It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Trump is Reptilian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

You guys were right. He is a reptilian.

This photo was taken in South Carolina. Trump was recently in South Carolina. Coincidence? I think not.

HANAHAN, S.C.
No one seems to know why there's an orange alligator in a pond near Charleston.

Residents joke the gator used too much self-tanning lotion. Or maybe it's a fan of the Clemson Tigers, who are known for their orange colors.

Residents living near the pond in Hanahan say they've seen the orange or rust-colored alligator a number of times.

Experts say the alligator will shed its skin and probably return to a normal shade soon.

link

Well ATS there you have it, Reptilian Confirmed.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Damn, these are the kind of times I hate being colour-blind.

To me the gator is both green and orange.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
You know, the thing I laughed at was probably not intentional. It was the experts say probably part that got me.

Exceptional experts.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

LOL! Every news article has to have an "experts" opinion or its fake news.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Sad and cheap insults to our president need to stop. Give the man 100 days. I have actually lost real childhood friends over this nonsense. I for one am growing tired of this.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired

I voted for the guy and have defended him on ATS. Doesn't mean I won't poke fun of him. I'm not THAT biased.

And it's kinda making fun of the whole reptilian thing. A double whammy if you will!
edit on 9-2-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I knew it!!! Thanks for finding this amazing proof!! Now I can go show this to my friend and collect my money!

$$$$$$$

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

whoa are you serious!? That makes him a true Florida Mascot! What the hell is he doing in NC? Thieves! This Gator should be in Gainesville, FL!

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I don't believe Trump has an "official" White House pet, yet. An orange alligator would be perfect...

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
GET a new story Tired of the reptilian story......hasn't everyone worn that out. If they are so are you ..... reptilian

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: akaSAM

Umm...did you notice this is the joke forum?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I voted for the guy and have defended him on ATS. Doesn't mean I won't poke fun of him. I'm not THAT biased.

And it's kinda making fun of the whole reptilian thing. A double whammy if you will!
Ok I get that. But the whole takeover of ATS and political trolling is getting old. What you into? Maybe we could connect and co write a real thread with something exciting? Olive Branch out.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I flagged and stared you btw. But still instead of the whole reptilian Davis icke drivel and politicizing the material you had at hand. you could have made it something else or even better. Just saying.

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I'm in to a little of everything, I scour most of the forums here. Just send a PM if you ever want to.

I had a few different things in my head for this but with all the orange jokes I couldn't resist. It was certain to happen anyway

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I'm in to a little of everything, I scour most of the forums here. Just send a PM if you ever want to.

I had a few different things in my head for this but with all the orange jokes I couldn't resist. It was certain to happen anyway

I still get you. What you think about this?

Combine a old cheeto's commercial with this old unreleased Boston track? OUTRAGEOUS MAN!

SUPER COMBO!

Weird, kinda like Trump ( I voted for him as well)

Heavy metal sounding Boston (well not really)

Lyric's

Television Politician Television politician Can't see me but I see you Yesterday in black and gray Today you come in color too Critics smile all the while Inside your head a super down Masquerading or crusading Everybody loves a clown Run political machinery Putt upon your putting greenery Riding in your limousine You'll love it on your TV screen Critics smile all the while Inside your head a super down Masquerading or crusading Everybody loves a clown

Link to song details
edit on 2 9 2017 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join