also tagged by at least two of Nosty's three sons, Michael, and Cesar'. Unfortunately for us, his verse reads about the "Three Brothers who lead the world into destruction". My name is resolved into Nieland and David, and my verse is the one with the Three Sisters. Obviously these three sibs were all christened by Nosty himself, as infants. So Nosty's prophecies started long before he wrote his book, since the RCC always did infant baptisms. Madeleine was in her twenties, as he named her in his will, published in the Ten Centuries. Every time you see a Capital M, it has to go back onto the book's cover. There will always be a Nieland family member nearby, living somewhere in America, during the Twentieth Century. If this is even a code, then its a genealogical one. Nosty wrote about the only book where you do have to judge him by its cover. But will any of you even dare to read this gloom and doom book, in plain English?? You just cannot comprehend how dark your future will be, per Nostradamus.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I think a lot of women have this. Synchronicity speaking I have heard this many times. In fact i think there are other threads about this very topic?

So getting to the OP, the question might be; whom would this old man be?

I remember when I was young me and my older brother comparing dreams, we both realized we had the same dream of something colossal and Minuscule at the same time. Gays* later me and my brother talked with others at school the next day and sure enough other kids had the same dream (in a way).

All in all I just write this stuff off on instincts.

*(not homosexual meaning)[more adjective: POWER verb thingy]; ie day+gay ole times of yesteryear.
edit on 2 9 2017 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired

Naw! these five started out with him as a baby and progressed onwards. Four are now complete, but the Fifth is a Zinger. It took me several years to peg the strange lighting as a "Bright Nights" phenomenon. This is something that last happened in 1908, in the few weeks after the Tunguska impactor in Siberia. Take a string and hold it over a globe from Edinburgh, Scotland to Tunguska, Siberia. Then take the same length of string and hold it over Seattle, WA. and see where it falls out in the Atlantic Ocean. This Globe should at least be 24 inches in diameter to nail it down. Nosty says that it will strike the Earth and turn the Seas Hectic. I estimated it will occur between 2050 and 2075, and it will generate the "Bright Nights", which haven't been seen since 1908. I would be 100 years old in 2047, and I'm not in all that good of shape today. So I am very doubtful that I was still alive for this last scene in my visions. But it might happen earlier, if my son ages prematurely. Heck, in another ten to fifteen years, one of these Trumpadour Weaves may become a status symbol. Those Bright Nights, back in 1908, were seen both in Scotland and Holland, so there's some fudge factors in that crude string measurement. These stones in the Comet's tail could ravage England and the West Coast of France. Remember how Shoemaker Levy 9 went into Jupiter a few years ago? But those Bright Nights seemed to stay along the same Latitude as the Tunguska Impactor. All I can add is that there was only very sparce vegetation as he walked up on a little hillock to survey the surrounding countryside. So this also tracks as Eastern Washington State, or maybe Eastern Oregon. If our Gov't will even admit that it's coming, then our Left Coast will have to be evacuated, to guard against mega Tsunamis. And as for our Eastern Seaboard, that's a whole lot of evacuees.

join