It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Trump Destroy the Euro?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I don't see Russia "attacking" anyone, they would defend themselves. Sure, Russia would like to reestablish itself in it's neighboring countries like it did in Georgia for security reasons but I don't think that is the catalyst. My primary concern is the millions of Muslims in the EU, if the major cities of Europe become battlegrounds and start to burn what will NATO do? The EU has been very shortsighted and inept in their attempts to form the EU and if they fail there will eventually be chaos and war. Who will fight who remains to be seen, I am merely an observer.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

I never suggested he is a criminal: he IS a financial criminal who pleaded guilty to fraud.

This is besides the point, I don't care about nor was I offended by that.

You said:

perhaps I took offense at what you said first

meaning this:

Maybe you should do a little digging for yourself into the man's life before you judge him based on a wiki.

Then I explained to you that based on the info you gave me I believe my comment was reasonable and not offensive as you indicated. You did just give me a wiki to be fair. How am I supposed to know if that's all the digging you did into the guy?

Then in your reply you said:

"You can blindly follow him, I have different standards and I don't trust him"

Fine, I don't care everyone has their own standards, but to say that I follow him blindly even after I provided you with all that info about him and told you that I have been following him for 2 years. That's what I found offensive. I mean come on that sounds like you're trying to say I'm some sort of ignorant fool who follows people without looking into their backgrounds even after I gave you all that info about why I believe his criminal conviction was bogus.

And just in case: no offense intended in any of my above sentences.

I'm not as easily offended as you may think, most of the time I let things slide, don't let it bother me, life's too short, but I expect better here on ATS.

I still say FREXIT and Le Pen.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

Yea ...The whats in store and what if's ...Despite the number of refugees in total being a rather large number they are not concentrated but spread all over . Even the total number could be reduced because some refugees wouldn't be terrorist material .Small pockets ,sure .Damage sure .ww3 not likely . What ever happens it will probably be through taking advantage of crises weather small or bigger ones .Money is a big one .Most of the public don't have most of the money so the big losses will be to the ones that have big bank accounts . Right now if you took all of my money including my pension you would be hard pressed to buy a decent RV or maybe a nice one ...

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I guess I meant that they had little power and no options that would give them much hope of turning things around .At least that is my take away from some of what Yanis Varoufakis was saying .

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I guess I meant that they had little power and no options that would give them much hope of turning things around .At least that is my take away from some of what Yanis Varoufakis was saying .

Yeah, that's a surprise though that he would say that isn't it?
His government was voted in due to the financial mess of the former one and I think he expected all debts to just be wiped out. If only real life was that simple.

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

His government was voted in due to the financial mess of the former one and I think he expected all debts to just be wiped out. ,If only real life was that simple.
If we put the 2008 bank bail out into the mix then "If only real life was that simple." cant be reduced to simple thinking of how real life works .Could it have been possible that Greases debt and the bank bail outs are related through these complicated banking and money movers ? I think they are closely related .Soros knows they are closely related and that is how he makes his money .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join